Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
any news? =(
I want to continue the development of New Environment. The problem is that my current laptop doesn't work well anymore, and good laptops are more expensive than before. Unfortunately, I have not been able to generate enough funds with New Environment to buy another one as I had planned (still, I am really grateful for all the support I got :)).

Last edited:
Reactions: lostsoul11111113

Kapsa

May 1, 2018
I want to continue the development of New Environment. The problem is that my current laptop doesn't work well anymore, and good laptops are more expensive than before. Unfortunately, I have not been able to generate enough funds with New Environment to buy another one as I had planned.
sad, gl to your next project.

Reactions: Sedid

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Unfortunately, I have not been able to generate enough funds with New Environment to buy another one as I had planned.
It's not really a surprise you didn't make the money you wanted,
- no update in 9 months
- there are players that won't give the game a chance just because it uses HS
- at least one potential LI gets basically raped
- mixing harem and NTR
so here we have 4 reasons why you didn't make money with the game.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
- no update in 9 months
- mixing harem and NTR
People are idiots.

I mean, they hate HS and HS2 but they go play games that use the same graphic as Melatonin Magic, Lessons in Love(where the characters have colossal eyes and they have no lips) or other games that use Basic DAZ (so all the ladies look like dolls or like they came out from the wet dream of a plastic surgeon)

again: People are idiots.

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
- no update in 9 months
- mixing harem and NTR
I meant, when I was developing the game. Since then, I have not charged any patron and I did not expect any support.
I know NTR (and NTR + Harem) is not the way to go to make money in game development, but I wanted to follow my vision, even if it doesn't fit well with most people.
New Environment was never meant to be vanilla. On the contrary.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Too bad, had potential but yeah.. after no signal of updates i deleted the game and forgot about it till i saw a reply here honestly..

It was good..

May 30, 2017
I want to continue the development of New Environment. The problem is that my current laptop doesn't work well anymore, and good laptops are more expensive than before. Unfortunately, I have not been able to generate enough funds with New Environment to buy another one as I had planned (still, I am really grateful for all the support I got :)).
ah yeah, bitcoin and covid makes those products expensive af. Thank for you information. I wish you best with your project.

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Final question
Did you drop the game or
Will continue after another hitiaus
I really like your game
I tried to resume the development of New Environment on my current laptop. My game engine was freezing every minute, it was impossible to do anything. When I get a new laptop (I don't know when), I hope to be able to work on it again, but otherwise, I guess it's over.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2021
I tried to resume the development of New Environment on my current laptop. My game engine was freezing every minute, it was impossible to do anything. When I get a new laptop (I don't know when), I hope to be able to work on it again, but otherwise, I guess it's over.
good luck to u, keep working on it ‍

Joey Dante

Jan 27, 2021
I really hope you come back and good luck for your future endeavors

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
- no update in 9 months
- mixing harem and NTR
People that judge a game just because it use HS is stupid. There are some game that use it and they look pretty good and better than most games that use Daz because a lot of those developers just use the basic models, is pretty common that you see the same girls or guys in 4 different games from different developers, and even the scenaries, I didn't saw that so much in games using HS. And don't forget that the models aren't the most important part, your game can be beautiful but if the story sucks the game will suck.
A good example can be the game in my signature, Eternum is pretty good and use HS2, the atmosphere in the game and the story are amazing, if you use Daz, HS, Blender or whatever doesn't make your game better or worse, what make it worse is how you use it and if you have a good story.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote