alfe21

Oct 11, 2018
What's going on with the girl in the park? Will we get away with more while she naps?
I'm still trying to figure out how... morally corrupt I want the game to be.

The blond haired girl is blind? Please tell me yes.

I agree. Honestly I don't know how you guys can play this kind of game on your computers ... It's not a must, it's a necessity to play it in your bed with comfort and intimacy.
Yes she is! :D And I made an android port for 0.2 so it should work fine (although it's a little big...)

Thank you for the kinds words everyone else!

Reactions: lewdloser

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Looks promising. Also, if you reach out to one of the mods they will probably give you a developer tag. Not sure what/if any requirements there are but I know they generally love to help devs that are active in the site.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Love the reference to another favourite game of mine, the 'Head Man' haha, but yeah the Headmaster is amazing too

And if going down the morally corrupt route, maybe add homes for the other girls in town so the MC can sneak into their houses when they are asleep ^^.. just an idea is all

• Red Heart
Reactions: alfe21

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I have hit a snag. Cannot level the tsundere to 7 because I can't get the afternoon event in her room (presumably sex) to trigger.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Okay: Ophelia is missing.

How do i find her?

{Put it in a spoiler so other people who haven't given up yet can keep on being frustrated...}

• Red Heart

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Pretty funny game. Lots of HS2 game came out lately but only a few play decently.. this is def one of the better one.

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes