Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Finally .. the one sure thing in any love throbbing relationship games.

I played through what was new in the tyranny route only.

There's a fakeout continuing from the last scene before update. You get some plot reveals about the AI and the reality of your situation. You finally fuck your girlfriend.
EJ said she would make the MC 'king of the planet', which means a requirement for the Tyranny route.
dev made it so obvious - king of the planet 4 you, gamer.

I wonder what are the effects of agreeing & non agreeing with ej.

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
I like this game a lot. I would like to see some deeper talks and relationship building between the characters and not so much a fast fap game... The different paths make the game interesting and spicy.

Nov 18, 2019
MiZtyl I just discovered this game after playing Summer of Love and I have to say great job! Huge fan of NTR but not everyone can do it right however you hit it right on the money! now take my money haha

Ps: I hope the Mc wakes up one day walks to his monitor, turns it on to find Justin fucking EJ in the chair ;)

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
MiZtyl I just discovered this game after playing Summer of Love and I have to say great job! Huge fan of NTR but not everyone can do it right however you hit it right on the money! now take my money haha

Ps: I hope the Mc wakes up one day walks to his monitor, turns it on to find Justin fucking EJ in the chair ;)
Thanks, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
has been under consideration since the start of the game, but has to get the permission from the dev of Clean Slate.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wonderful ... now we can go back to A.I. + MC dominating all of those bad apples in game!

We really need to have repercussions for the bad apples, not just pile the hurt on MC.

For all of the hurt enthusiasts out there, plot wise, this game is about honor.
Honor assured, then and only then:
what you do in bed, what kinks you flagellate your soul with, you are free to indulge.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Wonderful ... now we can go back to A.I. + MC dominating all of those bad apples in game!

We really need to have repercussions for the bad apples, not just pile the hurt on MC.

For all of the hurt enthusiasts out there, plot wise, this game is about honor.
Honor assured, then and only then:
what you do in bed, what kinks you flagellate your soul with, you are free to indulge.
No, this game isn't about honor or what you do in bed. And NTR is still there.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Lol. I killed Justin and got a Venture Brothers copy/paste forcing him back alive.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The game looks interesting, I know this is an annoying question but since it seems that there will be 3 endings and one of them being a full harem, I am assuming that the ntr and sharing are 100% avoidable right?

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes