2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Looks like the dev released a newer version of this game to patreons on November 5! Can we get that uploaded here?

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
So how much actual sexual content is in the game already? Is this one of those ridiculously slow burn games, or is it a bit more immediate?

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
Wow, I thought this game was dead and gone. Guess I'll wait until new content is released since it looks (according to the change log) that it's just updating the game rather than adding to the story? Also, I'm surprised the patreon hasn't been shut down after all this time since it explicitly states it is a father-daughter game multiple times (including the name of the game being "New Life With My Daughter")...

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Wait what.........This game fell off the Radar. I didn't think I would see it again. I am concerned about the Incest Tag missing now, it is still Father Daughter right?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi, everybody. I read your comments. I didn't think anyone was still waiting for the game to continue. Thank you for your support. I will try not to disappoint you and release updates more often.
should take a look at dating my daughter-all all the best sex acts.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
VanderGames "tags" part have BDSM Lesbian kinda tags so is there any avoidable part of it or not ?

I , myself don't want to see "Lesbian" part actually so i am asking totally about curiosity..

Reactions: JanisL

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
VanderGames "tags" part have BDSM Lesbian kinda tags so is there any avoidable part of it or not ?

I , myself don't want to see "Lesbian" part actually so i am asking totally about curiosity..
There aren't many lesbian scenes in the game. Since the main character is a man, I plan on having him in all the sex scenes. But I will consider skipping scenes if they are inappropriate, such as bdsm or lesbian.

Reactions: SecretDesire

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
There aren't many lesbian scenes in the game. Since the main character is a man, I plan on having him in all the sex scenes. But I will consider skipping scenes if they are inappropriate, such as bdsm or lesbian.
Please NO such tags or themes, would really hate to put this game on ignore too. Just a humble, but honest truth, I am sorry and I am not meaning to upset anyone, but more than likely it will. To which I say, deal with it , it's just not my cup of tea. However the game is interesting and could be very good. Some of the daughter facial expressions could be adjusted not to look like as someone stated earlier in the forum like Chuck's bride.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 26 Votes