cunnybun

Jul 11, 2017
I've played enough to get tired of the generic NPCs. I would really love for someone to DM with their preferred male NPC stats along with a short description. Would love to make him my BF. It'd feel a lot less artificial that way.

mdaemon

Feb 6, 2017
I've played enough to get tired of the generic NPCs. I would really love for someone to DM with their preferred male NPC stats along with a short description. Would love to make him my BF. It'd feel a lot less artificial that way.

Reactions: cunnybun

casio10ep

Jul 7, 2019
I had to 'lol' at the most recent, 3 star review for this game, because it makes it sound like this game should instead receive 5 stars for realism.

Last edited:

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
I had to 'lol' at the most recent, 3 star review for this game, because it makes it sound like this game should instead receive 5 stars for realism.
:ROFLMAO: Probably from this?

committed relationships are among the most boring things that I have ever seen in a game
Yes I still feel that way. I run screaming from committed relationships in this game. I think the whole routine should change once a character is married especially. I also believe that the game could benefit from having daily events instead of weekly, with partner dates being weekly at most, and work and random events being possibly daily. That would cut down on the tedium of commited relationships, while maximizing fun opportunities for netorare.

GrimGear

May 27, 2017
If anyone is interested, you can play this game on Android in a Linux virtual machine, you don't need the rooted phone now.
Yes you need basic Linux howto to do this.
Use Andronix:

Check their website or YouTube to check how to use and setup everything.

I use all their defaults, Ubuntu with XFC, Termux as a terminal, and VNC viewer as a viewer. (Just like their how to)

Than you need to add open java from the repo and you can run the jar.
Game runs saves and loads without any problems, controls are a bit problematic at least for me but after a bit it's passable.

I know it takes some time to start the game because you have to run the terminal start the VM when visualization to be able to start the game each time but if you have a phone with decent resources you can leave it running in the background.

ohwhatnow

Feb 19, 2019
would probably be on there anyway. Transformations to be younger (which the female is) and pregnancy are themes on their site.
Aaaand that one scene with you do something about the friend of your boyfriend, potentially transforming them similar to the pc.

Discordia

Nov 4, 2017
So zero new content added? But apparently we can edit saves now or something...?

From SO's blog:
" Third, the new saves are in json format which is human-readable. This means that people can edit their game in a text-editor, for example if they want to customise their clothing items. Back up your saves first though, as it's easy to break them with a typo in the wrong place. "

I mean, it's still a bad update, but... always good to get more customization. lol

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes