CrusadeNeo

Jul 15, 2017
Hello, any safe games avaidable ?

Or a Walkthrough, i´´m stuck ingame i got Lyana on 146 Trust and 100 Lust and i can´t get further

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hello, any safe games avaidable ?

Or a Walkthrough, i´´m stuck ingame i got Lyana on 146 Trust and 100 Lust and i can´t get further
You don't need, just use the one in game (the profile), if there is a 0 on the path, you already have done and there is nothing more.

Reactions: UnluckySatan

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
My attitude exactly but I was very disappointed. The same old grind.
Why grind? At the moment you don't need any of those for nothing, if you don't like for being a sandbox i understand, but say that you are disappointed because "grind" i don't get why, there is no grind for nothing at the moment, you don't need money, you don't need the stats, absolute nothing, the only thing that can be a "grind" is just go to some place, talk with someone to advance the story.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I need a wt-mod. I start a new ver. and nothing go on?? I cannot do anything. Mornign go to kitchen speak. Cannot work to earn no mony to by annything. don´t no wath to do?? Drive in the forest find fairy and cow-girl but cannot go on?? On day nothings go on??

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I need a wt-mod. Istart a new ver. and nothing go on?? I cannot do anything. Mornign go to kitchen speek. Cannot work earn no mony to by annything. Drive in the forest find fary and cow-girl but cannot go on??
The game have a walkthrough, if there is a circle, that means that you have done already, just way for the new version. At the moment you don't need money (so there is no grind), there is only 2 things that you can buy, and the money that you have is more than enough for all.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
The game is not designed to be complex [both in story and gameplay], and despite being a game with certain sandbox elements
my first time playing this, generally i'm ok with sandbox but most dev thinks that we know what to do next as if we can read their minds/ know what they are thinking. so the last thing dialogue of the intro is:
1633636463585.png
so why not start in the bedroom? instead of street with a house icon?

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
my first time playing this, generally i'm ok with sandbox but most dev thinks that we know what to do next as if we can read their minds/ know what they are thinking. so the last thing dialogue of the intro is:
View attachment 1441717
so why not start in the bedroom? instead of street with a house icon?
To show the place and the way that the character move i believe, if you notice, there is multiple apartments (for all your future girls), so maybe you need to know where is everyone, also the dialogue is really self explanatory, there is no confusion in "go to the bed".

Reactions: UnluckySatan

UnluckySatan

Jul 6, 2021
Hey UnluckySatan, any news on the update v0.02.3a?
I'm sorry for the late reply, my friend.

I've actually made some changes to the project's release schedule (I've been so busy lately that I forgot to report these changes here on the forum).

Instead of continuing with those small updates at shorter intervals of time, I'm going to change to bigger updates at longer intervals of time. So the update [v0.02.3a] was merged with some of the following updates.

I decided to make these changes to give me more time to polish the game and release more content per update. A lot of the feedback I was getting was pretty negative, so I want to use this opportunity to try and improve the project situation. Maybe with more time to work on the updates I'll be able to reverse some of the negative opinions, we'll have to see.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I decided to make these changes to give me more time to polish the game and release more content per update. A lot of the feedback I was getting was pretty negative, so I want to use this opportunity to try and improve the project situation. Maybe with more time to work on the updates, I'll be able to reverse some of the negative opinions, we'll have to see.
Any kind of feedback, positive or negative always differs from person to person based on their fetishes.
I think one of or even the biggest thing was that you had the sister in the game but didn't want to include incest.

As I'm not a mindreader I only know what I think about the game and as we had a talk via PMs you already know some of my thoughts but I will say two things, I still don't like that the game is a sandbox and you are expanding the game with two worlds and too many characters introduced too fast.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I'm sorry for the late reply, my friend.

I've actually made some changes to the project's release schedule (I've been so busy lately that I forgot to report these changes here on the forum).

Instead of continuing with those small updates at shorter intervals of time, I'm going to change to bigger updates at longer intervals of time. So the update [v0.02.3a] was merged with some of the following updates.

I decided to make these changes to give me more time to polish the game and release more content per update. A lot of the feedback I was getting was pretty negative, so I want to use this opportunity to try and improve the project situation. Maybe with more time to work on the updates I'll be able to reverse some of the negative opinions, we'll have to see.
Is ok, is good to know that the project is still strong, i wonder why so many negative opinions, i mean, is ok to not like some stuff (for example being a sandbox or some tags) but so far i have not see anything bad, like i said, there is no grind for money or stats, of course there was some little things before (for example the quest log) but since the remake,and some really minor things, the game is good, the main thing is that is almost impossible to please everyone, always someone will not like something.

Any kind of feedback, positive or negative always differs from person to person based on their fetishes.
I think one of or even the biggest thing was that you had the sister in the game but didn't want to include incest.

As I'm not a mindreader I only know what I think about the game and as we had a talk via PMs you already know some of my thoughts but I will say two things, I still don't like that the game is a sandbox and you are expanding the game with two worlds and too many characters introduced too fast.
The game have incest, but her "story" is in another download, i complete understand that he have done that to avoid patreon bullshit, about the characters he is probably doing that to please some people that like some races, since is a fantasy world.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I'm sorry to be annoying, but any news UnluckySatan? I have not hear anything new from anywhere, the last post on patreon was from OCT 11, on discord there is no new news too, you are still working on the project right? When will be seeing anything new?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1638091923856.png

What we got so far:​

Some kitchen events with some additions. The events received some new scenes.
This version has only the beginning of the Elvenheim events story.

Happy fun times in the kitchen!

Reactions: Ssato243
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes