• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
First off let me say that I'm not too crazy about ntr. I wasnt going to give this game a chance , when the dev said it would be 60/40 in favor of ntr. I tried it and have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. It was a good start and hope that it keeps up. I'll definitely become a patron later on. If the game keeps up the pace it is now. There is plenty here for both ntr and non-ntr to play. The non-ntr isn't bare it actually has pretty good scenes. Also even with ntr enabled its pretty easy to avoid those scenes. Give this game a chance. Good luck Sedid and keep up the good work.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Thank you! Been waiting so long to play an update to this >.< Is the dev really only pausing this or hes... kinda quitting?
From his last post in on Feb 21:

Dear Patrons ‍♂,

Thank you very much for supporting me ! I would not have had the courage to develop four versions without you.

In the beginning, I was working in New Environment seven days a week. All my attention was focused on the game. Then, starting with version 0.2.1, things went differently.

I found a job, which left me much less time to devote to the game.

The latest version was particularly difficult for me to release, although it was shorter than version 0.2.1.

This period made me realize that my computer was no longer adapted to do this kind of creations. To be honest, I would also like to try new things.

That means New Environment is going to be put on pause, and payments will be stopped until I work on the game again.

I'm very grateful for your precious help.
The development of New Environment is not easy. Many times I thought about giving up, but thanks to you, I've held on !

Thanks again for everything . It means a lot to me.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me, it will be a pleasure to answer you.

I wish you a lot of happiness (including my former Patrons !),

Sedid

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
It's not "On Hold" anymore, if you just updated it, no ?

EDIT : No need, already read the 2nd post above mine.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Should probably change the 'ntr' in the genre spoiler to 'ntr (avoidable)' though the thread is only 6 pages, would have saved me from wasting my time looking for the answers, since this wasn't tagged with ntr when I first saw this..

With the 60/40 and ntr being the focus of the game, I think I'll pass on this, especially with the long update periods and now it's onhold, this is the usual for devs that try to have split paths like this, one always gets the short end..

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Too bad this is on hold, definitely a nice game! The scene between Sonoko and the sensei was hot!!

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Is it just me or the animations are kinda weird, some of them just keep flicking really fast immediately after they are done in a loop. I had this problem with another game too, so im definitely suspicious now.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Should probably change the 'ntr' in the genre spoiler to 'ntr (avoidable)' though the thread is only 6 pages, would have saved me from wasting my time looking for the answers, since this wasn't tagged with ntr when I first saw this..

With the 60/40 and ntr being the focus of the game, I think I'll pass on this, especially with the long update periods and now it's onhold, this is the usual for devs that try to have split paths like this, one always gets the short end..
FYI, the developer notes on the very first post says that NTR is avoidable.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmmm sometimes this game seems good. but since it mostly caters to NTR crowd even if its avoidable(somewhat). the way it goes about it will push away the non-NTR crowd.

the scene with the blackmailing teacher. you can choose to avoid WATCHING it at best. but in order to save his victim you'll be forced to watch HALF of it. like the groping,handjob and oral. you can prevent the penetration but by then i'd be surprised if most non-NTR players are still playing the game.

this game kinda insinuates a harem game since most characters like MC and others not so much.
basically this game is giving a good example why you don't mix Harem and NTR together cause it tends to not get much of a crowd. that being said i did believe it had potential. but if your gonna make NTR avoidable. make it 100% avoidable. not like the teacher/blackmail scene. MC could've been recording the whole conversation prior to when the groping even began. and had a shit load of evidence against teacher to make him his bitch.

as for Juliette being Jiten toy....yeah also sucks even if you prevent it initially. she still ends up with him.

really a confusing game in terms of searching for an audience.

just to clarify. im just assuming it has a Harem path because it feels like it. no actual evidence of it.

also i know the girl was blackmailed into sex hence the blackmail tag. but the whole time she was resisting prior to penetration....so maybe a rape tag is needed.

Last edited:

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Que the NTR haters. Im not a fan of it but its been stated several times its not a cuck simulator. Just change the MC's name, itll completely change the experience. I started doing that for MC I couldnt stand and it was a night and day difference.

Que the "Starts off dedicated and needs a new computer etc etc". Dev is still cool. Things happen. If I had a dollar for all the great games with great devs that ended up on hold/ abandoned (Intimate Relations, Our Fate, My Sweet Neighbors, Lexi, etc) Id be a millionaire still bellyaching on this thread. Lol. Best of luck to the dev and on to the next one, thats the best thing about this site.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote