Mar 23, 2019
You know, I was thinking a bit more about your experiment and had a thought. Have you tried making your character aromantic? She'll never fall in love, which I think will eliminate the stress penalty from making her husband/bf upset. If you want it to be a husband and not just a boyfriend, my thought is make her beautiful, sultry, flirty, charming, bitchy and aromantic. Give her all the plus to sex traits while you're at it, so she's just a rockstar in bed. Then have the PC be normal personality with doormat, likes [whatever boobs she has] and likes sexy. May as well throw infertile on him as well to ensure he's never the father (he won't know he's infertile). Find your target and exclusively date him until he proposes. Always be nice to him! Doormat just makes it so he'll never leave you, he still won't like being mistreated. She won't love him, but you'll have the option to say yes anyway. Then go start picking up other guys and get pregnant by them.

I'd advise Iron Will, too, so you don't accidentally get pregnant too early, and make him mad before he proposes.
You know, that might just work! Thank you gobbet! I never considered Aromantic as a trait that could have any applications in anything but an out and out slut character, plus it negates the Romantic side of the NPC I'm trying to get the PC to marry, but you're probably right that if I just put more attention on her physical and social strengths, it could make that slight disadvantage null.
I'll have to start a brand new character, but I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Reactions: gobbet

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
SO gave you an answer though that other guy got you banned. Said likes to share + wants kids should get you what you want.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
"Major changes & additions:"
  • Added a new socialization scene that can appear if you have a baby and a female friend who isn't a mother and is not pregnant​
  • The PC can now ask her partner to start trying for a baby via the important talk date action at home. Your boyfriend or husband may also make the request of you while you're in your flat.​
Minor changes:
  • The jerk-friend event can now fire at neutral liking towards the bf (but not disliked), and no longer has a love requirement.​
  • Changed the timing on the NPC pregnancy reveal scene so it should fire at the end of the week where she gets pregnant, before the player is shown the “x has become pregnant” message in the week summary.​
  • Reworked the logic around pregnancy revelation to make it a bit more likely the PC gets dumped on telling her bf that he got her pregnant. In particular, having a child already no longer blocks these breakups.​
Bugfixes:
  • Fixes to text issues. Thanks to Saint Destiny, NoName, OrangeJuice and dotSEA for reporting some of these.​
The "monthly update" now consists of a pair of specific scenes that may happen if all the variables align perfectly. Other than that... nothing of value you'd find for most games you'd play. 2020 starts off with a dud.

1580595780927.png

• Haha
Reactions: VoxAeterna

VoxAeterna

Apr 16, 2018
The "monthly update" now consists of a pair of specific scenes that may happen if all the variables align perfectly. Other than that... nothing of value you'd find for most games you'd play. 2020 starts off with a dud.
At this point i feel like if he added some very basic scenes without these ridiculously specific trigger conditions it would be a massive improvement. When you hit rock bottom, you've got nowhere else to go but up, right?

International

Dec 9, 2019
At least this is the last pregnancy update, maybe next month we might get some actually worthwile content.
Maybe THREE community sourced scenes per a month.

The longest of which will require you to be a 30s virgin sultry max tier sales woman who goes shopping after clubbing in week 47, while having a charming male friend and a shy friend with small breasts.

The other two will be mini dates with your jerk husband.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017
I think everyone who is a familiar with the game is used to it by now; a month of wait that ends up with only an extra scene or two that contains less words than the back of a soda can. We need more scenes like the Jerk Friend where it is multiple paths and follow-up scenes that do not have too strict of requirements to trigger. Less paragraphs of flavor text because you met some obscure requirement that requires you to use custom characters or save scum. I'm glad I stop being a patron after three years of patronage. If SO can take a page of the sex scenes from Lilith's throne (without being too off the rails) with the amount of actions and detail; that would be sweet.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
So i am playing this game after 1 year or so, and now i am having trouble keeping my pc "saving virginity for marriage" with the bf. In the older versions, we can do just making out and not have sex. But in the latest version, somehow the bf overpowers me and penentrates me.

Nothing is changed as regards to the bf character because i used the same custom character file from the old version. Also i can't find the option to turn down the make out section.

DDetrix

Sep 4, 2017
If only splendid ostrich had the work ethic of someone like Innoxia. (Minus the DELAYS of course) He's a good writer, just a shame that it's wasted on this slug like development.

Link to the latest file.
The original author is that current person? It can't be true... game feels like it was abruptly stopped and sold to the current owner. If it's the same owner.. did someone else write the sex system? It's half finished (more flow needs to be added, like starting in doggy and ending in cowgirl or oral sex more engaging) but still amazing.

Reactions: Rule79

regicide123

May 3, 2019
So i am playing this game after 1 year or so, and now i am having trouble keeping my pc "saving virginity for marriage" with the bf. In the older versions, we can do just making out and not have sex. But in the latest version, somehow the bf overpowers me and penentrates me.

Nothing is changed as regards to the bf character because i used the same custom character file from the old version. Also i can't find the option to turn down the make out section.
Your character will need to make a Willpower check, the hornier and/or drunker the PC is and the lower their starting Willpower, the harder it will be to turn it down. If you can't make the check, the option just won't show up. It might be that the stats needed to make that check or the NPC's dedication have been tweaked in recent versions.

Jun 8, 2017

You can also toggle the quick sex option in the settings. Make sure you select the option to avoid losing your virginity during scene skip. This is probably the fastest and easiest way to avoid penetrative sex with your character getting your partner off in another way.

Jun 8, 2017
The original author is that current person? It can't be true... game feels like it was abruptly stopped and sold to the current owner. If it's the same owner.. did someone else write the sex system? It's half finished (more flow needs to be added, like starting in doggy and ending in cowgirl or oral sex more engaging) but still amazing.
That's why others, including myself, compare this game's sex system to that of Innoxia's Lilith's Throne. While it might take a bit to get use to; the sheer amount of variation, actions and flavor text based on your character/partner's body, and detail is pretty much second to none. It even has a whole different set of actions depending on if you are the dominant partner or not (either by choice or you are defeated/raped, which something this game's author can't get into due to UK's laws). The system allows for lots of options including positions, threesome, and tons of sex actions; that can be done in a single scene! For example, your can be on their knees giving oral to two guys, then being Eiffel Tower'ed, then moves on DP. Gold standard in gameplay right there.

That being said, Lilith's Throne is more of a turn-based text RPG (with optional TF and Furry content) while Newlife is more of a CYOA game.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes