Trac232

Nov 6, 2017
well if you would bother to read the ReadMe-File you would know, its the Dirty Mind Patch and said file even explains how to activate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah my b. I'm used to seeing what the patch is on the main post(i.e, if it's a fix patch/incest patch,etc.) Thanks for letting me know

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It looks like we are making good impressions with Ariane and Petra if we keep impressing them at this rate they will be all ours and the sooner the better I'm hoping we can at least get them a better place to stay with the MC.

Reactions: Look-see and Sedid

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow ... phasing through walls ... now you see me, next you don”t ... kitty never felt so relaxed and playful.
Exavier would be proud, especially the leto II precursor of the MC - living 3400 years of this babe loft is bliss!

Reactions: Sedid

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
well if you would bother to read the ReadMe-File you would know, its the Dirty Mind Patch and said file even explains how to activate it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I read that, that name just doesn't explain much. And if you had read my post you would know that I already got the patch running, otherwise I wouldn't have had the different menu background. Now I played the VN both with the patch activated and deactivated and I haven't seen any difference. I already mentioned this in my former post. And that is why I still want to know what exactly this patch does.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Since no one had a good answer for what the patch does I dug into the code to find out and currently it does jack shit as far as the actual game is concerned. Like most of the better "patches" it's a true/false check to unlock content the dev buried deactivated in the code to get around patreon restrictions so expect "objectionable content" in this game in the future.

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Game doesn't even work. Each time I tried, the screen would turn black, flicker then the game would crash.
Maybe I'll try version 0.3, or maybe I'll have more fun asking a random stranger to punch me in the throat

combige

Jun 30, 2017
If there's a good story or even some intrigue in it in addition to HS, it's worth attention. Will watch and pray for it to gain some volume.
Btw, is the rail wagon standart asset for HS? Those coupes...

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Yeah, I read that, that name just doesn't explain much. And if you had read my post you would know that I already got the patch running, otherwise I wouldn't have had the different menu background. Now I played the VN both with the patch activated and deactivated and I haven't seen any difference. I already mentioned this in my former post. And that is why I still want to know what exactly this patch does.
I second this. I didn't see a difference either. Maybe different scenes will be included in future updates?

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Great game. Please keep up the good work. I need the option to be able to bang some of the girls in front of an audience and this will immediately be top tier in my book. Also we need thicc girls. The option to NTR or be NTR'd better remain an option. Dont mind an orgy scene or gangbanging with help but I refuse to be forced to watch. If anything give me the option to cuck someone else like a annoying character from another game. Just my thoughts

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
My review was taken down by a mods for some strange reason...not trying to get in more trouble but this is a forum where we are allowed to have open respectful dialogue. Not sure if I'm being trolled or not but here is/was my review.

"Finally the first to review something. Hopefully in the event that people copy and paste what I say this will at least get the recognition it deserves.

Great Honey Select game. Decent dialogue but where it stands out and kinda mirrors other awesome games in the genre is the ability to chose. Still early but the dev seems fairly competent. Games like this, Solvalley, Max's Life, Corruption, and Waifu Academy are awesome mainly because it doesnt pretend youre the only penis in the known galaxy."

The game's at .02. I gave it 5 stars because just as the games mentioned in the review its headed in the right direction. A direction I support. Hardcore, edgy, dark! Nothing more really has to be said. I could comment on the awesome scene where there is a crowd standing around a certain character and she starts undressing but that might be a tad spoilerish. The entire point of a review for myself is to skip to the point and give a brief summary of what I'm dealing with. This game will be awesome if the Dev keeps going in the same direction.

We need more games where they dont act as if youre the only male in the universe. Its unrealistic and non-immersive at least for me. I love stealing a girl, saving a girl, and banging a girl in front of an antagonist. You also cant have a gangbang scene with one male unless you clone the MC or something. A willing participant in said gangbang is not a cuck. In another game theres a scene where the MC's buddy in game allows the MC to bang his Mom with him. Very hot DP scene. Thats sharing not cucking.

A cuck would only want to watch. Not my taste and not judging if it is yours. NTR in the aforementioned scene would be if the buddy tied the MC up and forced the MC to watch him have sex with or rape the Mom. Humiliating and insulting the MC throughout the entire process. Definitely not my speed but seeing as how its a game I don't judge people who enjoy that and I would never suggest a dev take it out of their game.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Hopefully in the event that people copy and paste what I say this will at least get the recognition it deserves...
I see this happen all the time on this site. People will hype a game without even playing. They'll just copy and paste what another reviewer said. Game gets a high review and a lot of views and you test it out. Next thing you know 3 years down the road you'll see comments in the thread like "Why did this game get such a high review"

WON'T MENTION ANY NAMES

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Thank you Ooh for these comments. I'm glad you like the game :cool:!

The overview says corrupt them or loose them, so i wanna know is there's gonna be a love route or just corruption?
I don't want to spoil the story too much, sorry :Kappa:.

I'll just say this (it's not related but, eh...): there's a hidden scene with the dirty mind patch from v0.2 (for those who missed it). Also, the instructions are not up-to-date for this patch (it can now be activated under the preferences tab).

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
My review was taken down by a mods for some strange reason...not trying to get in more trouble but this is a forum where we are allowed to have open respectful dialogue. Not sure if I'm being trolled or not but here is/was my review.

"Finally the first to review something. Hopefully in the event that people copy and paste what I say this will at least get the recognition it deserves.

Great Honey Select game. Decent dialogue but where it stands out and kinda mirrors other awesome games in the genre is the ability to chose. Still early but the dev seems fairly competent. Games like this, Solvalley, Max's Life, Corruption, and Waifu Academy are awesome mainly because it doesnt pretend youre the only penis in the known galaxy."

The game's at .02. I gave it 5 stars because just as the games mentioned in the review its headed in the right direction. A direction I support. Hardcore, edgy, dark! Nothing more really has to be said. I could comment on the awesome scene where there is a crowd standing around a certain character and she starts undressing but that might be a tad spoilerish. The entire point of a review for myself is to skip to the point and give a brief summary of what I'm dealing with. This game will be awesome if the Dev keeps going in the same direction.

We need more games where they dont act as if youre the only male in the universe. Its unrealistic and non-immersive at least for me. I love stealing a girl, saving a girl, and banging a girl in front of an antagonist. You also cant have a gangbang scene with one male unless you clone the MC or something. A willing participant in said gangbang is not a cuck. In another game theres a scene where the MC's buddy in game allows the MC to bang his Mom with him. Very hot DP scene. Thats sharing not cucking.

A cuck would only want to watch. Not my taste and not judging if it is yours. NTR in the aforementioned scene would be if the buddy tied the MC up and forced the MC to watch him have sex with or rape the Mom. Humiliating and insulting the MC throughout the entire process. Definitely not my speed but seeing as how its a game I don't judge people who enjoy that and I would never suggest a dev take it out of their game.
I'm pretty sure it's because you mentioned other games by name and you aren't supposed to do that (not sure why).

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote