• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
holy shit i was thinking of this game and "my sweet neighbors" just yesterday. i always thought they had a similar vibe. how it would be nice if they came back to life. half of my wish is granted immediately. (y) i remember playing this game's first version in 2017 and loved it despite its very short lenght. the girl was too cute. i hope it's back for good this time.

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I like the fact that the daughter is sexually experienced, comfortable with her body, and seems to be taking the lead in their relationship. I don't like that the father is so unbelievably passive. I get the introvert/social anxiety angle, but after meeting the brother, Max, I have to wonder if Max is going to steal all the girls from you because he's more aggressive and manly.

There's already a decent chance that Max took Alice back to his place after dropping the drunk MC off at his apartment, and Alice's comment that the MC is totally not her type because he's too wimpy, does not bode well for MC's chances of not getting cucked if he doesn't grow a spine and balls, and soon.

At this point it seems like the game should be a female protagonist, with the daughter as the main character.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
"New life with my daughter." doesn't have incest tag.... *confusion* "Patreon" ah yes I see now.

Nov 7, 2020
I gotta say I played some stupid games in my life this one comes close to them..
Reasons:
1. The stupid ass game over screens...
2. The two lil sluts the daughter and Alice likes each other way to quick....
3.daughter is a teasing lil slut jfs
Oh dad kinda hot and I like how he is when he's shocked IM TEASE THE FUCK OUTTA HIM.......
Yup I dislike this game but I'm play it see how many stupid ways the game over screen shows up

Oh basically u have no real choice in the matter...
Choice you want coffee yes or no?

U pick no

PLAYER WHATS WRONG WITH U DONT U WANT US ALL NAKED...
auto picks yes

Serious this play through then I'm done this game pretty much hit my stupid ass game list

Nov 7, 2020
Screenshot_20201111-141215.png

no choice at all u are forced to pick yes THIS JUST MADE THIS GAME VERY LAME AND POINTLESS
along with all the game over screens for stupid reasons
Example one...
Where daughter go to school and ask late or not
U pick late it's game over like seriously WHERE THE FUN IN PICKING EHAT THE DEV WANTS U TO OICK THERE IS NO IMAGINATION in this game it's ether MY WAY OR GAME OVER

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
You must be kiddin...an update, really?
Whats this, Jill Valentine doing a bad job at keeping the dead like you know...dead?^^

Fuck Me, i cant believe it, but here iam downloading a new version of this...

i missed you darling, come lets play some more. :)

Reactions: fugazi666

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Curious that I was thinking about this game this week, always thought the "new" art looks great and that it was a shame that didn't go forward

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
2.30 star(s) 26 Votes