AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Do we have a changelog? Just to avoid downloading in case this is one of those "I bugfixed a comma" updates.

Reactions: forgotp

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
how was my last comment off topic? it is a legit question on end game content. so I'll pose the same question in a different way. Could the developer possibly create different branches in the democracy (or any route) that would allow for your partner being stolen if the relationship is too low or they have been corrupted?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
That's what you think / hope. There's no incest until the end of the series. I guess I'm the developer and I know the plot more than anyone else. There was and will never be incest in any of my games.
Well...not until a modder have interest in the game and change that, although in some cases the story can become strange. Also you know that you can request a game developer tag right?

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Well...not until a modder have interest in the game and change that, although in some cases the story can become strange. Also you know that you can request a game developer tag right?
Of course they can do that if they have enough patience to edit dialogues since the 1st day in the game. But it will be in the mod, not an incest patch, and I have nothing to do with that. This is the third time I confirm that there's no incest in this game in this thread.

Before starting this game, I knew a lot of people would try to have incest in this game, so even in the prologue release, there was a confirmation about no incest inside the game. But it seems that people don't read the information in the game. I don't like incest, and I will never develop incest.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Of course they can do that if they have enough patience to edit dialogues since the 1st day in the game. But it will be in the mod, not an incest patch, and I have nothing to do with that. This is the third time I confirm that there's no incest in this game in this thread.

Before starting this game, I knew a lot of people would try to have incest in this game, so even in the prologue release, there was a confirmation about no incest inside the game. But it seems that people don't read the information in the game. I don't like incest, and I will never develop incest.
And i complete respect this, like i said for a lot of developers here, is your game and your decision to put what you like or not, but the way that people think is because is a "new eden", and there is not a lot of genetic material, at some point will have some kind of incest, they believe that the game will be always at the same planet, and will never leave nor will have anyone else moving there. That is even more possible with the Tyranny, since is one generation and everyone is your daughter/son, and since the prologue of the game is you'll have to help everyone start a new life and populate, that give even more hints that the game will have incest.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
And i complete respect this, like i said for a lot of developers here, is your game and your decision to put what you like or not, but the way that people think is because is a "new eden", and there is not a lot of genetic material, at some point will have some kind of incest, they believe that the game will be always at the same planet, and will never leave nor will have anyone else moving there. That is even more possible with the Tyranny, since is one generation and everyone is your daughter/son, and since the prologue of the game is you'll have to help everyone start a new life and populate, that give even more hints that the game will have incest.
No, you should re-read what EJ said in the 1st day. What she said was a clear confirmation that 'there's absolute no incest'. And please just wait until Chap 02 to see if incest has any places in the game or not. Please don't put your hope so high and try to convince yourself that there will be incest based on what you think is a hint (but actually it's not a hint, just your hope).

Reactions: Ursus4321

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Fuck the changelog, does my girl finally get fucked or not? Just give it to me straight.

Reactions: Venoma

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
No, you should re-read what EJ said in the 1st day. What she said was a clear confirmation that 'there's absolute no incest'. And please just wait until Chap 02 to see if incest has any places in the game or not. Please don't put your hope so high and try to convince yourself that there will be incest based on what you think is a hint (but actually it's not a hint, just your hope).
I have no hope dude, i'm saying that is what is in the first page here, there is no tags about incest nor i'm waiting for them, what i wish is a good story. About what i said, is there in the overview, about you need to repopulate (Pregnancy) the New Earth, and the tyranny, even if in the game EJ said that will no incest, those that download the game just looking about what is written there, probally think about that. But like i said in my last post, is your game, and you do what you like.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I have no hope dude, i'm saying that is what is in the first page here, there is no tags about incest nor i'm waiting for them, what i wish is a good story. About what i said, is there in the overview, about you need to repopulate (Pregnancy) the New Earth, and the tyranny, even if in the game EJ said that will no incest, those that download the game just looking about what is written there, probally think about that. But like i said in my last post, is your game, and you do what you like.
I can't control people's thoughts. They can think / hope anything they want. This is my statement: no incest ever.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I can't control people's thoughts. They can think / hope anything they want. This is my statement: no incest ever.
So you can put that in the "Please notice that there are no tentacles, aliens, monsters... in the story." So that everyone know that, since you already put those, is just one more.

• Angry
Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
So you can put that in the "Please notice that there are no tentacles, aliens, monsters... in the story." So that everyone know that, since you already put those, is just one more.
I don't have a reason to do that. If I have to put that in, there will be requests to add 'no scat' (because they say everyone has to poo), 'no urination' (because everyone has to pee)... Please excuse me, I don't debate on incest anymore. I just want to re-confirm: there's no incest.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes