• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HJRQ

Jun 8, 2018
Hi, my husband asked me to be on the pill in order not to have kids.
"Your wedding promises prevent you from going off the pill, at least unless you can persuade your husband to try for a baby. "
How can I persuade him to give up? Does this game mechanism exist?

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Hi, my husband asked me to be on the pill in order not to have kids.
"Your wedding promises prevent you from going off the pill, at least unless you can persuade your husband to try for a baby. "
How can I persuade him to give up? Does this game mechanism exist?
Unlikely. Way I see it, this is a placeholder for possible future scenes.

NickyD67

Jun 23, 2018
There's a new update where they added new lactation scenes, and a new perk called "Milky",
which makes the PC lactate, no matter if they're pregnant or not.
I love the lactation fetish, so this fits right up my alley. (I know lactation may not be liked by others, but I like it.)

Reactions: BenBen95

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
There's a new update where they added new lactation scenes, and a new perk called "Milky",
which makes the PC lactate, no matter if they're pregnant or not.
I love the lactation fetish, so this fits right up my alley. (I know lactation may not be liked by others, but I like it.)
Is this a big update? And... any download link?

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
This guy sure has figured out a money maker so he doesn't have to get a real job. Amazing he has milked this game for over three years and still kept patreons without finishing it.

Would have expected this to have graphics and not just be done in a simple code since people are making this guy live comfortably without having to get a real job.

He is making minimum $4000+ a month off this game with his patreons even if they are just giving him the $5 minimum for this crappy little game.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
I played this like 2 years ago.
I played it again today.
I see very little advancement.
Yet he is making at least $4000 a month off this game. His patreons are huge suckers. A real salesmen would make millions off boobs like his patreons.

HJRQ

Jun 8, 2018
It seems the new version is buggy: I get null pointer exceptions when I try to get my character inseminated:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes