2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
the setting, the model the render, all look same to some specific game i forget the name, (the daughter look like a man), are you the same dev?

it look like the same game but with different char?
too many game over,

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Pretty nice game so far, the renders are a little fuzzy in places but not horrible and the animations are okay.
I thought it was a good idea to work with the camera focus. But I have already been told that it is unpleasant to the eyes. And some images were noisy at night, so I had to apply noise reduction in photoshop. Because of this, the images were more blurry. In the future, I will not use the camera focus, I hope this will correct the situation.

Reactions: Varimatras

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I've only played a few minutes of the update so far, but what a way to start! I like "dream sequences" because us pervs get a taste of what's to come while still keeping actual sex with the daughter until later.

Btw, VanderGames I like the decision to have the daughter with less makeup! It does make her look younger and better (y)

but if the updates are coming this far a part im not sure i even remember the game until an update is released lol
I'm assuming the dev will start updating more regularly now.
Just finished reading my last comment, and I can honestly say that I have no reason to change my original opinion about this game/VN. After nearly 3 years of "development", nothing new has been really added (regardless of the now version 0.4.b). The fact that it took from April 2019 to November 2020 still leaves me to believe that this particular developer is a scam developer that only "updates" when he is afraid of losing Patreons and only has this game as a money sponge to soak and cheat people out of money. Maybe if - and WHEN - he starts 1) making REGULAR updates with SIGNIFICANT content added each update, and 2) he REGULARLY comments on his thread, THEN maybe I would be willing to change my opinion. As it is, from my perspective, this developer falls in the same category as Slonique, a similar developer well known to start projects, abandon them, and start new ones just to screw people out of money without providing a decent product to earn or warrent money for it.
It sounds like the dev is committed to updating more often now. He doesn't seem like the scamming type either, as he didn't even have that many patreons. If he keeps updating this game will probably become popular, and then he'll be making more money I think
At this point it seems like the game should be a female protagonist, with the daughter as the main character.
Mm nawww
so can you have sex with the daughter or not?
Not yet, but I'm sure it will come

Reactions: VanderGames

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 09/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "New life with my daughter" version "0.5.0b".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "New life with my daughter" versione "0.5.0b".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "New life with my daughter" version "0.4.0b".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "New life with my daughter" versione "0.4.0b".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
OK just started playing..........

The daughter seems to be a tart from day 1

The game seems rushed rushed Rushed, I would expect after 30 mins of play they would be reminiscing not thinking of fucking each other, dang.

Knock Knock
Whos there?
It's me your daughter. wanna fuck
Hell yeah

:oops:

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Three years in development and still no sex? Talk about your blue balls...

Is he getting some from somewhere else?
To be fair, it's not like the dev has actually prolonged the sex over 3 years of story, it's because he stopped developing the game for a long time. Now that's he's committed to resuming the project I'm sure MC and daughter will get there soon enough

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
the setting, the model the render, all look same to some specific game i forget the name, (the daughter look like a man), are you the same dev?

it look like the same game but with different char?
too many game over,
its the same game after 2 years...

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes