alfe21

Oct 11, 2018
Just added Android port I found.
Did you try it and does it work? I didn't know so many sites just rip games off this one. o_O I'd be a little worried that it's a virus or something but use your best judgement because I didn't make that file.

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Did you try it and does it work? I didn't know so many sites just rip games off this one. o_O I'd be a little worried that it's a virus or something but use your best judgement because I didn't make that file.
Yes sir I have tried it. Works just fine and didn't seem to have any virus. I normally wait for someone on here to port a Android version but the site I found it on has a bunch of Android ports I have tried. So far no issues

Shadowmine

Jun 4, 2018
I wish you best of luck with your development!

I tried it but unfortunately I can't get into it. Maybe others can.

ZenPath

Dec 26, 2019
hey, Alfe21,

hope this finds you well.
nice game so far, although still a bit grindy IMHO.
any tip on how to make a bit of dough? i mean: $$ 10 in someone's pocket equals "no hope whatsoever" — even in New Hope. :rolleyes:

wish you the best;

cheers.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

alfe21

Oct 11, 2018
hey, Alfe21,

hope this finds you well.
nice game so far, although still a bit grindy IMHO.
any tip on how to make a bit of dough? i mean: $$ 10 in someone's pocket equals "no hope whatsoever" — even in New Hope. :rolleyes:

wish you the best;

cheers.
Thank you for your kind words sir. There's currently no way to make money, unfortunately. Either the next update or 0.3 will introduce some ways. Sorry.

Reactions: ZenPath

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
I was skeptical when starting this game but I admit that I actually really like it, the sandbox, the map, the characters, and the interestingly weird story about the doctor and world.
In future updates will there be more sleep invasion stuff as well? Perhaps with the girls at home as well as around town?

• Red Heart
Reactions: alfe21

alfe21

Oct 11, 2018
is this like mythic manor where you can avoid the voyeurism entirely?
No, sorry.

I was skeptical when starting this game but I admit that I actually really like it, the sandbox, the map, the characters, and the interestingly weird story about the doctor and world.
In future updates will there be more sleep invasion stuff as well? Perhaps with the girls at home as well as around town?
I'm glad you liked it! I might add more sleep invasion stuff, just for you!

BTW everyone, v0.2 should be coming out within the next day or two, so keep an eye out!

lewdloser

Nov 1, 2018
No, sorry.

I'm glad you liked it! I might add more sleep invasion stuff, just for you!

BTW everyone, v0.2 should be coming out within the next day or two, so keep an eye out!
What's going on with the girl in the park? Will we get away with more while she naps?

• Red Heart

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hmmm...the town are full of mystery, and the way Gabriel acting make me thinking like he was some kind of angel(?)
Or was it some govs experiment and MC was the perfect test subject? Can't wait for more updates in the future, a very good game so far
Ps: Ophelia was blind, don't tell me she was Justice?

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes