2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
not quite sure its a bug or working as intended, but. if you tell daughter the truth about what happened with Margarita while she's exercising,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the heart seduce variable drops from 9 to 0. if you lie, it drops from 9 to 8. i unren the rpa and looked at the code. it looks like it is supposed to increment up by 1 to a value of 10. i'll insert the code and color the lines i'm talking about....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the way i know this, i use AON variable reader to monitor as i play.

normally with minor oddness like this, i just go in, edit the rpy, kill the rpyc (if exists), reload the game and let it adjust (rewrites the rpyc). but in this case, i'm not quite sure where to go with it. =) maybe it doesn't even matter? maybe its an AON issue trying to read the function? should i even worry?
The code is fine. I would advise you never to lie to your daughter.

• Angry
Reactions: Xythros

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Unfortunately the NTR BDSM scene it's still here. You can just choose not to see it. It's the first time I'm droping a game twice for the same reason. I gave it another go because the dev said there wouldn't be any NTR this time, but I guess it's one of those "they're not actually dating, so it doesn't count" situations.
Edit: *It's supposed to be Alice with Max (if you change the language to russian and back to english, it changes the names from master and slave to their names for some reason), but the girl is blonde with pigtails...
You can skip the bdsm scene. No one is forcing you to watch this scene. This is just Alice's fantasy. When the game starts, the language is set to (None). And there I have mixed and Russian and English. So you need to choose English. I'll try to fix it. Or I will pack the game in Russian so that you have no choice but to change the language immediately.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
You can skip the bdsm scene. No one is forcing you to watch this scene. This is just Alice's fantasy. When the game starts, the language is set to (None). And there I have mixed and Russian and English. So you need to choose English manually. I'll try to fix it. Or I will pack the game in Russian so that you have no choice but to change the language immediately.
I loaded my save from the previous update which was in english and that scene was exactly like in the original version with the daughter playing the master-slave fantasy and after changing it to russian and back in english (because I saw another comment mentioning that it will fix the blank choices problem) it changed to Alice and Max. Noone is forcing me to see it, but it happens anyway and short haired brunette Alice, suddenly has the same long blonde hair with the daughter... Don't get me wrong, I'm all for recycling, but if you show a blonde girl with the same body as the daughter wearing a mask, getting gangband and say her name is Bob, I will find it hard to believe it... I might be biased becaused I played the original version in the past and I know the context behind that scene, but it's pretty obvious it was supposed to be the daughter in that scene.

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I loaded my save from the previous update which was in english and that scene was exactly like in the original version with the daughter playing the master-slave fantasy and after changing it to russian and back in english (because I saw another comment mentioning that it will fix the blank choices problem) it changed to Alice and Max. Noone is forcing me to see it, but it happens anyway and short haired brunette Alice, suddenly has the same long blonde hair with the daughter... Don't get me wrong, I'm all for recycling, but if you show a blonde girl with the same body as the daughter wearing a mask, getting gangband and say her name is Bob, I will find it hard to believe it... I might be biased becaused I played the original version in the past and I know the context behind that scene, but it's pretty obvious it was supposed to be the daughter in that scene.
In fact, these are pigtails on the mask. The real hair is under the mask. In General, there is a lot to find fault with in this scene.:unsure:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
In fact, these are pigtails on the mask. The real hair is under the mask. In General, there is a lot to find fault with in this scene.:unsure:
The problem is that if you don't want to go for NTR this time, and then use the exact same scene that started the NTR debate, saying that it's not the daughter now, but her friend with a wig... Well, I wouldn't call it a smart move.

Now, about the problem with the language. If you go to "game", then "tl" and then "russian", the script for Day5 is still the original with the daughter in that BDSM scene. I don't know if that's what's messing your game up, because I've never tried to translate anything in a ren'py game, but it's a possibility.

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I'll download the game from this site and see what's in the code. I don't add the game to this site, so I don't know what you're downloading.
P.S. the file is 63mb larger than the original :unsure:

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
After the scene where the MC is approached by two girls in the cafe, the MC leaves the cafe and all the dialogue disappears.
The quotation marks are there, but no words. this continues through all subsequent scenes.
Any fix ?

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
After the scene where the MC is approached by two girls in the cafe, the MC leaves the cafe and all the dialogue disappears.
The quotation marks are there, but no words. this continues through all subsequent scenes.
Any fix ?
Change the language to Russian and back.

Reactions: Cornfield

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
It's strange that no one discusses the scenes after the cafe. Do they not evoke any emotions?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
It's strange that no one discusses the scenes after the cafe. Do they not evoke any emotions?
You said you plan on having the MC in all the sex scenes, and so far we had two solo scenes, one with the daughter and one with Alice, a lesbian scene between those two (and the MC jerking off while spying on them...), a BDSM scene with Max and "Alice" and that's when I stopped playing... I might finish the update later, I'm not sure yet, because I find it really hard playing a game where the MC is just decorative, but the only emotions evoked in me until that point were frustration and annoyance.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
If you don't intervene the cops that show up at the worst ever so there is that.

Maybe at the end of an update could you put a warning screen or something to give people a chance to save before getting kicked back to the main menu?

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
If you don't intervene the cops that show up at the worst ever so there is that.

Maybe at the end of an update could you put a warning screen or something to give people a chance to save before getting kicked back to the main menu?
you mean go back to the wrong choice? I think that's a good idea.

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
A totally original story concept - bravo ! i've never seen a story like this ever in a VN , this deserves a gold award ( hides grimace ) --- :cool:

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes