Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
this is actually good, my main problem with games that have multiple paths is that the characters have wildly different personalities depending on what path you are but here they remain somewat consistent wich is nice enough to keep me interested.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Even tried a 2nd new download but still finishes in the same place as V6 yet the V7 walkthrough shows more content ?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Well that cliff scene escalated quickly. Unfortunate that it gives the AI overlord even more power over the situation though. Have a feeling we'll have to go Butlerian Jihad in the near future in regards to EJ.

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
A king has no time for the petty quests let the peasant scout the road and the king make merry with his wenches in the tent!

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
A king has no time for the petty quests let the peasant scout the road and the king make merry with his wenches in the tent!
Sure. And before becoming a king, the captain doesn't need to 'always have to lead the way by using a tracker'.
That was my last comment about the weird matter: a leader always has to lead the way by... using a tracker.

• Haha
Reactions: rickbrook

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
But true Kings don't act like cowards. They fight & kills.
Why there is no direct combat which allows mc to kill just directly without acting like a coward ??
This game isn't about fighting or becoming a noble guy. I haven't said anything about this game would focus on those matters. Enjoying the game or not depends on you.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Now this has 5 routes? I didn't understand, what is the difference between cuckold and beta-male? Also, I don't feel that a girl-on-girl route makes sense, this goes against the game's initial base premise.

Reactions: Mr.Hobbs

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Now this has 5 routes? I didn't understand, what is the difference between cuckold and beta-male? Also, I don't feel that a girl-on-girl route makes sense, this goes against the game's initial base premise.
The game has 5 routes since the beginning. About girl on girl, it doesn't go against anything. Please check the walkthrough for more details.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The conversation on this thread is quite weird... It seems like an endless fight because of the cheating stuff. NTR is not part of my cup of tea, but I just ignore it.

I really don't understand the reason for this fight... Currently, I am more interested in knowing what the fate of the asian girl and the black girl with the player will be, and if she will have more personality besides being sexdolls.

Last edited:

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
The conversation on this thread is quite weird... It seems like an endless fight because of the cheating stuff. NTR is not part of my cup of tea, but I just ignore it.

I really don't understand the reason for this fight... Currently, I am more interested in knowing what the fate of the asian girl with the player will be.
If we don't count NTR / Sharing:
- Harem ending.
- Romance ending (Veronica isn't with Justin either).

Edited: This is about Priscilla, the Asian girl, not the black girl (after you edited).

Last edited:
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
If we don't count NTR / Sharing:
- Harem ending.
- Romance ending (Veronica doesn't be with Justin either).

Edited: This is about Priscilla, the Asian girl, not the black girl (after you edited).
My doubt was about both, sorry for the confusion. But thanks for the answer.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
My doubt was about both, sorry for the confusion. But thanks for the answer.
Delilah & Gabrielle are still in the grey zone. If people want to have their own endings like Veronica & Priscilla, I'll do it. If not, they will only join the Harem ending without Romance endings.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
To end the night, I imagine that you only make your free time available for your project, and I know how Daz can be a pain in the ass (especially with animations), I could give you a suggestion for you to open the game so that fans can send content.

Even if it was just for your patrons, they must be eager to contribute writing.

Nov 4, 2017
I'm sad i can't kill Justin in Democracy route :cry:
I have no problem with him fucking my girls but dude tried to kill me in another timeline, fuck him.

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I've been taking a look at Koikatsu for the past few days, and I would say it's a very fast graphics engine when compared to Daz. Even for creating animations, this is highly efficient in terms of saving time, the exact opposite of Daz.

I see a lot of devs using this asset, which is not a bad thing, anime style graphics can be interesting at times, and for a fantasy story like here, it would fit well. I think that, if that had been used for this game, the dev would have more time to apply in writing, deepening the story, something that the game needs a lot, currently.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes