Unity Completed Newona, Ritual Offering to The Depraved God ~ The Surrender of the Transforming Gender-bent TS Exorcist Girl [v1.03] [I'm moralist]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Normal game?.. I'm Moralist?... Are you sure?... Their games are all pretty fucked from what i've seen. But also really high quality.
The childhood tomboy gf game looks the most "normal" to me and given that I somehow half-assed my way into the good ending is tame enough in my book.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I'm moralist is one of these devs where I'm always excited and worried at the same time.
Well, lets see how much emotional trauma they got for us this time :')

TheGiantRat

Sep 8, 2021
Dammit, can we stop tagging games with "female protagonist" when it's actually a guy magically transformed into a girl or whatever? It should either use the "futa/trans protagonist" tag (which still isn't perfect cuz those are two different things and it's already annoying that they're lumped together), or there needs to be a new tag for "genderbent protagnoist" or something.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
The 2D artstyle gives me a boner the 3D Chibi sex not so much. Then it has a very obnoxious censoring that makes it difficult to wank to and the gameplay looks overly ambitious and difficult to play as a non japanese and then I don't even like gender bender MCs......but it's a game from I'm Moralist. I need to at least test it out though I most likely won't like this one.

Hype and no hype at the same time. :HideThePain:

Dammit, can we stop tagging games with "female protagonist" when it's actually a guy magically transformed into a girl or whatever? It should either use the "futa/trans protagonist" tag (which still isn't perfect cuz those are two different things and it's already annoying that they're lumped together), or there needs to be a new tag for "genderbent protagnoist" or something.
That's F95 tags for you. I also made a post way back that it is annyoing to see the pregnant tag and then hoping for some pregnant action, just to realize it is only impregnation. No wonder that, without fail, people are asking in threads what type of pregnant content there is when a game is tagged with it.

Anyway long story short....got reprimanded for it xD

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
The childhood tomboy gf game looks the most "normal" to me and given that I somehow half-assed my way into the good ending is tame enough in my book.
Weeeeeel, that game is kinda like the textbook definition of "Under-The-Surface Horror", superficially it's pretty sweet and if you play it right you will never see scenes where anything abusive/torturous/tormenting happens to the tomboy girl
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but don't be fooled, most of the "side-stories" involving the other women living in the town go from creepy and suspenseful to straight-up horror. It's like the Twilight Zone for meat-beaters.

And of course there's also one of the bad endings where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but from your own report i guess you never went over there, did ya?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Not going to happen unless the mythical tags expansion occurs one day, futa/trans is used exclusively for dickgirls. For full m2f gender change tags used are female protagonist + transformation. Note that transformation tag is currently missing.

alphafr

May 18, 2018
So is it a M to F transformation before game start, female protag or optional M to F for those into it?

Tag says female protag but description points M to F transformation so its rather confusing

Ok the dev note cleared it up

Game missing the trans tag or whatever point to male to female transformation

Last edited:

jameiwne

Aug 26, 2017
The tcg system in this game is fucking suck and never make sense at all. The way you make you own deck not even matter at all in combat becase you never gonna get to use them and 80% of them are not combo or do anthing

Last edited:
Reactions: Dawndmon

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
NGL, I find the whole "enemies get decks with combos; you get a random selection of garbage" start to these kind of card battlers to be incredibly frustrating.

"Okay, yeah, thanks, you give the enemy a deck twice this size of mine filled with four copies of four cards that all combo together and I get... a bunch of unrelated minor effects that don't work together. Great. Wonderful."

Reactions: Dawndmon
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes