Teize

Nov 6, 2017
If anyone cares this seems to be the only up to date CC

Nah, Rigel over on the Newlife Discord always has a CC that is up to date with the latest version of Newlife. They typically release a new version on the same day that Splendid Ostrich releases a update, so you don't have to wait a while or anything.

Use whatever CC you prefer, I was just correcting you on the fact that it is not the only up to date CC.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Nah, Rigel over on the Newlife Discord always has a CC that is up to date with the latest version of Newlife. They typically release a new version on the same day that Splendid Ostrich releases a update, so you don't have to wait a while or anything.

Use whatever CC you prefer, I was just correcting you on the fact that it is not the only up to date CC.
Ah thank you. I guess I should have said the only one listed in the wiki that's still up to date.

Reactions: acid_11 and Teize

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Been a while; forgot this game was a thing. Call me selfish, but I don't care about preg content for random NPCs. Wish the focus would get back to the PC.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Been a while; forgot this game was a thing. Call me selfish, but I don't care about preg content for random NPCs. Wish the focus would get back to the PC.
Adding new events is easy especially when other people write them, adding new game mechanics would require actual effort so I don't hold out much hope at this point.

Is their a depository of events that would not meet SO's approval? Some non con events would be fun.

RoseThorn

Jan 1, 2018
This game is so lazy. I've been watching it for months, maybe a whole year and I legit cannot remember the last time there was an update with more than 3 major changes. It is so sad that a game with literal infinite possibilities is so lazily updated.

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
This game is so lazy. I've been watching it for months, maybe a whole year and I legit cannot remember the last time there was an update with more than 3 major changes. It is so sad that a game with literal infinite possibilities is so lazily updated.
It's been like that since I started watching it. That was five years ago, give or take.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I know the killer is that it started out so strong but then it just went no where from there. The sex, club and event scenes which I think are really well done with a good amount of variety where all in from the beginning. The only major change from the start was the whole friendship mechanic.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Can't seem to trigger the boyfriend's jerk friend event. Used to trigger no problem so I am assuming I am doing something wrong or have some talent that blocks it. Anyone know the exact things needed? Had a non-jerk/selfish BF, had a jerk friend character in-game...just never triggered.

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
Can't seem to trigger the boyfriend's jerk friend event. Used to trigger no problem so I am assuming I am doing something wrong or have some talent that blocks it. Anyone know the exact things needed? Had a non-jerk/selfish BF, had a jerk friend character in-game...just never triggered.

You have to be in 'LOVE' state in your relationship with your bf as well.

anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
Also, the bf cannot have the likes to share or the doormat traits.
I don't know about doormat, but I'm pretty sure he can have the "likes to share" trait (at least if we're talking about getting the jerk-friend to blackmail the PC). AFAIK the only requirements for that scene are that you need to have cheated on your BF and not (ever) have confessed or been caught cheating.

There's also apparently a way to force a sex-change on the jerk friend (based on the changelogs), but I've never reached that scene and I have no idea what the requirements for that are.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I haven't had that scene myself but there's the on it. One thing that isn't clear to me is will it only trigger if you stay home for the weekend or will it trigger regardless of what activity you pick for the weekend?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I've kept on an eye on this game since it was first put up.
It's had no significant content added to it since six months after release

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
The options & character creation screen's sidebars show up for me with painfully small print on windows 10...making it basically unplayable. Changing the font size doesn't seem to help at all. Weird since I recall earlier playing this game with no issues...anyone know how to fix it?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes