Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Holy. Shit. I used to play this an insane amount. Making outfits was oddly satisfying. The sex system was fun and creating custom characters I had down to a science. This game is a blast when you experience it for the first few times, to be honest. Glad to see SO missing the November release by a day.

I'm a dozen versions behind but nothing really catches my eye in the change log. The threesome stands out and if it's actually good I may get back into the game. Any old player returning? Are the new scenes from 6.8 and upwards good?
Save yourself time and anger - don't come back. This game looks almost exactly like it did 5 years ago. NOTHING substantial has been added, literally a couple of small scenes.

mn16tor

May 28, 2017
wich traits i need to make the boyfriend fuck the pc in front of everyone in the weeding?
As far as I know, the boyfriend needs the trait "sleazy". When buying the wedding dress, invite your boyfriend. He will randomly suggest fucking at the wedding.

Reactions: ustar
Jun 17, 2017
I've been enjoying this game, but I hope we can get some more customizations, like piercings. I don't know if you can get better apartments, but that would be sweet, as well as a few more jobs.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I've been enjoying this game, but I hope we can get some more customizations, like piercings. I don't know if you can get better apartments, but that would be sweet, as well as a few more jobs.
Don't hold your breath on that. Even if SO says they'll implement it you'd have to wait 5-10 years before they decide to drip feed each individual thing separately across 20 change logs.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Man, can something help me do custom npcs ? I can't seem to make it work
Have you tried using a NPC creator?

That should be the only one still partly worked on. I would suggest using it to get the basics for the NPCs you want to create. If there is any new option, that isn't in a ready made creator, you can add it later in notepad, when you have a file with everything else done properly.

As for custom scenes, someone had posted a link here in the discussion, but it was several months ago.

Reactions: horneo

horneo

Aug 23, 2018
Have you tried using a NPC creator?

That should be the only one still partly worked on. I would suggest using it to get the basics for the NPCs you want to create. If there is any new option, that isn't in a ready made creator, you can add it later in notepad, when you have a file with everything else done properly.

As for custom scenes, someone had posted a link here in the discussion, but it was several months ago.
thanks, i'm going to try that NPC creator

Redbone88

Dec 17, 2020
Is there a game similar to this? But with a creator that is committed on developing and improving the game and not doing some stupid excuses

Reactions: quiboune

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Is there a game similar to this? But with a creator that is committed on developing and improving the game and not doing some stupid excuses
We've had that conversation many times over the years in this thread. The consensus is always two things by the end.

1.) Alternatives exist, but either they don't scratch the same itch or they're full of so much tedious nonsense that it kills the enjoyability.

2.) Many have talked about trying to make a satisfying alternative to this by the end of the conversation. However, doing it takes lots of work and time. None of those that volunteered to make an alternative have produced one, yet.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes