3.40 star(s) 35 Votes

FeniXLS

Jan 1, 2021
In case anyone is curious, the below message is a summary of SO's recent post by someone on the newlife discord:

"long story short... wrong anti anxiety meds coupled with real life plus illness... or at least that's what i gathered from it"
Wow that is so sad. He wasn't able to spare 2 minutes to post info on his discord or patreon. Guys just please give him more money :cry::cry:

kallabunga

Sep 4, 2018
Just another step in the innoxia-fication of SO. They've learned that even if they go literally radio silent for 3 months that at least 500 people forgot they were subscribed to the patreon and will never leave. It's only going to get worse from here.

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
So finally the game got abandoned huh? Truth be told it was abandoned since it got released. But props to SO to finally do the right thing. Don't forget to unsub from his patreon (that is if you were dumb enough to sub in the first place).

• Haha
Reactions: Z3r0K00l

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
So finally the game got abandoned huh? Truth be told it was abandoned since it got released. But props to SO to finally do the right thing. Don't forget to unsub from his patreon (that is if you were dumb enough to sub in the first place).
Actually, an update released after the Abandoned tag was put on the thread. The changelog for the update is just 5 posts above yours. I don't know why the Abandoned tag is still there.

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
In case anyone is curious, the below message is a summary of SO's recent post by someone on the newlife discord:

"long story short... wrong anti anxiety meds coupled with real life plus illness... or at least that's what i gathered from it"
I don't know why these people go radio silent for so long. People wouldn't think that they're cutting and running if they just said what was going on.

Like I say the dev of Lilith's Throne needs to get off the cross but that's because every month she throws a poor me pity party. Just find a middle ground holy shit

Tyomanator

Jul 17, 2019
"Silver spoon" means he was born rich, from old british saying "born with a silver spoon in his mouth"

As for creators going 'radio silent', i know it from own experience (not only creative) - if you are doing something hard and for a long time, periodically you just grow sick and tired of it, even if it earns you well and you are doing a good job. At this point, you do not want to even think of continuing doing it, you become unreponsible and unresponcive, and just need to take a break, If the thing you are doing is of creative kind, it only makes things worse.

So, it is not good for a developer to go silent, as people are sponsoring him and he could at least tell them a word... but i understand how it happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonymous329

jjrider

Sep 22, 2019
pretty much where I am at. I understand that they were in a bad mental space, I know how debilitating that can be. They should have told somebody something sooner especially the patrons

Reactions: Bootyman
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes