2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Is the ntr avoidable??

This sites definition!
Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, daughter, osananajimi etc.)

2. Related sexual events are explicitly shown to the player or later described in detail.

The daughter is the main love interest correct and she has sex with someone other then the mc correct refer to #1??
Is it avoidable?
Don't want to download then be Blindsided if it's avoidable then nothing wrong and I'll download?

Thank you for your time

Reactions: Cernunnos.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Is the ntr avoidable??

This sites definition!
Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.

1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, daughter, osananajimi etc.)

2. Related sexual events are explicitly shown to the player or later described in detail.

The daughter is the main love interest correct and she has sex with someone other then the mc correct refer to #1??
Is it avoidable?
Don't want to download then be Blindsided if it's avoidable then nothing wrong and I'll download?

Thank you for your time
have you played this game? current or previous version?
what want you avoid? D is bi and her friend Alice is cute...

May 26, 2018
Half of the 0.5.0 version is ready. I'm currently rewriting the history of the second half. I plan to finish in the next 2-3 weeks.....
for Christmas?
To be honest, I feel as if I am the one who should be paid just to play/review the game. After the length of time it has taken (with how many rewrites/revamps/changes?) just to get to this point, Personally I would have given up on this a long time ago as a player, much less as a developer.

Look, I really do understand that people can have life altering changes, medical problems that suddenly crop up (case in point: my own stroke, covid 19, etc, Boomattica's verified family tragedy, etc...). But - when you have personal difficulties for whatever reason it is ALWAYS best to keep your game thread updated on a regular basis. That does NOT mean you have to reveal every tiny detail; but giving people updates once a month or so is preferable to total silence. And yes, I have heard the excuse of "Well you should check their Patreon Page for updates". That works when the updates are not put behind a paywall subscription.

As it stands, however- and this is ONLY for me based on my personal opinion and dealing with NUMEROUS developers since being here on F95Zone (and other similar sites) - I cannot in all good consciousness either recommend this game, nor recommend supporting this game; at least until the developer shows a CONSISTENT pattern of regular updates with SUBSTANTIAL or CONSTANT progression within the game. And that does NOT include revamps, redoes, or changes to renders/story or dialog as progression with the game.

What others decide is - of course - their own decision - and if they like this game then more power to them. I will continue to stand by my original comments within this thread regarding both the game and developer unless and until the developer consistently shows me wrong. As I have done with other developers where I was proven wrong about or unfair to, I am more than willing to come ba here and publically write an apology or give a better review.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Is the ntr avoidable??

This sites definition!

Is it avoidable?

Thank you for your time
ntr will not. These are the scenes I'm rewriting.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
This game has got some of bad reviews. My question is, if there is indeed NTR as defined by the site, why does this game lack an NTR tag? That's very misleading and is only going to anger people. Secondly why are there so many Game Over Scenes? Forcing a personality type on the MC but offering options that are contrary to that personality type is another thing that will only upset people. Either write a Linare story, offer meaningful choices that match the personality you want MC to have or simply allow the player to have various options for the personality type.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Okay, now that I finished. I have some thoughts.

1. I don't think Sarah and Alice had a fair build up, yet I'm not upset about it. I doubt Sarah would take Alice as a romantic partner seriously anyways. Alice has already admitted she is a cheater and basically has the opportunity to sleep with Max. If anything Alice will lose whatever interest she has from Sarah quickly at this rate, or she will be friends with benefits.

2. As far as NTR goes, can that little scene even be considered NTR? Now that I've seen it myself I can't help but feel people have jumped the gun here. Alice is not taking Sarah away from MC. If anything it may end up being MC taking Sarah away from Alice. As far as Max goes, given his history with his brother and how hard he is clearly trying to make up for it I doubt he is an issue either. I think people should chill about the NTR bit. That's not really NTR, yes I get that Sarah is the potential Love Interest but come on let's be fair here, she isn't currently involved with her father and she isn't moving away from him emotionally. This was nothing at all.

3. I think you got a good start to what could be a decent game. I'm going to follow this project and hope for the best. I just pray that it won't end up being forever before the MC gets laid. Yes everything is a little rushed, but given who the MC and who Sarah are personality wise I think it works.

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
:unsure: The father is really pathetic and the scene with Margarita was a joke, there were NTR undertones with the Brother and Alice maybe felt like it more because of the weak character of the father, but the story was really fast paced, seems like it needs to build and breathe a little more

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Okay, now that I finished. I have some thoughts.

1. I don't think Sarah and Alice had a fair build up, yet I'm not upset about it. I doubt Sarah would take Alice as a romantic partner seriously anyways. Alice has already admitted she is a cheater and basically has the opportunity to sleep with Max. If anything Alice will lose whatever interest she has from Sarah quickly at this rate, or she will be friends with benefits.

2. As far as NTR goes, can that little scene even be considered NTR? Now that I've seen it myself I can't help but feel people have jumped the gun here. Alice is not taking Sarah away from MC. If anything it may end up being MC taking Sarah away from Alice. As far as Max goes, given his history with his brother and how hard he is clearly trying to make up for it I doubt he is an issue either. I think people should chill about the NTR bit. That's not really NTR, yes I get that Sarah is the potential Love Interest but come on let's be fair here, she isn't currently involved with her father and she isn't moving away from him emotionally. This was nothing at all.

3. I think you got a good start to what could be a decent game. I'm going to follow this project and hope for the best. I just pray that it won't end up being forever before the MC gets laid. Yes everything is a little rushed, but given who the MC and who Sarah are personality wise I think it works.
Most of the comments you see are from the original version of the game (the dev did a complete revamp because the original models were... let's just say not that attractive), which went up to v0.6 I think, and the daughter finds a random guy on the internet to play a BDSM master-slave "game". I don't remember exactly how that scene went because it was about a year ago when I played it (maybe even more) but she ended up blowing the dude and he came before getting the chance to fuck her or something like that. I'm not 100% sure, since like a said it's been a while since I played the original version. Plus the daughter seems ready to bang literally anyone willing (like a girl she knows for half a day or random duchebags from the internet) without a second thought, which adds even more to that NTR vibe. The dev said a few comments above that he's rewriting the BDSM part of the story so we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Most of the comments you see are from the original version of the game (the dev did a complete revamp because the original models were... let's just say not that attractive), which went up to v0.6 I think, and the daughter finds a random guy on the internet to play a BDSM master-slave "game". I don't remember exactly how that scene went because it was about a year ago when I played it (maybe even more) but she ended up blowing the dude and he came before getting the chance to fuck her or something like that. I'm not 100% sure, since like a said it's been a while since I played the original version. Plus the daughter seems ready to bang literally anyone willing (like a girl she knows for half a day or random duchebags from the internet) without a second thought, which adds even more to that NTR vibe. The dev said a few comments above that he's rewriting the BDSM part of the story so we'll have to wait and see.
where you see complete revamp? ewer played previous version? there are only new character... can you see different between revamp and rewrite? or not? there was not another guy... you played another game... :)

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
where you see complete revamp? ewer played previous version? there are only new character... can you see different between revamp and rewrite? or not? there was not another guy... you played another game... :)
No I didn't. You just never played the original version. You can even find comments from the dev when he decided to redo everything in daz and people complaining about the BDSM scene.

• Haha
Reactions: woj_tec

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
No I didn't. You just never played the original version. You can even find comments from the dev when he decided to redo everything in daz and people complaining about the BDSM scene.
you are wrong... I played all version from this site... when you speak about another site, then comment here...

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
you are wrong... I played all version from this site... when you speak about another site, then comment here...
Check the date on the original post and the comments in the first 20 or so pages. You can even search "BDSM" in this thread and you'll find people complaining about the scene I talked about. But hey, if it makes you feel better thinking that the game is brand new and not a revamp, I'm fine with that. I just wanted to explain what all that fuss about NTR was actually about.

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes