EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner_1.png

Overview:
In this game, you play as a character who is returning to his hometown in a world that is undergoing changes due to a phenomenon called "New Eden". This phenomenon was responsible for the fusion of the planet Elvenheim with the fictional Earth of the game, and caused the forced coexistence between several new races. The main character's focus is to help integrate Elvenheim's dominant race, the Elves, into the modern world using an apartment complex that was left behind by his family.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-09-25
Release Date: 2021-09-25
Developer: UnluckySatan (New Eden) - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02.2a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

*The game was remade from scratch, so all saves prior to the [v0.02.0a] release will not work on current releases, but all saves from [v0.02.0a] release onwards will work on subsequent releases.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Other:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Incest Patch: - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

002.jpg 007.jpg 001.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 010.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 014.jpg 013.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
OP said:
The main character's focus is to help integrate Elvenheim's dominant race, the Elves, into the modern world using an apartment complex that was left behind by his family.
OP's spoiler said:
I think your backstory could use some tweaking. Like, I doubt there are many people who would be down to instantly help integrate an entirely new species when their arrival caused the deaths of their family.
Apologies in advance if this is addressed somehow in the game. It's just that the MC's, assumed, lack of emotion turned me off from giving it a go. That and the fact that big tiddie elves are the second worst elves.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I think your backstory could use some tweaking. Like, I doubt there are many people who would be down to instantly help integrate an entirely new species when their arrival caused the deaths of their family.
Apologies in advance if this is addressed somehow in the game. It's just that the MC's, assumed, lack of emotion turned me off from giving it a go. That and the fact that big tiddie elves are the second worst elves.
How about you actually TRY THE GASME before offering half-assed opinions on what needs improvement? Otherwise it's like some critic bitching about the taste of a resturant's food without having ever actually eaten it, but just reading a ist of ingredients. Shows a fairly poor lack of judgement...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I am confused do I play a girl with blond hair like in the thumbnail and her twin sister who has black hair? If yes that would be great.

Also this game/story would be perfect NTR material watching each twin getting fucked by different species.

the thumbnail quality looks a bit different from the ingame pics btw. But I get it that it’s still wip

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Whilst I agree with the sentiment, although this is possibly explained in the game, dissing big tiddie elves ?
You just made a lot of enemies, boy.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I am confused do I play a girl with blond hair like in the thumbnail and her twin sister who has black hair? If yes that would be great.

Also this game/story would be perfect NTR material watching each twin getting fucked by different species.

the thumbnail quality looks a bit different from the ingame pics btw. But I get it that it’s still wip
The tags clearly state "male protagonist" and there is no "NTR" tag, furthermore if you read the Developer's notes, you might see if the dev is planning on adding it in.

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
The elves were not to blame, in fact it was the other way around. The humans caused the phenomenon (unintentionally), and the impact was far greater on the other side, so now they're trying to redeem themselves. The MC knows this, and he also knows that the elves are going through even worse situations. Currently everyone is just trying to move on with their lives, as there is nothing else they can do (there is no way to reverse what happened, so they need to learn to live together).

But to tell you the truth, the history of the universe won't be the focal point of the game. It will only serve as a background, nothing more. The focal point is the elven tits. And since I'm not using DAZ as a rendering engine, the game has to compensate with something else, which in this case will be the animations. I'm using VAM, so the breast animations have a lot of potential as it's a physics-focused engine.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
To the Dev: if you are willing to add incest to the game if lots of people are asking for it (please sign me up), it might be better to change the default relationship between MC and his "sister" and restore it via patch than creating a lot of extra content which you can not include in the patreon version.

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
How about you actually TRY THE GASME before offering half-assed opinions on what needs improvement? Otherwise it's like some critic bitching about the taste of a resturant's food without having ever actually eaten it, but just reading a ist of ingredients. Shows a fairly poor lack of judgement...
Nah. Dev asked for feedback and I offered my reasoning as to why the description led me to not trying the game. This is important because if it turned me off then it will surely turn others off, others who will keep their traps shut. This leads to a reduced playerbase, which further leads to a reduced patreonbase.

To borrow your food critic analogy, I can imagine many people would refrain from ordering a restaurant's rump roast if it was described as 'Straight from the cow's ass!'.

Whilst I agree with the sentiment, although this is possibly explained in the game, dissing big tiddie elves ?
You just made a lot of enemies, boy.
That's fine. Elves and itty bitty titties go together like peanut butter and jelly.

The elves were not to blame, in fact it was the other way around. The humans caused the phenomenon (unintentionally), and the impact was far greater on the other side, so now they're trying to redeem themselves. The MC knows this, and he also knows that the elves are going through even worse situations. Currently everyone is just trying to move on with their lives, as there is nothing else they can do (there is no way to reverse what happened, so they need to learn to live together).
This makes it feel much more palatable(heh) than my original impression, cheers.

But to tell you the truth, the history of the universe won't be the focal point of the game. It will only serve as a background, nothing more. The focal point is the elven tits. And since I'm not using DAZ as a rendering engine, the game has to compensate with something else, which in this case will be the animations. I'm using VAM, so the breast animations have a lot of potential as it's a physics-focused engine.
Fugg. Might want to toss on a gif showcasing the animation then. If it's good enough I might even be tempted to commit elf heresy play it.

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
To the Dev: if you are willing to add incest to the game if lots of people are asking for it (please sign me up), it might be better to change the default relationship between MC and his "sister" and restore it via patch than creating a lot of extra content which you can not include in the patreon version.
I don't intend to change their relationship in the story itself, because that would change a lot of what was already planned. If one day add some form of incest in the game, it will be through extra content, in the form of a patch, made exclusively for the forum.

Last edited:

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
Here, some of those so called elven tits.
Oh lawd. I'll have to go to confession at the Church of Handfuls. I really meant to the OP though since I'm sure tons of people only check out the OP of a thread before deciding to play the game or not. I really like how they press together instead of clipping.

Reactions: UnluckySatan

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
Oh lawd. I'll have to go to confession at the Church of Handfuls. I really meant to the OP though since I'm sure tons of people only check out the OP of a thread before deciding to play the game or not. I really like how they press together instead of clipping.
For now I put the video inside the Developer Notes.

I would like to give it a bigger highlight, but unfortunately, this release still doesn't have that many interactive scenes... however, from the next version onwards the game will probably have a lot more animations. For now I'm still trying to find the right balance between animation quality and file comprehension. It's also quite tricky to prepare the animation inside the engine without blowing up my computer, so I still have a lot of work to do.

In the meantime I will be posting the results of my tests and studies here in this thread to get some feedback, and for users to check the progress of the game.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This demo actually very good and the game show potential so I'll bookmark and keeping my eyes for more updates in the future, the elf character look very sexy same with the sister and her friend

Reactions: UnluckySatan
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes