Nov 4, 2017
The problem with Kokatsu is that you can't make a good looking male model.
It's great for a POV harem game but trash for anything else.

Reactions: XJ347

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The problem with Kokatsu is that you can't make a good looking male model.
It's great for a POV harem game but trash for anything else.
I think that the males of KK are of the same style as the rest of the game, I don't feel that this is a problem to create any type of game, just need to have the assets for that, maps, clothes, items and etc.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Isn't KK more of the anime-style, than DAZ (which is a more "realistic"-style)?
But in overall I would acknowledge this too: we need more and (imo) better writing. The actual story has gone to fast (or rushed) and the story got a weird flex with the AI.
More important: could we get some other sounds for the annouciations please...these noises are just loud and ugly...

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I've been taking a look at Koikatsu for the past few days, and I would say it's a very fast graphics engine when compared to Daz. Even for creating animations, this is highly efficient in terms of saving time, the exact opposite of Daz.

I see a lot of devs using this asset, which is not a bad thing, anime style graphics can be interesting at times, and for a fantasy story like here, it would fit well. I think that, if that had been used for this game, the dev would have more time to apply in writing, deepening the story, something that the game needs a lot, currently.
A lot of people would lose interest in the game if I abandoned Daz3D. I would also lose the will to continue the game with an engine I'm not fond of. Writing has nothing to do with graphics. I don't need to abandon Daz3D to have time to improve it. Even though my writing skill is still not good, I'm trying to improve it day by day.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
A lot of people would lose interest in the game if I abandoned Daz3D. I would also lose the will to continue the game with an engine I'm not fond of. Writing has nothing to do with graphics. I don't need to abandon Daz3D to have time to improve it. Even though my writing skill is still not good, I'm trying to improve it day by day.
It's ok keep on trying u can do it

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So, even though the new version is out but not on here, the banner has been updated to reflect an image of the new version that you can only see if you have it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, even though the new version is out but not on here, the banner has been updated to reflect an image of the new version that you can only see if you have it?
it's beta version so things aren't fully intact yet.

banner comes from discord prolly.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
it's beta version so things aren't fully intact yet.

banner comes from discord prolly.
the banner is not on discord, probably the uploader has the beta version of the game, and decided to upload the banner to a new image, until the dev released a final version of the update

exter

May 29, 2017
Any chance we're gonna see it here? I really really like the work.
You can make a thread in the Game Requests forum and hope someone is willing to pledge or whatever. But since this game has a lot of ntr and many don't like that, it is not very likely that anyone will update it while it's 10$. Otherwise it will probably take a week or so until the 5$ and 3$ versions are out for someone to add it here.

Frinn

Apr 23, 2019
You can make a thread in the Game Requests forum and hope someone is willing to pledge or whatever. But since this game has a lot of ntr and many don't like that, it is not very likely that anyone will update it while it's 10$. Otherwise it will probably take a week or so until the 5$ and 3$ versions are out for someone to add it here.
Thank you very much.

Reactions: Johnsmithjones

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
i don't know that site to trust it enough and download it from there...
SVS is a old and know site, im surprised you don´t know it, that site was my main source of games and manga until i found this site here, the only downside is that the servers they use are not very good, long waiting time and low speed, here is better. Anyway, its only a matter of time until someone release here too, today or tomorrow probably, you can just wait.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes