• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
crap, i didn't enable NTR about half way. with the pink haired girl, Juliette. are there any NTR scenes before this?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
There's literally so many games without NTR, why is it that the people that don't like NTR choose to question the games that have it instead of playing the ones that don't? Like seriously believe it or not there are a lot of people that enjoy NTR, yes there's also a lot of people that don't but still there's a lot of games you could choose instead of trying to ruin the fun for the people that do enjoy it.
To be fair, I've seen a few people ask if there is Avoidable NTR, I haven't seen anyone tell the Dev to take it out. Just that they don't like it after being told it would be the focus. You don't have to get all Philosophical about it. They didn't know what the focus was, they asked. They got their answer. What are you complaining about?

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
One of the hottest scenes ever. Solvalley is the game. Your green colored radioactive bestfriend with a hot milf Mom...can't think of her name. Max's Life is another example of the bestfriend letting you bang the mom. Shoot. Chapter 2 and 3 does it several times. Both games literally have dozens of girls and they all have sex scenes. Sedid is my latest "chosen one". Amesome responsiveness. Really love it when Devs are active and accept criticism. Thats how you earn my coin.

LOVE games where you have the realistic element of if you neglect or mistreat a girl she'll most likely find someone else. I especially love game over scenes that you can roll back. Adds some spice and extra incentive to the game. Just played through a game yesterday that would show you the game over scene, make a joke about it and take you back before you made the "NTR choice". Having consequences in games is what makes them fun.

Cant wait for the next update.
Max's life and solvalley litteraly are my 2 favorites games ever!

• Hey there
Reactions: Tiasung and rKnight

brfood

Mar 24, 2018
During the intro message, the game explains that there are exclusive scenes (which you can turn on via the settings menu).

This opens up an additional bathroom option (if you've won the Poker game).

D

Deleted member 949883

> Will NTR and NO-NTR content be balanced? No. The scenes will be different in these two paths.

Is the focus on NTR or non NTR? Someone else asked this question previously and I dont see it answered. How much dev time do you estimate spending on NTR route vs Non NTR route? Will it be equal amounts of time or will one route get more attention than the other?

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Hello Wildbill, thank you for your interest in New Environment :)! To answer your question: my focus may be on ntr. However, the no-ntr path won't be "empty". Both routes are important to me. That may lead toward something like 60% ntr scenes and 40% no-ntr scenes.
60% ntr scenes and 40% no-ntr scenes. Guess that is me out sounds sounds like the none ntr path we be short as hell then.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
So far i haven't seen anything new about the dev.. so.. who knows? no idea if others have more info but yeah, i almost forgot about this game.. till i saw someone reply about it xD

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sedid was Last seen Today at 1:03 AM
Activity elsewhere:

DEC 5, 2020 AT 8:58 PM

LAST WIP 0.2.2

DEC 13, 2020 AT 8:37 PM

Happy holidays everyone !

Happy holidays everyone!

Any info on the next update? Or is this game abandoned?
So far i haven't seen anything new about the dev.. so.. who knows? no idea if others have more info but yeah, i almost forgot about this game.. till i saw someone reply about it xD
1608275355247.png

Imagine you're on a desert island with this sexy girl: Blair (who is a witch).
What do you think would happen next?

Any and all reactions and possible courses of action are welcome.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote