zordor0

May 6, 2018
I'd be willing to write scenes, and i'd do it happily. And my scenes would be far superior to what's in this game now...
have you tried to write your own scenes for the game if you have have you shared any? im allways trying to look new content for the game from others in the discord but sadly there are only few people that release any content and update those

regicide123

May 3, 2019
I'd be willing to write scenes, and i'd do it happily. And my scenes would be far superior to what's in this game now...
There are documents in the folder for how to write them, if you write a scene and submit it on the discord they'll throw it in the game. A lot of the new scenes are fan written

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
There are documents in the folder for how to write them, if you write a scene and submit it on the discord they'll throw it in the game. A lot of the new scenes are fan written
I know that but those fan made scenes you have to launch manually, theyre not incorporated into the game and thats fucked up. I want the scenes to start up randomly or when i progress the game, not when i launch them myself. Not to mention those scenes look like shit in terms of visuals - i mean the text itself does not look good.

Ocha

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the rest of the NPC-impregnation
scenes? I've gotten as far as checking the fertility and getting the two NPCs (innocent and impregnator) together but nothing after that. Is there more to it?

zordor0

May 6, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the rest of the NPC-impregnation
scenes? I've gotten as far as checking the fertility and getting the two NPCs (innocent and impregnator) together but nothing after that. Is there more to it?
there is possibility to have scene in the middle if they are on pill where you have to get her off the pill and then there is that scene with party girl and impregnator

Reactions: regicide123

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I'm still unable to get the prostitution scene.

I get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know the files are there. I can open them.
The filename is "SPintro.yml", not "spIntro.yml". Some file systems are case-sensitive: it matters if characters are lowercase or uppercase.
If this is your issue, there are a few workarounds: you can duplicate the file, for instance, and call it "spIntro.yml".

I found a different bug (probably it has been already reported): my MC dated her employer and the game crashed when he tried to propose to her (actually it makes sense, he would become a bigamist).

vellys

Apr 7, 2018
The filename is "SPintro.yml", not "spIntro.yml". Some file systems are case-sensitive: it matters if characters are lowercase or uppercase.
If this is your issue, there are a few workarounds: you can duplicate the file, for instance, and call it "spIntro.yml".
I have messed a bit with the case to see if that was the problem... My file is actually titled SPintro.yml not spIntro.yml... but for some reason, that's how it's recognized in the error... unless I change it, and then the error changes.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes