DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
SVS is a old and know site, im surprised you don´t know it, that site was my main source of games and manga until i found this site here, the only downside is that the servers they use are not very good, long waiting time and low speed, here is better. Anyway, its only a matter of time until someone release here too, today or tomorrow probably, you can just wait.
Here is better. It's unlikely you will get anything malicious in there from SVS tho -- if you can't wait then there are sites online where you can check a folder or file for anything bad. There are also some antiviruses out there that can do so before you run anything. F95 does a good job making sure there are good downloads available for things and of course ppl here will usually speak up if something looks a bit suspicious.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
New Earth [v0.8] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 914 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 520 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 503 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
To whoever wants the changelog for the alpha route ofc:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
poor dev cant give enough time to each route of each game he's making.
This is his changelog from a single route out of 5 routes. Still, he thinks I have to make his favorite route as long as he desires. Sorry, I have to commit my times to other routes.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes