Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
For those who think it's a grind... Each step in Cassandra's house or the dorm is a part of the story and the corruption. It is the game. If you don't like that you're outta luck... However!

If what you don't like the Battles you can either disable them in the cheat menu or make them so easy that they're inconsequential.
The game is supposed to illustrate the shift in power by showing that in the battles too, but if you keep that in mind you're not losing much.

To make the battles easier you can do the following:
  1. Save your game
  2. Go to: c:\users\%username%\appdata\locallow\pyorgara\nd
  3. Copy the save game you just made
  4. Upload it to:
  5. Modify it
  6. Download it
  7. Overwrite your existing save in the \pyorgara\nd folder
The interesting values in (5) are:
Warning: I would not advise you to change anything you don't understand what is unless you wanna destroy your game progress immediately or down the road
YOU_Energy : (9999)
YOU_Money : (9999)
YOU_Blackmail : (9999)
YOU_EnergyMax : (9999)
YOU_Influence : (999)
YOUR_InfluenceBase : (999)
HER_Influence : (45) <- How much influence she has next battle
HER_InfluenceBase : (45) <- How much influence she normally starts with
YOU_numCardStartingHand : (6) <- Sets the number of cards you have each round of a battle

If you're about to win and you're not ready yet then reduce: YOU_Glory a bit

I chose to have 6 of the minus influence cards from both the finance and education sector. In other words 6x Generous and 6x Stick in the Wheels. That plus having the upgraded whore which can give you 3x2 cards per battle and you're pretty much guaranteed winning before she has her turn.

I have to make it very clear that this is as good as an autowin method of doing things. You should only do this if you wanna focus on the events outside the office, but still see the development in the office.

Doing this battles literally took less than 10 seconds for me, but I still got to see the changes.
saveditonline doesn't recognize the file type... sorry was the .log file i tried, didn't have a save file yet.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RyRa²

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Can you lose?
Yes. You lose if Cassandra hits 1000 Glory before you do. If you hit 1000 first Glory, you win. Apparently, you get a different ending depending on what/how many scenes you collected though.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Can you lose?
Yes. You lose if Cassandra hits 1000 Glory before you do. If you hit 1000 first Glory, you win. Apparently, you get a different ending depending on what/how many scenes you collected though.
And depending on whether you win or lose, and depending on whether you get the daughter's and daughter's friend's scenes.

You should definitely check out as many win/lose endings as possible. The best way to do that is to mod yours and her glory to 1000 every 5-10 round you play. You can read about how to do that here.

The relevant values are:
YOU_Glory 1000
HER_Glory 1000
.. one after the other, not the same time.
If you keep a backup you wont have to mod it back manually each time.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
This game desperately needs resolution update. The game window is like two inches wide, and if I fullscreen it, the text looks like shit.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
This game desperately needs resolution update. The game window is like two inches wide, and if I fullscreen it, the text looks like shit.
I know right? which is odd since it's in unity and that has to be like a single line of code to fix.

buff

May 29, 2017
At leas for the Mac version, the Mega and Anonfiles links are broken. And of course NoPy is completely gone forever now.

buff

May 29, 2017
Mac version doesn't work on silicon :(
Not sure what "silicon" means in this context (I mean, my CPU is made out of it, but I don't think you mean element 14), but it's running fine on my Mac (osx v11.4)

facumpi

Jan 19, 2020
Not sure what "silicon" means in this context (I mean, my CPU is made out of it, but I don't think you mean element 14), but it's running fine on my Mac (osx v11.4)
I mean Apple Silicon, I have a mac with the M1 chip and Big Sur 11.6 it says the author has to update the software to be compatible with the OS

• Sad
Reactions: buff

buff

May 29, 2017
I mean Apple Silicon, I have a mac with the M1 chip and Big Sur 11.6 it says the author has to update the software to be compatible with the OS
Oh, the M1 chips. Yeah, gotcha. I've been avoiding that like the plague..... I've been using Macs since the 90s and they are coming close to chasing me off by breaking 32 bit, but when I can't run intel that might be the day I just go Linux and give up most gaming altogether.

Last edited:
Reactions: _DarkDesires_

buff

May 29, 2017
Anthony: he needs three "money hoarding" cards WITHOUT UPGRADES.
Where do you get Money Hoarding? I've tried hanging out in all the buildings about a dozen times or so and can't find any.

Edit: Found it in thebusiness district, just kinda uncommon

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
What does the Assembly-CSharp_ file need to be re-named? I tried to name it UnityPlayer.ddl but I just get a error (0xc000007b if that helps) when i try to launch the game with the patch.
...Most people would notice the pattern...and assume a file called Assembly-CSharp existed and would simply replace it with the one they desired...*sigh*

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes