MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
To whoever wants the changelog for the alpha route ofc:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
poor dev cant give enough time to each route of each game he's making.
Does the new update have more NTR content?
Please ask him to complete the changelogs. He forgot to play the NTR route. He's a nice guy, but he's reckless sometimes.

rickbrook

Dec 23, 2018
i dont know why there isnt a changelog tab at all on the front page (not that i would care), i was just answering a query by a fellow member. i'm sure there's content in the other paths too i guess you'll just have to wait for someone else to play and answer for other paths.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Maou_

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Okay tried this game today and obviously I was initially put off by what content is in the game... I don't even know what I was worried about and it's fun cock blocking all the other guys and making all the women your personal fuck toys ;)
Is always great when you can cuck all the other dudes so thanks dev for giving us a harem/alpha/king of the world route :)
What kid of alpha would Justin be if he goes down like a tone of bricks from one punch to the abdomen lol Wish we was given the option to stomp on his head ;)
Shame that Justin didn't stay dead but bah whatever... Hopefully we can keep killing him just for the sake of it hahaha
Enjoyed it and surprisingly I enjoyed the story even tho I thought this was going to be a click to the next lewd scene kind of game. Thanks dev and look forward to the next release (y)

Edit i'm to lazy to rewrite something for a review so....

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
How come there is not the route to pair off the girls with the different guys???? That should have been available in the Democracy route

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is a democracy .. you do not enforce your will on the majority.
How come there is not the route to pair off the girls with the different guys???? That should have been available in the Democracy route
Pairing someone when you start off with a gurlfriend who is viciously sought after by your nemesis,
even after it is obvious to everyone you are the only couple out there, you and her,
yeah, you do not have the strength for that, you hav ta keep that lunatic off them babes.
Spoiler alert, that guy tryes to force himself on babes,
come on to them hard, corner them, get them drunk/drugged,
constantly, non stop, so you have ta be 1000% just to keep him from fkkking everyone
both 4 real and hypothetically. That is the game - fight your nemesis or don”t

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It is a democracy .. you do not enforce your will on the majority.

Pairing someone when you start off with a gurlfriend who is viciously sought after by your nemesis,
even after it is obvious to everyone you are the only couple out there, you and her,
yeah, you do not have the strength for that, you hav ta keep that lunatic off them babes.
Spoiler alert, that guy tryes to force himself on babes,
come on to them hard, corner them, get them drunk/drugged,
constantly, non stop, so you have ta be 1000% just to keep him from fkkking everyone
both 4 real and hypothetically. That is the game - fight your nemesis or don”t
If he does that it's called rape and you can just kill him, as anyone would who's girl is attacked

• Thinking Face
Reactions: numanumani
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes