2.30 star(s) 26 Votes

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
Almost resists quoting Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction... something about speaking English :LOL:
It's a shame, it's not a great game, but I kinda like it for what it is

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Not that hard, the MC being a software developer making a shit ton of money (he's wealthy by his own admission) he's easily able to pay for a maid. Besides, being single he doesn't need a multi-bedroom apartment... not only that, there's more behind that maid story given that the daughter and the maid obviously know each other

Too bad the translation is f'd up on day 6, another one for the trashcan.
Oh come on you dont live in a tiny one bedroom apartment. Not here you dont. Maybe in Tokyo but he is not Japanese. They dont know each other. He accepts the daughter story on face value? Man it is so weak.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Oh come on you dont live in a tiny one bedroom apartment. Not here you dont. Maybe in Tokyo but he is not Japanese. They dont know each other. He accepts the daughter story on face value? Man it is so weak.
Even here in the state yes you can have a fairly nice 1 bed apartment. You can also have random people show up claiming your a parent. I know for a fact that can happen as it happened to me because my name was the same as the person that knocked her up there was only one problem when she showed up at my door she realized realllllllllllllllllly quick I was someone else since I'm white and her baby daddy wasnt...

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
at least 1/3 not translated to english so it ruined it for me a being not able to follow the story line

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.1b Updated with AdanGC Mods's Walkthrough mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Um....When the maid Maria talks to D, the language chances at the end. It also changes at the coffee cafee. I had no idea what was being said. Then, immediatly after there is a choice, I chose the top, which lead me to D and ect. Still in another language. I had to shut it down. Who wants to play a game if you can't understand what is being said or asked of you. I thought it was and interesting game up until that point. If someone fixes the translation, I will come back to this game. Until then, I think this game is unplayable unless you can read english and what ever the other language is.

Soooooo sad.........

Reactions: Menzo

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Well, if you feel that strongly about realism maybe you should go play RealLife™ ?

Aug 14, 2021
Let me get this straight you want realism in fiction? Why? Secondly this aint the only game with one bedroom apartments owned or rented by a MC. Melody, DMD, Single Again, Alexandra, (and I think) Dreaming of Dana all have MC's with one bedroom apartment. Dreaming of Dana might be a house though. Haven't played it in awhile.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Getting a BFF contracted as her father's maid and then dressing her up in a sexy maid costume?
Is it me or is the blonde something like a female version of the millionaire from 23 Sisters? :sneaky:

Also, anyone else having the bug that no matter who you pick, Natalia is unavaileble for dating?

Last edited:

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I understand the translation ends in the scene after the cafe on day 5. I thought maybe you have a crooked build here, but no, changing the language that I added right in the game works. Do so many people can not click on the right icon!?
Screenshot_61.png

VanderGames

Game Writer & Dev.
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Getting a BFF contracted as her father's maid and then dressing her up in a sexy maid costume?
Is it me or is the blonde something like a female version of the millionaire from 23 Sisters? :sneaky:

Also, anyone else having the bug that no matter who you pick, Natalia is unavaileble for dating?
Daughter told you that Natalia can't see you this week. So don't expect content with Natalya until version 0.8 at the earliest.

Reactions: Sonico

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Let me get this straight you want realism in fiction? Why? Secondly this aint the only game with one bedroom apartments owned or rented by a MC. Melody, DMD, Single Again, Alexandra, (and I think) Dreaming of Dana all have MC's with one bedroom apartment. Dreaming of Dana might be a house though. Haven't played it in awhile.
Do you see what they have in common? They are either American or Russian.
In most European cities one bedroom apartments are for starters and students.
You do need some semblance of reality for it to be plausible.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
2.30 star(s) 26 Votes