RPGM Abandoned New Roissy: Celine [Day 2] [Forcefer]

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I can download it, but for fucksake.. Played for almost an hour....6 restarts/games crashes, 8 saves and then .... The same error. Whaaaaa

forcefer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2016
I can download it, but for fucksake.. Played for almost an hour....6 restarts/games crashes, 8 saves and then .... The same error. Whaaaaa
I do not understand,:confused: the game has been speeded up several times, there is no mistake! Departures also did not meet.
send your save. I'll be back in the city to see.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I do not understand,:confused: the game has been speeded up several times, there is no mistake! Departures also did not meet.
send your save. I'll be back in the city to see.
Well... there are some areas like in the library after the bar that i noticed the upspeed, but there are other places where the always running mode on doesnt make any difference to the speed. But there were some changes i noticed.

But because you asked.
I've completely deleted the game, did a new download and walkthrough of the game from scratch.
I do save like every couple of minutes, because this game crashed without warning...

For this wt i restarted after every crash.

- 1st crash of the game was when 1 entered the market before the molestation of sylvie
- 2nd crash, 5min later when completed the 100% sightseeing and going back to the house with the BJ on the balcony
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for the next onces a chose the double boy scene not the girls
- 3th crash, during the double handjob scene....
- 4th crash, same scene a bit further
- 5th crash, again same scene..now where butch want to have a bj
AT THIS POINT IT KEEPS CRASHING AND I QUIT AFTER 4 MORE CRASHED. I cannot end this scene.
I did and this scene once before and then the game crashed at the balcony in front of her home.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next i tried the 2 girls scene, in which i hope i will not become a full lesbian in this game.
I can get past this scene and go home
- Although it still crashed, but luckely a rescue save.

When i walk home, in front of the church when i walk over the stars, it appears there should be a text message, but its empty.
Between the scene and home the game still crashed 2 times

Then, on the balcony… AS I POSTED TWICE OR TRIPPLE in this thread. Still the same error as in all the previous versions.
test1.JPG

Here are 3 of my savegames

Perhaps there is a save with the blowjobs and inside the house where i can go on, because this is just become irritating and annoying. Graphicwise a very likeable game... for some reason i also like where the story is going…. but it is just way too buggy to enjoy playing it anymore.

forcefer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2016
Well... there are some areas like in the library after the bar that i noticed the upspeed, but there are other places where the always running mode on doesnt make any difference to the speed. But there were some changes i noticed.
Just hold down the left mouse button ... If you want to run
In the game a lot of scripts scenes! They regulate speed. Maybe your crashed are associated with always running mode ...

When i walk home, in front of the church when i walk over the stars, it appears there should be a text message, but its empty.
I'm sorry. Removed.
Then, on the balcony… AS I POSTED TWICE OR TRIPPLE in this thread. Still the same error as in all the previous versions.
The error is due to the fact that you failed the quest in the market ...
It was quite difficult to get on it ... :oops:
Thanks, I fixed .
market

Veranda ( it's not balcony…)

And you missed the start of an interesting quest without which you can not go to the third additional branch ...

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
the first 2 mega files are the same........

I havent tried it out yet, but then it also has to do with the writing of the quests.
How am i supposed to know there is a quest on the market? Besides the molestation of the girl there is no sigh there is something to do? I cannot buy flowers (yet i guess) and i cannot talk to the guy who interrupts the molestation scene. And there is nothing to do in his shop. If there is something to do there you have to leave clues somewhere in the game. When the game tells me i got 100% of the sightseeing quest and all the other quests are completed i think i finished those.

But if the end of day2 is the end of the game then i'm finished i guess ;)

Last edited:

Fougere

Mar 9, 2018
Focus on making something playable instead of advertising your patreon page so much.
Art is great but these bugs and the broken english are killing me.

anddyk

May 8, 2019
Im stuck in first day have 80% explore city and dont know what to do can someone help me ?

Last edited:

douille01

Feb 23, 2019
I tried the day 1 before and a lot of bug/crash were present. But now, as long as you play the game slowly ( you can let dash On but don't let your action button be press to go fast forward or you will have a lot of problem )

End of day 2 I want the next party :D It became interesting.

Nice work you did since te day 1 version.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
If dev can fix the problem with all the crashes indeed i also think it's a nice game. Something different then the mainstream stuff. But also some of the 'clues' in this game have to be clearer. There is no way i could get to the second thingie in the marketplace or picking up the trash without dev saying it. There should be more clues In the conversations or writing.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Any news? The patreon site (a lot of them) just crashes out on me, so just asking here

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
Hello everyone. I have spoke with the developer forcefer. I have offered my help and i'm going to explain a little bit about the progress with the game.

There are 240 new pieces of artwork ready. There isn't a specific time or date of release at the moment but when I get word of it, I will let everyone know.

I will also be helping with fixing the English and grammatical errors in the game to bring everyone who plays a better experience as I know that following bad English can ruin the mood and getting attached to characters is harder.

Forcefer is working hard on an update to bring everyone a better experience so please continue to be patient.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hello everyone. I have spoke with the developer forcefer. I have offered my help and i'm going to explain a little bit about the progress with the game.

There are 240 new pieces of artwork ready. There isn't a specific time or date of release at the moment but when I get word of it, I will let everyone know.

I will also be helping with fixing the English and grammatical errors in the game to bring everyone who plays a better experience as I know that following bad English can ruin the mood and getting attached to characters is harder.

Forcefer is working hard on an update to bring everyone a better experience so please continue to be patient.
Good luck with this. The game shows a lot of talent for art at work (renders especially) and even, potentially, storytelling, but the weak engine and poor translations make playing it a chore.

Reactions: ZoZo0311

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
Good luck with this. The game shows a lot of talent for art at work (renders especially) and even, potentially, storytelling, but the weak engine and poor translations make playing it a chore.
Thanks, one step at a time it seems. I want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to get attached to the characters. Translation is a big part of that.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Spot on! This game has great potential i think and it's good that Forcefer is letting other talents help him. The better grammar will improve the game, so indeed good luck with this!

Reactions: Kalf and ZoZo0311

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
The Sylvia branch and main branch has been completed. There are about 7 scenes left. And I do have some artwork of 6 scenes to show y'all. Forcefer is finishing up on some choices in the game which he deems complicated. Some of these choices will depend on your lesbian level and other decisions you've made in the game thus far. I should get another update soon.

Last edited:

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
wanted to give it a try cant even start the story. as Soon as the driver tells we are in new roissy i get a typeError everytime. Tried different Download non work somehow