fass

Sep 10, 2017
He probably doesn't want too much modder involvement as it'd put him to shame if they just made the game ten times better and with more content instead of the glacial pace we've seen while he milks the paypigs for years. Making a fap game that's so boring and drawn out over years that the most "exciting" feature in years was the "skip sex" option should be the biggest red flag for the state of the game and development.

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
Hello everyone i was just wandering if making custom NPC's is still a thing or not and if there are any esy to use tools out there for quickly making a bunch of NPC's

Thanks in advance :)

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hello everyone i was just wandering if making custom NPC's is still a thing or not and if there are any esy to use tools out there for quickly making a bunch of NPC's

It is a thing, old NPC files still work if you have them. There are some creation tools floating around, but none public for the most recent version AFAIK.

manchan

Aug 22, 2016

The most up to date npc creator is on the newlife discord.
Just pick and choose traits and as long as it fits with the original npc generation rules it will work.

Teize

Nov 6, 2017

It is a thing, old NPC files still work if you have them. There are some creation tools floating around, but none public for the most recent version AFAIK.
Yes. Rigel's character creator over on Discord is always up to date with the latest release, I'll link 'em down below.

Windows:

Linux:

Aug 25, 2016
Surprised nobody has posted up the new version yet. Guess all the sharing patrons have dropped their subs.
Is there anything different here this time? With how his update pace is, I'd check back in half a year and see if he actually made progress, instead of adding another niche tag or user-made scenario.

• Sad
Reactions: quiboune

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Is there anything different here this time? With how his update pace is, I'd check back in half a year and see if he actually made progress, instead of adding another niche tag or user-made scenario.
Well, he's finally adding lesbian content, which I've been waiting for basically from the beginning. So really anything at all that adds to content is welcome as far as I'm concerned.

GrimGear

May 27, 2017
I'm... not? I was just commenting that it's unusual for the new version to not get posted here. Not sure why saying that seems to bother some people so much.
The less the project has patrons the less likely it is to leak because only dead or truly hardcore fans support it

GrimGear

May 27, 2017
Wow this looks quite decent, especially the minidate system modification, this makes some interesting possibilities.

GrimGear

May 27, 2017
Someone can update the OP with the latest free version. 0.7.5
Below original SO link.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Or maybe the patrons are just that loyal...
Except that it was being shared here consistently until about 3 updates ago (IIRC, it's something like that). Generally there's at least 1 person on a site like this that's willing to pay the minimal patreon amount to share most games.

Patreon loyalty only applies if you can actively police and control who is a patreon member, which even groups that try hard to control piracy mostly fail at it. Early on Roundscape did this for a while and Cursed Armor 2 is known for the dev trying over and over to put in copy protection and it getting repeatedly cracked.

Reactions: Solomon Grundy
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes