2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of New life with my daughter v0.4.0b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
I tried to download via the Mega link but it doesn't appear to be working. All I got was the the Mega.nz page and a completed ring but no download link.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
yeah i thought this was abandoned to, but hey cool that it is back.
thought this game was dead too
looks like it has nice animations and could be a nice game, but if the updates are coming this far a part im not sure i even remember the game until an update is released lol

just a shame about the "impotent" bit, it was not the daughter, but 1 fuck scene could have been nice in the update :(

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice MC nice Girl ;) but at least a litle bit sex would be good (y) + give more choices like night sex drunken sex etc :giggle:(y)

May 26, 2018
"Slow" development? Try NO development. The ONLY reason he posted this uodatewas to get the "Abandoned" tag taken off so he would not lose patrons. No really new content, no advancement in the story line, no significant interactions between characters. This game has been in "development" for nearly 2 years (if not longer) and he has given nothing of significance to his patrons. As such, I stopped supporting him (quite a while ago) and this update gives me no reason to change that. My personal opinion, this developer is a cheat, thief, lier, and a waste of human life. There are developers producing better games, with more content, and with regular significant updates that deserve patronage more than this asshat (the creators of College Life, Harem Hotel, Midlife Crisis, and Parental Love, to name a few.).

Just finished reading my last comment, and I can honestly say that I have no reason to change my original opinion about this game/VN. After nearly 3 years of "development", nothing new has been really added (regardless of the now version 0.4.b). The fact that it took from April 2019 to November 2020 still leaves me to believe that this particular developer is a scam developer that only "updates" when he is afraid of losing Patreons and only has this game as a money sponge to soak and cheat people out of money. Maybe if - and WHEN - he starts 1) making REGULAR updates with SIGNIFICANT content added each update, and 2) he REGULARLY comments on his thread, THEN maybe I would be willing to change my opinion. As it is, from my perspective, this developer falls in the same category as Slonique, a similar developer well known to start projects, abandon them, and start new ones just to screw people out of money without providing a decent product to earn or warrent money for it.

no5f3r4tu

May 5, 2017
Hi, everybody. I read your comments. I didn't think anyone was still waiting for the game to continue. Thank you for your support. I will try not to disappoint you and release updates more often.
Honestly, I forgot this game... But when I saw the update, I was like :eek: OMG !!! Cool it continue, yeah (y).

Thanks for your work, your game is already good, and promising.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Hi, everybody. I read your comments. I didn't think anyone was still waiting for the game to continue. Thank you for your support. I will try not to disappoint you and release updates more often.
I was very happy to see this back again. I've always liked this game, even the first version when the art style was a little iffy. The improvements were worth doing, but we definitely want to see forward movement. There are a LOT of incest games out these days (especially if you count all the patch versions), and many of them have the same set-ups. This kind of concept where the MC didn't really know about the kid or didn't get to know her well is less common and has a lot of potential directions it can go in. What do we really know about this girl? Etc. I'm very glad to see you are still looking at this project and would love to see regular updates start happening.

I saw some concerns about it being openly incest on Patreon. If you've not been keeping up with that issue, read this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I see a lot of "include this, don't include that" in the comments. This is part of what makes visual novels such a nice format for this stuff; you can give people choices in the game that will let them navigate around/away from fetishes they don't like. There really isn't a lot of justifiable cause to complain about content that can be avoided (some people will anyway). So, I say include whatever you want and just let people avoid the more contentious stuff (from what I've seen that mostly means NTR, trans, futa, bdsm, and anything that comes out of a person's body that isn't cum).

A well written story will get you much farther than trying to cater to what people do or don't want to see, because there are billions of people in the world who all like different stuff, but we pretty much ALL prefer a well written story to a crappy one. Focus on telling your story, include the things that you like, let people make choices about what scenes they pursue or avoid, consider dodging the incest issues with Patreon, and, perhaps most importantly, give us more updates! :p

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Just hopped over to your Patreon and got more of an insight on what all you are thinking and what has happened over the last couple years of your life. It was a good reminder for me that as a "follower" here but not an actual Patreon supporter I don't always know what's happening on a project or in the dev's personal life. That is a lot of stress and change to deal with, and I hope you are doing okay. I wish you the best.

Unfortunately, inconsistent release schedules are your worst enemy, I think. Lots of people from this site sometimes make their way over to support devs on Patreon or other places, myself included, but we don't always see what goes on with Patreon when we are still deciding. It's easy for people to assume you're just not dedicated or whatever when all we know is how often updates get posted here, and when the updates are far in-between I think people are much less likely to join up as supporters.

If you're in a more stable place now, I'd say take advantage of that to focus most on making regular releases. They don't have to be any particular size, and you've got a much better rig going on now then when you started. The art is much improved, but I wouldn't risk any more going back to fix things, even for individual images. If there are improvements to make, just make them as you move forward. A lot people have issues with how lighting affects things. It's more important that the updates be regular. If it's what you consider an "incomplete" update, than just add a number after the second dot and let people know. Signs of active development, signs of ongoing progress. I think there's a lot of people here who would like this game and potentially even become supporters if there was a real expectation of consistent releases. Good luck!

2.30 star(s) 26 Votes