Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Anyway there'd be a revival/update of the NPC creator? Or maybe even just a comprehensive table of different modifiers for notepad based editing?

C4dn3

Aug 27, 2017
Anyway there'd be a revival/update of the NPC creator? Or maybe even just a comprehensive table of different modifiers for notepad based editing?
You should find everything you need in the "custom_npc_guide" folder located in your game files. There's all the documentation you need to create custom characters and there should also be a pre-built npc template you just have to fill it.

Bogojisem

Oct 24, 2019
the update said:
Major changes & additions:

Improvements to lactation: See the Minor Changes section for details.
Crazy to think this dude still makes thousands of dollars a month off of something he started creating to "learn coding". It's been going on for five years, and probably half of that development cycle has been nothing updates.

Reactions: C4dn3

C4dn3

Aug 27, 2017
Crazy to think this dude still makes thousands of dollars a month off of something he started creating to "learn coding". It's been going on for five years, and probably half of that development cycle has been nothing updates.
People keep funding the game because there are little to no alternative that offers a similar experience. Accidental Women is the closest I can think of but it doesn't have as much content. The game is more ambitious but the developer is also more productive.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
what is this lactation event? There's zero information about it and I haven't seen lactation affect gameplay at all.

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
what is this lactation event? There's zero information about it and I haven't seen lactation affect gameplay at all.
Way I see it, it's just some minor blocks of text that will show up during foreplay and sex, perhaps even on other occasions if the MC isn't wearing a bra. I for one like this fetish, but even so, I gotta admit that this update is a half-arsed effort at best.

halowin

Jul 10, 2017
They should add where your boyfriend friend change phone number so that you can call him for sex.

PD_

Sep 9, 2019
People keep funding the game because there are little to no alternative that offers a similar experience.
Maybe we should take the matter into our own hands? If there are so many people interested in this type of content, surely we could find a few who will be able to make a better version of this game together.

Reactions: Pajonk

vellys

Apr 7, 2018
I just noticed a red Santa dress in my outfits. I wonder if that's new or if I've just never noticed it on games I've played around December.

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
Maybe we should take the matter into our own hands? If there are so many people interested in this type of content, surely we could find a few who will be able to make a better version of this game together.
Nobody has time for that .
To be specific , there are plenty txt based games (with or without pictures), but most are shit .

Closest playable would be Liliths throne . But theres been a delay (if u catch my hint)

Other than that , TW series is ok , but poorly translated .

Reactions: regicide123

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
It doesn't affect anything, it's just some shitty flavour text which the dev calls "content".

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
I'd be willing to write scenes, and i'd do it happily. And my scenes would be far superior to what's in this game now...

Reactions: PD_
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes