• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I'm actually working on it. One of the icons in the top left bar will be for the game's questlogs, including information on main and side quests. And as always, thanks for playing and testing the game!
For me is a really good game, if in every update i'm playing, it means that you are doing something really good, at least in my opinion. There is not a lot of games here that i'm hyped when i see there is a new update.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This is going to be my first time trying this game out. The story sounds good. The elves are pretty hot and visually the game looks great. The tags are pretty cool too. Let me see what wonders await me in this one.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Ok, can you actually go to work? If so how?
At the moment your work is to make Lya and the sister happy :ROFLMAO:, but being serious at the moment you cannot go to work, and i believe unless there is some girl there, the work will be the mc making every girl happy, since i believe that money will not be a problem, the game don't look that you will need to make any sort of "grind".

Reactions: UnluckySatan

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
new_eden_2.png

Monthly Progress - 09/2021

I'm just dropping by to report on the progress of this month's updates. We will have two more updates this month: [v0.02.2a] and [v0.02.3a].

In the update [v0.02.2a], which is very close to release, I'm focusing on two main points.

The game's questlog:

The new questlog will be a bit similar to the old version's questlog, but much more complete, and covering the other characters besides Lya.

And some content in Envenheim:

As for the new content in Envenheim, it will basically be a continuation of the introduction we had in the last version. We will have some new events, and a new location for quests and events.

In the update [v0.02.3a], which will be the update after the next one, the focus will return to Earth.

— In this update we will have the addition of two more locations — currently they are already mentioned in the game but are not accessible. We will also have some more side events with Lya and some main events with the white haired character.

I think that's it for now. And soon we will have the release of version [v0.02.2a], so stay tuned.

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
Ok, can you actually go to work? If so how?
Currently it's not possible, but maybe in the future I'll add something like that (probably linked to a character's questline). I have a few things in mind, but it will probably take some time to implement.

I also plan to add something like that in Elvenheim (and in this case, it's much closer to being added to the game). You will be able to use a type of currency called Pixie Dust to buy some things from the Fairy, including certain types of 'services'. I'm still implementing ways to get this currency, but to avoid excessive grind, the players will have alternative ways to get the currency.

Reactions: AlexTorch

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Got the threesome with sis and Chloe and got morning OOO with Lya. I think thats it for this update but was very impressed. Just needs the ability to dress Lya in stockings or pantyhose and its faaantastic. <3

RRHW

Feb 9, 2018
Back again, this time with little to say. I like the quest log, it's useful to have and will probably only be more so as characters are added. Faye and Gaby are cute, too. I like both of their designs, and I have a great appreciation for barefoot characters, so they're double good. Belle is also a lot cuter than I ever expected a cow girl to be; I was entirely prepared to not care too much, but nope, I was wrong. Good stuff. Good scene, too. Beyond that, Elvenheim is promising to be interesting overall. And the MC's goals are definitely of the variety I can get behind.

Looking forward to what comes next. I'm sure the currency system will be done well.

• Red Heart

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
New Eden [v0.02.2a] [UnluckySatan] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 753 MB / 284 MB - NewEdenRe-v0.02.2a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 736 MB / 267 MB - NewEdenRe-v0.02.2a-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size IC Patch: 79 MB / 19 MB - NewEden-ICpatch-v0.02.2a-crunched.7z

Download (PC/Mac/Patch): - -

To apply the patch, copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" folder!

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
So, how sandboxy is this game? Are there a lot of repeated scenes before you get to new content?

The preview renders look pretty good, but overall is the content of New Eden decent for a few updates in? Most sandbox games have very little actual content (just a few hundred renders or less), hidden behind layers and layers of repetition to drag out the gameplay.

Is New Eden in this category, or is it one of the few good ones? With decent amount of content and not much repetition of scenes the player has already seen?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So, how sandboxy is this game? Are there a lot of repeated scenes before you get to new content?

The preview renders look pretty good, but overall is the content of New Eden decent for a few updates in? Most sandbox games have very little actual content (just a few hundred renders or less), hidden behind layers and layers of repetition to drag out the gameplay.

Is New Eden in this category, or is it one of the few good ones? With decent amount of content and not much repetition of scenes the player has already seen?
I think you get to new content rather quickly.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.02.2a (with or without IC patch)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldran: IC: (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Pixeldran: No IC: (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...another really good update, man, both of the new characters are really cute, also i love belle being more "thick" girl (that ass was amazing), also the only thing that i can say that for me could improve is that in the quest log, if you change from main to the side events, you need to click again on the character, but that is just me being annoying and picking really small things. Great job UnluckySatan, you are really good at making really cute girls, now i'm waiting new update v0.02.3a (for our cute pale ass), also i'm really loving the idea of the "farm".

• Red Heart
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes