HJRQ

Jun 8, 2018
There is a bug in version 0.5.6b: if you are dating your boss, and he wants to propose, you get a blank screen with no actions.

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Wait is Ostrich actually working on the game now? Haven't played in like a year or something
No he's not, what made you think he did? Look at the changelog, every "update" only bug fixes and one small, shitty, "scene" which nobody even likes. The funniest thing btw is that this game is all about rape and non-con but there is absolutely no rape and no-con in it :-D every sex scene you can somehow avoid or if everything else fails then just masturbate him before he fucks you.

Last edited:

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
I noticed the option to ask the guy to pull out is only available from time to time, and fail to figure out what this depends on. Seeing how I prefer bukkake over creampies, I'd like to see that happen way more often. Any hints? What traits should I take, and what are the best PC's traits, other than him not being an impregnator jerk?

troula

Aug 25, 2017
I noticed the option to ask the guy to pull out is only available from time to time, and fail to figure out what this depends on. Seeing how I prefer bukkake over creampies, I'd like to see that happen way more often. Any hints? What traits should I take, and what are the best PC's traits, other than him not being an impregnator jerk?
You should make sure your pc has high willpower that's the most important trait to make sure she always asks the guy to pull out, the game checks the pc's arousal and the more turned on pc is the less likely to give her the option to ask for protection or to stop the sex or to ask the npc to pull out. Other useful traits are the hard to please, and make sure you have the likes it bare trait, i know that is a counter productive trait, but combined with the highest willpower it will give u the option of asking npcs to pull out but it will also give u the option of asking the conscious npcs that wear condoms on their own, to remove their condoms.

For NPCs you should look for the doesnt want kids trait, they are more likely to pull out when not wearing condom and of course stay away from the impregnators, coldhearthed and the selfish dudes that dont have the dont want kids trait, they are always saying to remind them to pull out but they never do pull out.

Reactions: NextTimeMaybe

miky8989

May 14, 2019
What does "genderbent jerk friend" mean? Which character is this?
There's a chain of events if you have a bf who isnt a jerk, selfish or a doormat where he introduces you to a jerk friend of his. If you turn the jerk friend down enough you have an option to have Ivy genderbend him and you have your bf fuck the newly female jerk friend.

Last edited:

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
Got to the first page, click on "Blog" and have a look.
But to spoil the fun: of course not, minor changes as usual *g*
"This is the first of a final pair of releases that will finish up the pregnancy update."

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
One of the npc has a description as a member of gang of lowlives, but he hadnt appeared yet, how to we approach it ?

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes