RPGM Abandoned New Roissy: Celine [Day 2] [Forcefer]

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The Game crashed very often so you must improve it that the Game don´t crash and maybe you can walk faster (aso with running it was very low).

Aso it takes very long when you look to see the different of another choice to take for you the best and you have a lot of different choices (different stats).

When you walk around and don´t use your "100% walkthrough" you have places you are stuck (you can´t get out so you must load a save). The places where the boys are you can´t get out when the quest are not ready to visit them.

The song is in German (I can read it and the english player?). A translation for them was not bad and when it is after the song.

Last edited:

yaoi32

Aug 21, 2016
Wasted way too much time on this trying multiple times to get past day 1.Bugs every time
I do the market event then the cafe then the library.After that everything is closed and theirs no other events to find.Nothing in the cave or anything.No group of boys.

I remember completing the previous version of this game but this time its just broken,yet some pople have managed to reach day 2.Downloaded the game form multiple sources now and never any different.

Will wait for some actual bug fixes before trying this again,

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Got stuck after the first shower. Look like this version of the game is too buggy to be worth to be played.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Ugh... too many bugs... can't even get through the introduction, naked lady on the balcony wants me to meet her but once I enter the house she's gone. Walked everywhere, nothing triggered.

Other bugs found in the first 10 minutes:
Massive lag spikes in various places, probably auto-triggers running wild (eg. courtyard, moving between maps).
  • Options menu is in Russian.
  • Save menu is in Russian.
  • Able to walk through many buildings and walls.
  • Various doors are walk-able.
  • When going fast enough, going to the bathroom will render the player semi-transparent until passing through another door.
  • Spelling check is needed, badly (eg. skills menu).
Suggestions:
  • Make sure the player faces away from the stairs he just went up/down, otherwise player will go right back where he/she came from.
  • Increase the walk speed, even with "always run" enabled its still horribly slow and causes the game to become a walking simulator.
  • Linux users have a case-sensitive filesystem. This means that files like www/img/menus/file/background.png do not exist (I attached a patch that will try to locate the correct file).

Attached patch for Linux users (fixes some filename issues).

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Nice game
Just too many bugs and crush downs
More save slots (usually these type of games have up to 50 slots) are deffinitely needed
There are many paths and either more slots or some kind of guide (or both) are needed (since there is no points or no suggestions what each choice means)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This seems like another Ren'py game struggling to avoid extnction as an RPGMG. There is zero in the game that needs RPGM, and much that would be improved if you could just click on options. I suppose that the game seems longer if you wander around looking for sparkly squares, but that doesn't make it better. Quite the reverse. And only 5 save slots when the MC is supposed to just wander about? I'd rate it 1/5 for mechanics.

As for story, it makes my dick hurt when it tries to be set both in Europe and the US. Southern US sheriffs don't mix well with libraries containing signed first editions of English poets (nor prices set in "credits"). 1/5

Images, on the other hand, are excellent. Scenes are hot, and while the mistress of the cousin is butt-ugly, she works for the story and game. The MC is well-done and so are most of the NPCs. 5/5

Recommendations:
1. Look at the success of DercentMonkey's Fashion Business and follow his lead. Dump RPGM for Ren'py.
2. Set the game in some place where the pieces fit together. Maybe some fictional Eastern European country, or even France (where I assumed this was taking place before the sheriff showed up). Or maybe Russia, since the creators are Russian and know the place well.

The game has potential, but not the way the creators are taking it.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Ugh... too many bugs... can't even get through the introduction, naked lady on the balcony wants me to meet her but once I enter the house she's gone. Walked everywhere, nothing triggered.

Other bugs found in the first 10 minutes:
Massive lag spikes in various places, probably auto-triggers running wild (eg. courtyard, moving between maps)
etc. etc. etc.
I do like this game as the story goes so far, but the bugs doesn't make me happy. Especially with the long wait for this update. The lack of english as a foreigner can be very difficult, but sometimes i think there even isn't one spelling check at all. Uncel = uncle for instance.

While i just am stuck at the point of my previous posts i delete this game until the next update in half a year i guess. But it happens not only in this game, but in more games that when the story and drawings are very good it so irritating that it crashes every 5 minutes or so. I still hope my problem will be resolved, then i will download it again. Because again, i do like the vibe of the game

forcefer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2016
Stuck at the mane point, what do I have to do?
go see Walkthrough
I'm stuck. Woman invited MC from balcony. When Celine goes up there is nowhere (or at least I can't see) to progress. Where should Celine move? Is it maybe bug?
Sorry. I play MV with exclusively mouse! Hey! You need
free hand! (well, you understand why ...)
For me, it was a discovery that someone uses the keyboard ... Did not consider ...
Use the mouse and have no problems
but undoubtedly it will be revised in the update the "third day"

-- old saves don't work! Walkthrough is relevant ...
nope, major one.

unitydevgg

Aug 13, 2017
go see Walkthrough

Sorry. I play MV with exclusively mouse! Hey! You need
free hand! (well, you understand why ...)
For me, it was a discovery that someone uses the keyboard ... Did not consider ...
Use the mouse and have no problems
but undoubtedly it will be revised in the update the "third day"

-- old saves don't work! Walkthrough is relevant ...

Gee, thanks...

Reactions: Fougere

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Well, anyone who does play the game with a savegame after my error point in the game (after the pool scene and threesome replay hitting the stars on the balcony? Because forcefer doesnt provide many help..

forcefer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2016
"New Roissy : Celine" Day :2+ fix

Last edited: