MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
What is the difference between Tyranny(Harem) and Democracy(Sharing) With Girls?
Harem: MC has fun with women, but women can't use strap / dildo on each other.
Sharing with Girls: the same as Harem, but women can use strap / dildo on each other.

Reactions: Naxos

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
One question, will there be more deepening of the story between the MC and the black girl? At the time I'm writing this, I don't remember her name... I haven't played the game in a few months.

But I have no real interest in the dispute with Joshua (the team asshole) for MC's girlfriend although at the moment the focus seems to be on that. Anyway I hope that there will be some focus for her at some point. Currently, she is quite like a nympho, or a sex doll. I would say that she needs some personality, or background history.

Ah, taking the opportunity, I would also like to ask about the plans for the Asian girl. Currently, she is quite secondary, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tunak23

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
As I said many times and ones who are fair will know that the harem has more scenes than the ntr route. But I'm tired of the attacking on ntr like this. I don't want to argue anymore. So you can think whatever you want. I don't have the responsibility to convince ntr haters.

Oct 22, 2017
Do we have a changelog? Just to avoid downloading in case this is one of those "I bugfixed a comma" updates.
I played through what was new in the tyranny route only.

There's a fakeout continuing from the last scene before update. You get some plot reveals about the AI and the reality of your situation. You finally fuck your girlfriend.

Momo1521

Model Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
As I said many times and ones who are fair will know that the harem has more scenes than the ntr route. But I'm tired of the attacking on ntr like this. I don't want to argue anymore. So you can think whatever you want. I don't have the responsibility to convince ntr haters.
You guys need to stop hating on developers who make NTR. You guys have the routes that have none because it's avoidable so just don't play the NTR and keep your mouth shut. Quit complaining like little babies and be happy the dev is putting effort to try to make everyone happy, the patreons aren't complaining so neither should you. I don't like NTR and you don't see me complaining.

PS. Dev I just quoted you because it was most relevant. I'm not directing it towards you.

PPS. I seriously doubt the story would be as good if there was no NTR because there has to be a risk/consequence system. Without risk there is no reward.

Aug 22, 2016
Really like the direction of the game so far and the routes presented. I'm not sure if it is the right question to ask now, but there is a mention of chapters and it made me think when 1.0 is reached, that's chapter one over? A possible sneak peek into the game's roadmap (without story details/spoiler of course)?

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Really like the direction of the game so far and the routes presented. I'm not sure if it is the right question to ask now, but there is a mention of chapters and it made me think when 1.0 is reached, that's chapter one over? A possible sneak peek into the game's roadmap (without story details/spoiler of course)?
No, I will do just like Erodio. Chap 01 will end around v0.12-0.15, and chap 02 will start from v0.13-0.16 depends on chap 01.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Ok so from what I gathered this game is either Harem or NTR. Correct me if I'm wrong but from what is sounds like we can't just have one girl per playthrough right?

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes