RPGM Abandoned New Roissy: Celine [Day 2] [Forcefer]

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
I know it's been a while since my last update but I've been busy moving to a different state halfway across the country and forcefer has been busy as well. Yesterday I got an update from him that the artwork is almost done.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I'm curious and a bit disappointed that it will be the last one…. hope it will go out with a bang!

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Oké, thanks for the update, because a couple of posts above .... Well glad it's going to go on, because i like the style.

blacksecrets13

Dec 8, 2019
I give up struck at sightseeing 80% done.
Did market event, cafe then library dont see other events going on walk to every place i could cant find anything else

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I give up struck at sightseeing 80% done.
Did market event, cafe then library dont see other events going on walk to every place i could cant find anything else
There's a scene you get by following the north trail off the town map's eastern side.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
You have to go further i think (long time ago i played this game). There should be 2 people there. Come after you met them and there should be a scene about littering

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
You have to go further i think (long time ago i played this game). There should be 2 people there. Come after you met them and there should be a scene about littering
Correct. Go off the edge of the map to a new map.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I tried every patch though, still not really working D:
My recollection is that you have to go off the north side of the first town map, and get to a new map. Then, you have to spy on a couple, and maybe have the PC masturbate while watching.

It is possible that you have to do this before the other scenes; the game is kinda buggy that way.

blacksecrets13

Dec 8, 2019
My recollection is that you have to go off the north side of the first town map, and get to a new map. Then, you have to spy on a couple, and maybe have the PC masturbate while watching.

It is possible that you have to do this before the other scenes; the game is kinda buggy that way.
yea its so buggy im like frustrated cause the graphic looks good and i kinda want to preserve through but argh

forcefer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2016
blacksecrets13
1. Go to the church, on the luminous square. specially put marking the active spot!
There is a task in the diary. Watch the scene with an evil aunt.
get 20% and the task to go to the market
Upstairs is a bonus scene with a couple and a sheriff.
She does not give interest in the quest, but will give a new
story line.

3.We go to the market, spy on Sylvia ...
We get the task to inspect the city and 60%
4.Next bar and library. All.
5 After we go down the farthest street to the active point.
I don’t know why you had such difficulties. :oops: Throw me your save, I'll see.

blacksecrets13

Dec 8, 2019
blacksecrets13
1. Go to the church, on the luminous square. specially put marking the active spot!
There is a task in the diary. Watch the scene with an evil aunt.
get 20% and the task to go to the market
Upstairs is a bonus scene with a couple and a sheriff.
She does not give interest in the quest, but will give a new
story line.

3.We go to the market, spy on Sylvia ...
We get the task to inspect the city and 60%
4.Next bar and library. All.
5 After we go down the farthest street to the active point.
I don’t know why you had such difficulties. :oops: Throw me your save, I'll see.

forcefer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2016
Hmm... I found an error, but I have no idea how you got it :oops: ... run the save below and try to go through the list.