2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Check the date on the original post and the comments in the first 20 or so pages. You can even search "BDSM" in this thread and you'll find people complaining about the scene I talked about. But hey, if it makes you feel better thinking that the game is brand new and not a revamp, I'm fine with that. I just wanted to explain what all that fuss about NTR was actually about.
check the date on 0.6.0... then complain... that was another version... from 2017... first check then complain... f95 has another versions... and complaining about version from another site is not wise...

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
check the date on 0.6.0... then complain... that was another version... from 2017... first check then complain... f95 has another versions... and complaining about version from another site is not wise...
What are you even talking about? SlayerRaven couldn't understand where the compains about NTR came from and I said that the complains were from the early version of the game that had a certain scene with the daughter and a random guy and not the current one! I even mentioned the dev saying he's rewriting that scene for the revamped version! When did I complain about anything?

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
What are you even talking about? SlayerRaven couldn't understand where the compains about NTR came from and I said that the complains were from the early version of the game that had a certain scene with the daughter and a random guy and not the current one! I even mentioned the dev saying he's rewriting that scene for the revamped version! When did I complain about anything?
about game from f95zone... early version was 0.1.0 and never has NTR... that version was revamped from 0.6.0., from another site... here was v0.1.0b (Jun 21, 2017), v0.2.0b, v0.3.0b then Abandoned and current v 0.4.0b... why comment here pre-revamped, another game? two different games...

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
about game from f95zone... early version was 0.1.0 and never has NTR... that version was revamped from 0.6.0., from another site... here was v0.1.0b (Jun 21, 2017), v0.2.0b, v0.3.0b then Abandoned and current v 0.4.0b... why comment here pre-revamped, another game? two different games...
Just do a search with the word "BDSM"! Why would people talk about a scene in an update that was never released here?
Also v0.1.0b was released at June 30, 2018. Here's a link from dev's Patreon that confirms that.

It's for patrons only, but you can still see the date.
I'm not going to spam this thread anymore saying the same thing again and again. If you don't want to believe me, that's fine by me. Have a good day.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Just do a search with the word "BDSM"! Why would people talk about a scene in an update that was never released here?
Also v0.1.0b was released at June 30, 2018. Here's a link from dev's Patreon that confirms that.

It's for patrons only, but you can still see the date.
I'm not going to spam this thread anymore saying the same thing again and again. If you don't want to believe me, that's fine by me. Have a good day.
So thanks for the information, I did go back and read and well, what I read didn't inspire for a completely separate reason.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah all that is enough for me to decide I'll never support this game and will likely move on unless the ending has changed since then.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So thanks for the information, I did go back and read and well, what I read didn't inspire for a completely separate reason.

Yeah all that is enough for me to decide I'll never support this game and will likely move on unless the ending has changed since then.
Yeah, I remember reading something like that, but I think they dismissed that idea and the writer who said that isn't working on the game anymore. Maybe that's why the dev said he's rewriting the second part of v0.5.0 himself. Honestly I have no clue where this is going. At this point I'm mostly following it out of curiocity.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

What?? Oh no, hope the dev doesn't make that the ending. She better be his actual daughter or else what's the point of the whole game?

Majima@22

May 3, 2018

I have played a lot of games that have bad/dark endings. But Jesus fucking Christ, that ending Takes the Cake. I really hope that the developer decides to not make that ending because it would be too dark and will piss off a lot of people

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I didn't add any new characters. The game has enough characters to fuck. At least 4. But if you have any interesting ideas, I will be happy to listen.
Oh I was just asking because I didn't recognize the picture of the girl in that post. I agree, no new characters needed! I'd be happy with just more fun with the daughter :p

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
Is it just me or is there something wrong with the script?
Several scenes are missing dialog.

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes