2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
Edit, I corrected the errors of the English translation with Russian: once the missing text was corrected, I put the translation back into English and the text was restored.

Reactions: odisej

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
NO Vaginal and Creampie:( + its short ......Shame Daughter is HOT :confused: (n)
Dev Do you Think to Add Vaginal and Creampie if yes Game could get beter ....

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I liked the original, hated that D needed the BBC in full on fetish wear, while MC was pining for her. Has the game changed? Cause if D is gonna bang Randos while MC is being blue balled, I'm out! Need some clarification from dev whether NTR tag should be added, from original game it is a yes! Preferred old artwork over new.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
New Life With My Daughter [v0.05b] [VanderGames] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 603.56 MB
Compressed PC Size: 75.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of New life with my daughter v0.6.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.07.2021 (v0.6.0)

Last edited:

Zeroa7m

May 14, 2019
Class))). Compliments and my respect to the developer of this game. It is good that we have not abandoned this project and continue to develop it. I will look forward to new updates.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Where are the MacOS updates?
The way this is structured I can't even transplant the PC update into the Old Mac version.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I liked the original, hated that D needed the BBC in full on fetish wear, while MC was pining for her. Has the game changed? Cause if D is gonna bang Randos while MC is being blue balled, I'm out! Need some clarification from dev whether NTR tag should be added, from original game it is a yes! Preferred old artwork over new.
Unfortunately the NTR BDSM scene it's still here. You can just choose not to see it. It's the first time I'm droping a game twice for the same reason. I gave it another go because the dev said there wouldn't be any NTR this time, but I guess it's one of those "they're not actually dating, so it doesn't count" situations.
Edit: *It's supposed to be Alice with Max (if you change the language to russian and back to english, it changes the names from master and slave to their names for some reason), but the girl is blonde with pigtails...

Last edited:

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
not quite sure its a bug or working as intended, but. if you tell daughter the truth about what happened with Margarita while she's exercising,
the heart seduce variable drops from 9 to 0. if you lie, it drops from 9 to 8. i unren the rpa and looked at the code. it looks like it is supposed to increment up by 1 to a value of 10. i'll insert the code and color the lines i'm talking about....
the way i know this, i use AON variable reader to monitor as i play.

normally with minor oddness like this, i just go in, edit the rpy, kill the rpyc (if exists), reload the game and let it adjust (rewrites the rpyc). but in this case, i'm not quite sure where to go with it. =) maybe it doesn't even matter? maybe its an AON issue trying to read the function? should i even worry?

Last edited:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Oh wow, I didn't notice until now that this game's first release was almost three and a half years ago. :ROFLMAO:

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I am waiting for your comments about the latest scenes. :sneaky:

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 26 Votes