Ren'Py New Journey [v0.3] [Nurich]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ame_op5.png

Overview:
Follows Flandre (or whatever name you desire) on his journey of adapting to his new life. After a strange, heart-breaking accident of his parents, he decided to forget his past and start a fresh life in a new city. But it seems like the past will continue to haunt him. How will he adapt to his new life? What is the truth behind the accident? Can he bring justice back? What is the price after all? There is only one way to find out...
Thread Updated: 2023-03-25
Release Date: 2023-03-25
Developer: Nurich - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

ame_op5.png random_ev1_4.png cindy_sex2_11.png random_ev2_hj2.png random_ev5_7.png dream9.png bath2.png sop_ev1_3.png sop_ev1_5.png cindy_sex6.png ame_tutor_38.png holly_photo1_2.png holly_photo2_1.png ame_mas_9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
Regarding the content we got a 0.1 Release with:
- 2 Blowjobs
- 3 Handjobs
- 2 Penetration Scenes
- 1 Sleepsex consisting of Handjob+Titjob

CG wise we got roughly 250 Renders.
The english seems quite good quality.

Summary: Quite a bit of content for a first release. The quality seems a little outdated, but who am I to judge.

Good luck Dev. And don't worry, the first time always feels a little akward.
PS: Your patreon side needs a little work. Currently it looks like a copy-paste job, very unattractive for potential new supporters.

Last edited:

Nurich

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Game Banner: Monster girl
The Game: No Monster-girls

Now thats just false advertisement!

Regarding the content we got a 0.1 Release with:
- 2 Blowjobs
- 3 Handjobs
- 2 Penetration Scenes
- 1 Sleepsex consisting of Handjob+Titjob

CG wise we got roughly 250 Renders.
The english seems quite good quality.

Summary: Quite a bit of content for a first release. The quality seems a little outdated, but who am I to judge.

Good luck Dev. And don't worry, the first time always feels a little akward.
PS: Your patreon side needs a little work. Currently it looks like a copy-paste job, very unattractive for potential new supporters.
The "monster girl thing" is planned for the next update, That's true that it is not in the game yet, so I've changed it. Thank you for your feedback:D

Reactions: Lordsimmons

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
New Journey [v0.1] [Nurich]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 130 MB

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'm planning on harem and sharing content
:|

those two things... are opposites... sooo... probably not worth doing both... Cause you can't please both demographics... and harem peeps for the most part hate any other dick being near and LI... althuoght they avoid the game instead of making the right choices since that be easier and plenty of other games to choose from.

Point here being, if you are wanting to be competitive... look at your competition, and focus on your chosen demographic.

Create and avatar, name him Lenny, Lenny is your perfect ideal customer for this game, imagine what lenny wants out of your game, what kind of genres is lenny into, Lenny is your target audience, carter to lenny, don't do things that would make lenny leave and no longer give money, because then Lenny is no longer your target audience, and now you have to create another avatar all over again, and refocus on a new target audience. (a lot of new devs target jump until the game gets abandoned, sooo be careful with that).

If your commiting to the sharing stuff, then I would suggest to ditch harem, because well... there be no point (especially if sharing isn't optional), you would be better off going for polyarmory and a sharing fest.

Notes:
Harem: 1 dude has many female LIs (f95 uses it as 1 MC many LIs, so genderless)
Polyamory: everybody in one big fuckfest, basically sharing, but many cross-relationships. (MC has multiple partners, and so do the LIs, which may be other LIs).
Bonus: Some "Harem" games are actually Polyamory, just that there is only 1 male in the group. (since the LIs are in lesbian relationships with eachother, which isn't harem, and I don't mean they just have sex together with MC, I mean they go off and do shit without MC and not thinking about MC).

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I'm planning on harem and sharing content
yea good luck trying to get any harem players to play this then..

Harem and sharing? Yea good luck you can't cater to both, It's best to pick one way and keep going because trying to please both sides is gonna be a pain for you but it's your game LOL.

personally not for me then.

it's like oil and water, it just don't mix imo.

So some advice, either go full harem with no sharing or go NTR/sharing.

you can do both but this is what I mean when I say you can't please everyone, it's gonna get hectic trying to so picking one side is imo better but it's your game by all means do what you want I am just giving you some advice.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote