VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
so, with the 'Spanking' tag... is that :unsure: . you've been very Naughty. drop you pants and bend over. or :sneaky: she's my sister, i know it's naughty but i can't help it... ( drops pants to 'spank the monkey') or maybe :devilish: ... Harder Daddy HARDER

Reactions: UnluckySatan

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
New Eden [v0.01.3a] [UnluckySatan] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 773 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 225 MB

Original Mac Size: 755 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 207 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Holy fucking shit, this patch was really fucking amazing, i may say that is the best update for now...i mean, just look at this, how fucking cute and amazing she is, and the best, she want the mc babies, i'm in complete love with her.

screenshot0001.png

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
I have looked at this thread probably 5 times now. I WANT to like it, but the Hair textures are just too distracting for me to give it a chance. Boobs look good in the screenshots, but the hair really needs to be improved.

• Angry
Reactions: YuYavon

ember

Aug 6, 2016
This is the third game on this board where the music is also good. The music_4 is familiar, but I don't remember its title.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You need to share the girls with your sister, no for me! Next
In reality, she share the girl with the mc (the threesome), even the lesbian scene with her and the elf, she say "you will provide a good masturbatory material for my brother", so even if she is having fun, she always think about him, yeah, i wish that he could be there, in the fun, but having her always remember the mc and having this love for him, is really hot, and that is from someone that is not a fan of lesbian sex, but this one, is really well done, is not the classic "hey, is a harem and every girl out of nowhere become bissexual", is more about "i will have fun, so i will share some fun to him too, even if he is not here".

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
UnluckySatan
Well, Game is loking Fine... But...

3D Art: I wanna say Very Good, but i not like shaders :( 7/10
Story: Original, But not Super... 6/10
GUI: Normal... But better improve... 4/10
Fap-Fap materail: Low... Just... Low... Real Low... 1/10

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
UnluckySatan
Well, Game is loking Fine... But...

3D Art: I wanna say Very Good, but i not like shaders :( 7/10
Story: Original, But not Super... 6/10
GUI: Normal... But better improve... 4/10
Fap-Fap materail: Low... Just... Low... Real Low... 1/10
Thanks for playing the game and for the feedback! I will continue to work hard to improve the sections pointed out in your comment. And to be honest, I also want to update the GUI, and I believe that soon I will start making some changes. I'm still new to game development, so some things may not meet all players' expectations, but you can rest assured that I'm always absorbing player feedback and I'm always trying to implement improvements to fix the game's flaws.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Good game, but my sister's events would be good if there was a skip button to skip the whole event or character. Or maybe it would be better to put a avoidable button for certain things. I can’t stand that sister attitude and lesbian bragging at all. Then when it’s still a main event, why the hell has it been made a main event because it’s a side character. My elf should be that main event character and the sister should be optional who really could skip it completely or at least be allowed to choose its orientation and attitude. With this current set-up, the sister is mainly raising irritation and anger.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
The mc not having anything to do with the sister and her sexcapades as a side character should be avoidable if the mc is not directly involved in them. if your doing this to avoid incest then dont make her to be the sister. better yet avoid the patreon bullshit by setting up a relationship screen for players to set her to what ever they want. patreon wont block it then and you could have scenes with them together. as it stands now it looks like its more about lesbian scenes and half or more of the content will be that making it uninteresting except to those loving girl on girl stuff. as they say more flys with honey but all im seeing atm is salt.

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
Good game, but my sister's events would be good if there was a skip button to skip the whole event or character. Or maybe it would be better to put a avoidable button for certain things. I can’t stand that sister attitude and lesbian bragging at all. Then when it’s still a main event, why the hell has it been made a main event because it’s a side character. My elf should be that main event character and the sister should be optional who really could skip it completely or at least be allowed to choose its orientation and attitude. With this current set-up, the sister is mainly raising irritation and anger.
The mc's sister events are independent of Lya's events. You can avoid them completely, you just need to ignore her calls. They are basically two separate routes.

But I'll make some changes to make the possibility to ignore her calls a little more explicit. This will make it easier for players to decide.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The mc not having anything to do with the sister and her sexcapades as a side character should be avoidable if the mc is not directly involved in them.
The threesome, the mc is there and join (even more with the patch) the lesbian scene with her and the elf can be avoidable if you say that you don't want the tape, for the sister the dev said that will be a patch, and at some point i agree with the choice of set the relationship (could make the life of the dev a lot easier), that can be strange since both of them share the family apartments and the text will not make sense (and will probably have some info about their relationship and their parent death), people talking that girl/girl stuff need to see that both of the girls that she share with the mc, are nothing for the mc (after the threesome, look like the mc have some affection toward chloe, but his love is his sister, even more talking about having a baby with her), and so far, don't look like the mc will share lyana with the sister, probably she will be the only one that will share her part with the brother, i cannot say that for sure because i'm not the dev, but look like will be more or less like this. For me personally, i'm not a fan of lesbian sex, even more because in most of the games there is no context, but in this one, is well done, i never have a feeling like the sister is cheating behind the mc back.

• Red Heart

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
The mc not having anything to do with the sister and her sexcapades as a side character should be avoidable if the mc is not directly involved in them. if your doing this to avoid incest then dont make her to be the sister. better yet avoid the patreon bullshit by setting up a relationship screen for players to set her to what ever they want. patreon wont block it then and you could have scenes with them together. as it stands now it looks like its more about lesbian scenes and half or more of the content will be that making it uninteresting except to those loving girl on girl stuff. as they say more flys with honey but all im seeing atm is salt.
I don't quite understand what you mean.

If you want to completely avoid mc's sister events, it's possible. If you want to see her events, but without the incest part (only the lesbian content), that's also possible. And if you want to see her events, as well as participate (with incest), it's also possible. I've included almost every possible route.

Currently I've added the possibility to add a patch with some extra content, so now it's possible to play with a few more possibilities.

Last edited:
Reactions: clowns234

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I don't quite understand what you mean.

If you want to completely avoid mc's sister events, it's possible. If you want to see her events, but without the incest part (only the lesbian content), that's also possible. And if you want to see her events, as well as participate (with incest), it's also possible. I've included almost every possible route.

Currently I've added the possibility to add a patch with some extra content, so now it's possible to play with a few more possibilities.
What if the sister were without lesbian activity, then it might be more popular in that case and less likely to skip.

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
new_eden_2.png
======================================
Well, time to talk a little bit about the next update. Unlike the updates that have taken place so far, the next update will be a little bigger (I plan on do one of these from time to time, and this one will be the first).

But first I would like to comment on something. As I have mentioned several times here in this thread, I take the feedback I get from you players very seriously. I don't mind being criticized, and in most cases I find it extremely positive. And it's thanks to these criticisms that I'm managing to improve the content of my game little by little. So the next update will be focused on improving some points that have been discussed in the past, and which I believe will help the game quite lot over time.

======================================​

Main points of the next update:

• I'm redoing the entire GUI. I've already started on this part, and I'm currently aiming for a very clean interface. The result is being quite positive, and I believe it will make a good difference in the end.

• I plan to increase the game's resolution from 1280 x 720 to 1600 x 900. I'd like to go with 1920 x 1080, but my computer can't handle animations at that resolution, so I'll go with something in between these two resolutions (this change will be easy to do since I already have the images rendered in 900p, so I won't need to render them again).

• I'm going to remove some 'redundant' images from the game. In almost every event in the game, I rendered too many expression variations. With the game on a low resolution this wouldn't be a problem, but now that I plan to increase the resolution I will need to remove some of these images.

• The next update will have some events focused on improving the game's story. At first I just wanted to make a simple game, without much focus on the story. But I've noticed that a lot of people really like it when a game has a well-crafted story, so I plan to make some improvements in that regard.

======================================​

I'll make a few more changes, but those are the main parts of the next update. I'm just leaving this note because I like to be very clear about what I'm working on at the moment regarding the game. I think it's really important to communicate this kind of thing with the community. Anyway, I believe this update will take a little longer than the others, probably somewhere around two weeks, maybe a little longer — but nothing out of the ordinary, as I have a lot of these things already organized.

I would also like to thank everyone who played the game and posted some kind of feedback here in the thread. You guys are awesome! o/

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes