JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Glad to see the twin sister getting the love she deserves, especially glad to see her wanting to get knocked up by her bro. Hopefully she'll move in with him in the future and become a permanent figure in the household.

Reactions: UnluckySatan

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
Well, in 30 minutes I uncovered the fact that the pacing was sad, the creator created a better synopsis than making an actual story, and how to nap like I had decided to read Marx. Seriously, I do not mind a cool story that takes a second to develop, but I actually slept more in game than actually did anything. Try exploring, and it basically is your apartment, nothing else. Cool graphics, but I am not going to sit there for hours waiting to do more than read bad English while talking to one NPC.

Reactions: StarHam

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Damn UnluckySatan, you have made a great job in the remake, i love the new start (and i really want know more, how the twins fell in love, what happened with their parents, etc), i love the extra scenes in the patch, and i love the new overall look of the game, is now a lot more clean, you have done a really amazing job, there is not much content, but damn, is well made, also something simple but i find really funny is when lya slap your hand (i love those little easter eggs), also i love the new races that is show on the forest, that "thick" goblin is amazing. I said that the "older" version was good, but damn, this one is really fucking good, it improved the game a lot.

• Red Heart

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Visually it is definitely an upgrade but the gameplay is a downgrade because it feels more grindy and as I hate sandboxes I don't think I will continue to play the game.
UnluckySatan if you want more details on what I dislike we can continue our PM talk.

Inconsistency at the start, the MC is called big brother but in the sex scene, it is big sister again

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Visually it is definitely an upgrade but the gameplay is a downgrade because it feels more grindy.
I don't believe, since all the talks there is something different that she talk, there is a story behind all the conversation, also i don't see the need to "to the exact same thing over and over" like some sandboxes that i have seen (for example grind for money, etc) so far, every interaction there is something different, also you don't need to grind stats, there is stats, but i never find a part of the game that i can't progress because of it.

Inconsistency at the start, the MC is called big brother but in the sex scene, it is big sister again
Maybe because at the start they are kids, and she see him as a "big brother", someone that can defend her from all the things and later, that she is a young adult, she see him as little because she was born first or maybe just because she is joking.

RRHW

Feb 9, 2018
New version, some changes, so I guess it's time for another pseudo-review. The new intro is nice. It explains the setting and story (as it is), and more moments with the sister are always nice.

The navigation isn't much different to what it was before, just a little different in presentation. I will say, it would be nice if the "back" icon in the kitchen and hall were in line with the kitchen and hall icons in the living room so you can travel across a little more fluidly (though we do have the map in the corner, too, so it's not an issue). Also I've already come to miss the little icon showing exactly where Lya is in the apartment. I'm not sure if that will end up being a big deal, though, and her schedule is the same every day, anyway (at least for now).

The clothes changing menu seems good. The outfits are nice. There are also some hidden pictures, it seems? I only found one, but that's kind of cool regardless. The scene with Chloe and the sister is great. I don't think I commented last time around, but it seems to have more text than I remember, and it's wonderful stuff. Elvenheim seems promising, too, from what we've seen of it.

One small bug I noticed: When you click on the bed icon, if you're skipping text (either by toggling it with tab or holding ctrl), it sends you to the "Elvenheim-related content is still under development" screen and into the city map instead of doing nothing as you'd expect. Not that it's difficult to avoid, or even a problem if it happens since you can roll back or just navigate back to the apartment, but I suppose it's not intended either way. Clicking on the sex shop icon sends you to the same screen.

Overall, though, it's all good. Much less content than before, but I suppose that will come in time, and if the code is better, then that's good.

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
Well, in 30 minutes I uncovered the fact that the pacing was sad, the creator created a better synopsis than making an actual story, and how to nap like I had decided to read Marx. Seriously, I do not mind a cool story that takes a second to develop, but I actually slept more in game than actually did anything. Try exploring, and it basically is your apartment, nothing else. Cool graphics, but I am not going to sit there for hours waiting to do more than read bad English while talking to one NPC.
Well, everything that was written in the synopsis was explained in the game's introduction. But I understand that there is still a lot to improve in the game, especially regarding the story.

This version was basically a demo to test some changes that were made over the previous version, so there really wasn't much content to play.

But I explained it before; the intention was to get feedback, so I appreciate that you played the game and that you left a comment explaining why you didn't like it.

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
Visually it is definitely an upgrade but the gameplay is a downgrade because it feels more grindy and as I hate sandboxes I don't think I will continue to play the game.
UnluckySatan if you want more details on what I dislike we can continue our PM talk.

Of course, that would be great. Just send me a pm.

About the events, I actually just changed the structure of how you access them, but the rest remains the same. You still don't need to farm points or anything like that.

And about the twins, it's just like Alex said, when they were younger the mc's sister used to call him big brother, but over time that changed and she started acting more like the big sister.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes