HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Patreon page is no longer there, I really hope that UnluckySatan still making the game.
With his Patreon gone and him not being online since Oct 22, I think this is another abandoned game. In the end, it probably comes down to insufficient funding which came from typical mistakes new Devs make.

• Sad
Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
With his Patreon gone and him not being online since Oct 22, I think this is another abandoned game. In the end, it probably comes down to insufficient funding which came from typical mistakes new Devs make.
On itch.io his last reply was 33 days ago, so i still have hope that the game is not dead...he said that he changed the release schedule to longer intervals with more content per update, but is really strange that not even of discord he is online.

Reactions: Ssato243
Mar 31, 2021
Damn... I really liked his animations.
The mix of: hot roommate, big tiddy elf, curious teen and some polymorphism magic got my attention. With the elf being hundred of years old and completely unencumbered by some human tabus I was hoping to see a corruption role-play. Like normal corruption, increasing and kinky, but once the heat is over she doesnt act much different. At the end she just wants to explore and have fun and since she is so old nothing you do in a few months should affect her much. I don't know, in my mind still sounds good.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021

Overview:
In this game, you play as a character who is returning to his hometown in a world that is undergoing changes due to a phenomenon called "New Eden". This phenomenon was responsible for the fusion of the planet Elvenheim with the fictional Earth of the game, and caused the forced coexistence between several new races. The main character's focus is to help integrate Elvenheim's dominant race, the Elves, into the modern world using an apartment complex that was left behind by his family.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ehhh? I dunno bruv.
Can we have the elves help humans adapt to their world for a change?
I'm kinda tired from all diz "m9dern w0rld" stuff, especially since i see the damn thing every day and wish a warp gate would pop up and swallow me to isekai.
I want to go and enjoy some nature maaaaan.
Maybe with a little survival action as a side dish.
waterfall-gif.gif

Also Elvenheim is apparently non-fictional while Earth is huh, interesting how that works. :whistle::coffee:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...i hate to say, but look like it's abandoned, i really wish that i was wrong on this one, last message from the dev was from 57 days ago on itch.io, i have not seen him on discord and his patreon is down.
pressf.jpg

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
There are so many games where I think the same.
Yeah...me too, the worst in when they get abandoned without any info of why, there was another one (with vampires) that the dev "kinda" said why...this one (and and others) when there is no info why, it really sucks, the strange is that the this one look like was going on well, the remake changed a lot of things that got really good, the idea of the game was really good, the scenes are really good, like i said, i hope that i'm complete wrong and the dev is just on vacation, but almost 2 months without any info, is not looking good.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah...me too, the worst in when they get abandoned without any info of why, there was another one (with vampires) that the dev "kinda" said why...this one (and and others) when there is no info why, it really sucks, the strange is that the this one look like was going on well, the remake changed a lot of things that got really good, the idea of the game was really good, the scenes are really good, like i said, i hope that i'm complete wrong and the dev is just on vacation, but almost 2 months without any info, is not looking good.
Bad Teacher and Home Trainer are two games that I really liked and both got abandoned without a word from their Devs.

Well for New Eden, I talked with the Dev in PMs a while ago (before he made the remake) where I gave him a few tips where he could go with the story because I felt what was there felt a bit flat but he went in a different direction with his remake. He branched out too much too early while the basis of the story wasn't there.

Grammarly doesn't like your writing. :p

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
He did drop out rather suddenly and without warning.
Maybe he got a warning about his content from patreon, like so many Devs have, and he panicked and pulled the plug on everything.
Or not. We'll probably never know. Personally, I was here more for his housemate than the others.

Reactions: AlexTorch

RRHW

Feb 9, 2018
When I wrote my first post here, I was considering writing something about liking the start enough that I'd be sad to see this game in the pile of never-made-its, but I think I decided it wasn't a nice sentiment to open with. I suppose now's the right time to say that. I'd be happy to be proven wrong, of course.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
When I wrote my first post here, I was considering writing something about liking the start enough that I'd be sad to see this game in the pile of never-made-its, but I think I decided it wasn't a nice sentiment to open with. I suppose now's the right time to say that. I'd be happy to be proven wrong, of course.
There is a lot of people that is really sad and wish that the dev is just on vacation and forgot to tell us about...the sad part is the game die and we don't even know why, out of nowhere he removed the patreon content, and just disappear, this game could have a lot of potential, but now is all lost...like tears in rain...

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
There is a lot of people that is really sad and wish that the dev is just on vacation and forgot to tell us about...the sad part is the game die and we don't even know why, out of nowhere he removed the patreon content, and just disappear, this game could have a lot of potential, but now is all lost...like tears in rain...
His Subscribestar is still running maybe he closed the Patreon because he started to implement incest in the game.

Was this a promising game, yes it was, was I happy with everything the Dev did, no I wasn't but that is pretty much because I talked with him in PMs and gave him a ton of ideas I came up with but he didn't use them and went a totally different way with introducing the other world. I didn't like the idea of the Elf world or at least it should have been introduced much later in the game than it was.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
His Subscribestar is still running maybe he closed the Patreon because he started to implement incest in the game.

Was this a promising game, yes it was, was I happy with everything the Dev did, no I wasn't but that is pretty much because I talked with him in PMs and gave him a ton of ideas I came up with but he didn't use them and went a totally different way with introducing the other world. I didn't like the idea of the Elf world or at least it should have been introduced much later in the game than it was.
Normally, I am pro-incest in games but in this one, after thinking about it, I think he could have left that part out completely. A bit too loli for me.
With that said, I would like to see (if it continues) more of him introducing the elf worldview in this one. That's what made this game unique, in my opinion.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

Well...one can still dream...maybe like i said he still come back, but that hope is really slim, since even at his discord i have not seen him in a long time.

Normally, I am pro-incest in games but in this one, after thinking about it, I think he could have left that part out completely. A bit too loli for me.
With that said, I would like to see (if it continues) more of him introducing the elf worldview in this one. That's what made this game unique, in my opinion.
Funny, i'm complete opposite to you, i really like the incest part of the game, i can see how much the sister love him and was one of the thing that i most like in the game, not that i dislike any of the characters, but the sister is something special. Also i would love to see more about elvenheim and belle...

Reactions: clowns234

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Also i would love to see more about elvenheim and belle...
I don't mind the Elvenheim part of the game but I think it came too early maybe 5 or six updates later would be better.

One of the things I said to the Dev was that he should have focused a bit more on the sister and Chloe at the beginning, developing their relationship with each other, and then having Lyana move into the apartment.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: clowns234

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I don't mind the Elvenheim part of the game but I think it came too early maybe 5 or six updates later would be better.

One of the things I said to the Dev was that he should have focused a bit more on the sister and Chloe at the beginning, developing their relationship with each other, and then having Lyana move into the apartment.
Well...i'll be honest, the game don't have a lot of characters compared with some ones here on this site (with 10-14 or more) so i don't feel that was a bad decision of him in giving us 3 more, and those 3 are complete different from the ones that we already have, so in my opinion at least, was a good thing to have more different girls, and that is coming from me that really like the sister. I believe that there is not too much at the start with the sister and chloe was to have some kind of flashback of the mc past at some point, and from there develop more those characters, for example the change of his sister of calling him "big bro" to her being the "big sis", when she get that her love for him was more that just brother/sister, etc.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I have no idea if this is true, but is from his discord from one of the users.

" The game is not dead it's just the guy is having problems and he will get back to working on it when he has the chance on patron you can communicate with the guy and he says that basically he is still working on it but having problems with it and you'll be able to finish it off when he gets the chance "

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes