AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
View attachment 1323008
======================================
Well, time to talk a little bit about the next update. Unlike the updates that have taken place so far, the next update will be a little bigger (I plan on do one of these from time to time, and this one will be the first).

But first I would like to comment on something. As I have mentioned several times here in this thread, I take the feedback I get from you players very seriously. I don't mind being criticized, and in most cases I find it extremely positive. And it's thanks to these criticisms that I'm managing to improve the content of my game little by little. So the next update will be focused on improving some points that have been discussed in the past, and which I believe will help the game quite lot over time.

======================================​

Main points of the next update:

• I'm redoing the entire GUI. I've already started on this part, and I'm currently aiming for a very clean interface. The result is being quite positive, and I believe it will make a good difference in the end.

• I plan to increase the game's resolution from 1280 x 720 to 1600 x 900. I'd like to go with 1920 x 1080, but my computer can't handle animations at that resolution, so I'll go with something in between these two resolutions (this change will be easy to do since I already have the images rendered in 900p, so I won't need to render them again).

• I'm going to remove some 'redundant' images from the game. In almost every event in the game, I rendered too many expression variations. With the game on a low resolution this wouldn't be a problem, but now that I plan to increase the resolution I will need to remove some of these images.

• The next update will have some events focused on improving the game's story. At first I just wanted to make a simple game, without much focus on the story. But I've noticed that a lot of people really like it when a game has a well-crafted story, so I plan to make some improvements in that regard.

======================================​

I'll make a few more changes, but those are the main parts of the next update. I'm just leaving this note because I like to be very clear about what I'm working on at the moment regarding the game. I think it's really important to communicate this kind of thing with the community. Anyway, I believe this update will take a little longer than the others, probably somewhere around two weeks, maybe a little longer — but nothing out of the ordinary, as I have a lot of these things already organized.

I would also like to thank everyone who played the game and posted some kind of feedback here in the thread. You guys are awesome! o/
One thing that i can say that may be helpful is for example, the amazing patch, you said that you have made him to add some extra content, but my point is that the extra content was for "old" scenes (for those that already finished the update) so could be nice if there is another scene where sister is, and you have plans to make her join in the fun, that the patch be launched together with the new scene (or a way to replay the old scene with bonus), so that we don't need to start over (or load a older save) to see the new and amazing scene. Also you have said that you are redoing the entire GUI, that mean that we will need to start all over or the saves will be compatible? And last, did you have plans to make some "solo" scenes with sister and the brother or they will always have someone else?

Reactions: UnluckySatan

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
One thing that i can say that may be helpful is for example, the amazing patch, you said that you have made him to add some extra content, but my point is that the extra content was for "old" scenes (for those that already finished the update) so could be nice if there is another scene where sister is, and you have plans to make her join in the fun, that the patch be launched together with the new scene (or a way to replay the old scene with bonus), so that we don't need to start over (or load a older save) to see the new and amazing scene. Also you have said that you are redoing the entire GUI, that mean that we will need to start all over or the saves will be compatible? And last, did you have plans to make some "solo" scenes with sister and the brother or they will always have someone else?

So let me tell you some things about the next update.

I started it just with the intention of updating the GUI and adding some story events, but then I decided to restructure everything. I wasn't very happy with the previous situation of the game, and now I plan to go ahead with something more organized and structured. Because of this, many changes will take place.

About the patch, you don't have to worry. Now I've been using the patch since the beginning of this game restructuring, so I'm applying its features in more situations. Now with the patch enabled, certain dialogs will also change. And as for the events, in addition to the patch adding content for the old scenes, it will also be used to add some exclusive new scenes. And yes, I also plan to add some scenes with just the twins.

As for the saves, I'm not really sure how it's going to work from now on. But I will find a solution for people who have played the game before.

Although I am changing more things than I initially planned, there are no plans to change the release schedule. It is currently still scheduled for release in two weeks, or something close to that.

At first I was making the game more like a kind of 'minigame', with a more straightforward content. But with this restructuring I'm trying to make the game look more like a regular game. I will probably still need a lot of player feedback, but I believe the game will have a longer life that way. And currently I'm pretty serious about the project; although I can't use all of my time to dedicate myself to the project, I'm basically using all the time I have available to work on it.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

I started it just with the intention of updating the GUI and adding some story events, but then I decided to restructure everything. I wasn't very happy with the previous situation of the game, and now I plan to go ahead with something more organized and structured. Because of this, many changes will take place.

About the patch, you don't have to worry. Now I've been using the patch since the beginning of this game restructuring, so I'm applying its features in more situations. Now with the patch enabled, certain dialogs will also change. And as for the events, in addition to the patch adding content for the old scenes, it will also be used to add some exclusive new scenes. And yes, I also plan to add some scenes with just the twins.

As for the saves, I'm not really sure how it's going to work from now on. But I will find a solution for people who have played the game before.

Although I am changing more things than I initially planned, there are no plans to change the release schedule. It is currently still scheduled for release in two weeks, or something close to that.

At first I was making the game more like a kind of 'minigame', with a more straightforward content. But with this restructuring I'm trying to make the game look more like a regular game. I will probably still need a lot of player feedback, but I believe the game will have a longer life that way. And currently I'm pretty serious about the project; although I can't use all of my time to dedicate myself to the project, I'm basically using all the time I have available to work on it.
Is really fucking good to know all this, for me i'm not gonna lie that i already liked what you have already done for the game, like i said the only possible "negative" thing was when that patch arrive was for old content that i don't have a save for, but since i started all over was not a problem to me. For the scene with the twins i'm really hyped about since i really like the sister and i wish to see more about the two alone and even more about their relationship, how they get this close, their past, etc, and i really happy that you have plans for full game than just minigame like those classics "meet and fuck", i really love a good story in these kind of games.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020

One thing with me is: Do the spanking scenes only come with what you choose for your character? If so, what kind of character do you need for it? Also, for the spanking scene, is it repeatable or just a one-time thing? Just wondering since I am a HUGE spanko lol

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
One thing with me is: Do the spanking scenes only come with what you choose for your character? If so, what kind of character do you need for it? Also, for the spanking scene, is it repeatable or just a one-time thing? Just wondering since I am a HUGE spanko lol
These scenes will be included in some side events. I believe almost every female character will have at least one scene related to this fetish, but it won't be anything too extreme. As for the way it will be implemented, it will depend on the event in question, and on the level of interactivity — in some cases it may be somewhat more limited, while in other cases it may be at the player's own discretion (like, you can choose how much you want to spank).

Reactions: ReaperMania

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
Some updates on the next release:

— The GUI update is now about 70% complete. Which is enough for the next update, so I won't be working on that part anymore for now.

— I also made all the updates I wanted to make to the project code. So now I'll just need to work on event codes, or some future mechanics. Now it's much simpler for me to sort things out, and the code it's not a mess anymore.

— The new intro is now complete. Now it looks more like an introduction, and clarifies some more details about the story.

— Some unnecessary parts of the old version were also removed, so now things are flowing more properly.

— Some new events have been added, while the old ones are being ported to the new version. There are still old events to be ported, and some will probably not be implemented in time for the next release (but they will come eventually). All scenes are also being re-rendered with better quality renders.

Last edited:

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
These scenes will be included in some side events. I believe almost every female character will have at least one scene related to this fetish, but it won't be anything too extreme. As for the way it will be implemented, it will depend on the event in question, and on the level of interactivity — in some cases it may be somewhat more limited, while in other cases it may be at the player's own discretion (like, you can choose how much you want to spank).
Got it. Also, another question is that will each girl have their own spanking positions? Or, will it just be one universal one? I only ask this because I will admit I am picky when it comes to it. I am more of a traditional otk spanking scene kind of guy. But, that is just me :)

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
Got it. Also, another question is that will each girl have their own spanking positions? Or, will it just be one universal one? I only ask this because I will admit I am picky when it comes to it. I am more of a traditional otk spanking scene kind of guy. But, that is just me :)
It will depend on the event itself. But most likely the scenes will be different — considering that basically every event in the game is different from each other.

Reactions: ReaperMania

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
It will depend on the event itself. But most likely the scenes will be different — considering that basically every event in the game is different from each other.
Cool. Would there be the kind of spanking scene that I described? Sorry if I sound nosy or indirectly bossy XD

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
Cool. Would there be the kind of spanking scene that I described? Sorry if I sound nosy or indirectly bossy XD
Don't worry, I don't mind taking some time to respond to people who have shown some interest in the game. About your question, I'm still not sure as I'm still working on redesigning the game. These scenes will come in some future events, so I still need to work on them.

But if you want, I can let you know when an update comes out with this type of content; that way you can check directly in-game.

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
Continuing the previews of the next update, I'd like to show you guys a little bit about the difference in the scenes with the new way of rendering.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At first I wanted to use the same rendering as I used in the old versions, but after doing a few tests and noticing the huge difference, I decided to invest some more time to render all the scenes again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steppenwolf

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Don't worry, I don't mind taking some time to respond to people who have shown some interest in the game. About your question, I'm still not sure as I'm still working on redesigning the game. These scenes will come in some future events, so I still need to work on them.

But if you want, I can let you know when an update comes out with this type of content; that way you can check directly in-game.
That's fine with me :)

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
new_eden_2.png

===========================================​

Well, what started out as a restructuring has basically become a remake. It's still the same project, but it's been completely redone from the start.

I've gathered all the feedback I've received during past releases and worked hard to create a better-organized foundation for the project, something that was far from satisfactory in previous releases.

You can consider this version as a new first release. It is similar in size to the release [v0.01.0a], but it looks a lot more like a real game than that release.

Unfortunately, given the time I had, I wasn't able to port all of the past content. But now with the foundation defined, it's much easier to work with and I'll be able to add the missing events as well as new content that I'm already working on at the moment.

This version looks more like a Demo, but I decided to release it sooner again to use the feedback to improve the game even more. This is something I've been doing since the other releases, and it's working really well.

About the differences in the new version of the game:

— Higher resolution.

— All scenes were rendered again (now with much better quality).

— Improvements in the story.

— The GUI was remade from scratch.

— Complete restructuring of the entire event system.

— The code has been completely rewritten, removing all unnecessary parts.

— In addition to several other changes.

I hope you guys can test the new release and tell me your thoughts... like, if it got better or worse, if it needs improvement in any part. Any feedback will be helpful.

Reactions: Steppenwolf

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Are we gonna need a new Patch for the new version? Waiting for it to try the game!

EDIT: Nvm, got updated while i wrote this

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
Are we gonna need a new Patch for the new version? Waiting for it to try the game!

EDIT: Nvm, got updated while i wrote this
Yes, it will always be necessary to update the patch along with the game, as the images, videos and scripts are inside the patch itself.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes