gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
I don't know about doormat, but I'm pretty sure he can have the "likes to share" trait (at least if we're talking about getting the jerk-friend to blackmail the PC). AFAIK the only requirements for that scene are that you need to have cheated on your BF and not (ever) have confessed or been caught cheating.

There's also apparently a way to force a sex-change on the jerk friend (based on the changelogs), but I've never reached that scene and I have no idea what the requirements for that are.
You're getting two different events mixed up a bit. The blackmail scene can fire with *any* jerk you've cheated with. Note, if the jerk friend is in play, and you've had sex with him, it could be him, but it could also be the gym jerk for example.

The blackmail scene can indeed happen if your bf has likes to share or doormat, and it even has special resolutions for those traits. But the jerk friend character will never show up in your game if the bf has either one.

graaarg

Jun 10, 2017
The options & character creation screen's sidebars show up for me with painfully small print on windows 10...making it basically unplayable. Changing the font size doesn't seem to help at all. Weird since I recall earlier playing this game with no issues...anyone know how to fix it?
It doesn't handle high DPIs well. Use the .exe instead of the .jar, and mess with your high DPI compatibility in the .exe properties. I have "High DPI System Override" set to System.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
It doesn't handle high DPIs well. Use the .exe instead of the .jar, and mess with your high DPI compatibility in the .exe properties. I have "High DPI System Override" set to System.
Thx that did the trick, still a bit small print but at least I won't have to f*ck up my eyes to play it :) Kinda curious tho how the game keeps the options/character creation choices the exact same size no matter how much you enlarge the window...so protip; it seems best to keep the default size until you're through the character creation

Tend

Feb 14, 2018
Yet another non-splendid update from Mr. Splendid Ostrich...
Yeah I love this game...It has been more than a year since I started following it now. In this year basically nothing happened. This game has so much potential, but it's basically just being ignored...

regicide123

May 3, 2019
The options & character creation screen's sidebars show up for me with painfully small print on windows 10...making it basically unplayable. Changing the font size doesn't seem to help at all. Weird since I recall earlier playing this game with no issues...anyone know how to fix it?
play the .jar version of the game rather than the .exe

Mar 23, 2019
Does anyone know of a trait that you can give the PC (or a combination of traits) that negate the relationship penalty for treating your bf/spouse cruelly? As in I'm trying to somewhat successfully recreate a sort of cuckold partner who the PC belittles and humiliates while she gets impregnated again and again by her black bull. I got to a point where things were going the way I designed it (yes it was a custom female start using custom npcs), but eventually if I get too pushy or if she gets knocked up too often by the bull the husband gets sad and she gets a really bad penalty that takes weeks to turn around.
So is this game not designed with that relationship in mind so you just have to deal with it?
Now before the anti-NTR crowd jumps down my throat, this was meant to be more of an experiment to see if I could get certain things to trigger or to test just how far you can push a doormat spouse (which turns out to be pretty damn far- the PC has given birth to 2 of her bull's babies in a short amount of time).
I've made other PC's and this one is just the latest to see what content is really in here.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone know of a trait that you can give the PC (or a combination of traits) that negate the relationship penalty for treating your bf/spouse cruelly? As in I'm trying to somewhat successfully recreate a sort of cuckold partner who the PC belittles and humiliates while she gets impregnated again and again by her black bull. I got to a point where things were going the way I designed it (yes it was a custom female start using custom npcs), but eventually if I get too pushy or if she gets knocked up too often by the bull the husband gets sad and she gets a really bad penalty that takes weeks to turn around.
So is this game not designed with that relationship in mind so you just have to deal with it?
Now before the anti-NTR crowd jumps down my throat, this was meant to be more of an experiment to see if I could get certain things to trigger or to test just how far you can push a doormat spouse (which turns out to be pretty damn far- the PC has given birth to 2 of her bull's babies in a short amount of time).
I've made other PC's and this one is just the latest to see what content is really in here.
Have you tried Bitchy?

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Yeah, I had the same thought as above. Bitchy PC with a doormat husband should do the trick. Caring might not work, however, because I think caring men get a love penalty to bitchy women, and he may never fall in love with you in the first place.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I think cunning might be a bad choice for what he wants though as it would help hide the fact that the husband is being cheated on and he wants to humiliate him.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Doesn't cunning make the hiding optional? Cause I've picked Cunning + slutty playthrough and still got my partner to find out I was cheating on him.

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah, I had the same thought as above. Bitchy PC with a doormat husband should do the trick. Caring might not work, however, because I think caring men get a love penalty to bitchy women, and he may never fall in love with you in the first place.
This is what I thought as well, that certain traits on the cuck's side would make marriage untenable or at least difficult to achieve in a timely manner. This current playthrough I managed to get hitched by the cuck character on around week 30, so I felt that I had succeeded in making that particular equation balance out. But now that I'm in, I'm wondering what can alleviate the stress coming from the rather massive penalty from an upset spouse. I maxed out her anxiety once while the cuck was her BF, and it's close to getting there again as a wife.
I have considered the LIKES_TO_SHARE trait, but is there a partner trait other than FEEBLE that can lend some power to this unusual relationship?

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Cunning makes it so the bf/husband will never figure out the cheating on his own. The blackmail scene can still fire, and the pc can always just tell him about it.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
if a bitchy character is getting upset about an upset spouse, I'd consider that a bug. As a rule, bitchy characters take joy in the suffering of others, so I don't think it should be working the way you describe. I don't think likes to share is going to achieve what you're looking for, since the husband will enjoy that you're sleeping with other men.

Reactions: Freudian Iconoclast
Mar 23, 2019
if a bitchy character is getting upset about an upset spouse, I'd consider that a bug.
Ah-HA! So my experiment has achieved more than just a simple distraction, but I might actually be helping to improve the game!
So will that need to be passed along to Ostrich or does he even watch this thread?

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes