Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Ok guys, I am very stressed by the game, can someone help me? I know the game says that I am supposed to lose at first but she crushes me every time and I am probably very close to the final defeat and I just see no way to do anything other than watching her win.

My strategy was to lose fast, since I couldn't afford to remove her stronger cards anyway, so I just let her crush me and remove the cards that would take my money or energy.

I thought it was a solid strategy to start but I can't get out of that cycle. I lost all my money trying to improve my cards and they still suck. I can't find any reliable source of income and I have 0 glory. Like, always. I can get some work which gives me some blackmail which I use in Cassandra's home but those feel like bonus scenes to me, I think I am wasting my blackmail there.

What am I missing, guys? Could someone help me, please? Some advice?

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Explore the city at night. Make friends and you'll get bonuses and opportunities to damage her reputation.

Then you start chipping away at her lead in the Station.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Explore the city at night. Make friends and you'll get bonuses and opportunities to damage her reputation.

Then you start chipping away at her lead in the Station.
How do I make friends? It's totally random? Because I tried the first days but other than screw this or that girl, I got nothing useful out of it. Oh, I give money to beggars every time for some reason.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
It's a while since I played, and I can't remember the details. All I remember is that once I got the hang of the city, the studio part started getting a lot easier.

Reactions: Lordroedor

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
I usually like the games this developers make but I have played enough card games to know that this game has to be broken to be fun. It's not made to be fair. But I just can't find the way to break it. I got one ally, the ex husband but it's pretty much useless. Other than him, I can visit "bubbles" now but despite having the money, I can't get that ally to join, the game always says that I can't afford it.

So, I don't know. I got a card to get energy back exchanging work. I thought this was my chance to turn the tables since I had a lot of energy and influence but it only allowed me to keep fighting more time which made my unavoidable defeat more spectacular. And her victory much greater due to the way the game works.

It kinda punishes the player for playing, which is weird. I think the developers messed it up quite a bit. I understand what they were trying to do (trying to make us feel like a small ant, working hardly to defeat that woman) but I think they could have thought a little bit more about it. Maybe creating a real guide or something, the tips here are irrelevant.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Ok guys, I am very stressed by the game, can someone help me? I know the game says that I am supposed to lose at first but she crushes me every time and I am probably very close to the final defeat and I just see no way to do anything other than watching her win.

My strategy was to lose fast, since I couldn't afford to remove her stronger cards anyway, so I just let her crush me and remove the cards that would take my money or energy.

I thought it was a solid strategy to start but I can't get out of that cycle. I lost all my money trying to improve my cards and they still suck. I can't find any reliable source of income and I have 0 glory. Like, always. I can get some work which gives me some blackmail which I use in Cassandra's home but those feel like bonus scenes to me, I think I am wasting my blackmail there.

What am I missing, guys? Could someone help me, please? Some advice?
Your goal is not just to lose, it is to lose fast, as fast as you can so that you minimise the loss of reputation. And then slowly you need to weaken her, while stil losing fast, until you can turn the tables around and own her ;)

Make sure that she has a little work as possible while losing :)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I usually like the games this developers make but I have played enough card games to know that this game has to be broken to be fun. It's not made to be fair. But I just can't find the way to break it. I got one ally, the ex husband but it's pretty much useless. Other than him, I can visit "bubbles" now but despite having the money, I can't get that ally to join, the game always says that I can't afford it.

So, I don't know. I got a card to get energy back exchanging work. I thought this was my chance to turn the tables since I had a lot of energy and influence but it only allowed me to keep fighting more time which made my unavoidable defeat more spectacular. And her victory much greater due to the way the game works.

It kinda punishes the player for playing, which is weird. I think the developers messed it up quite a bit. I understand what they were trying to do (trying to make us feel like a small ant, working hardly to defeat that woman) but I think they could have thought a little bit more about it. Maybe creating a real guide or something, the tips here are irrelevant.
waffel's general advice is good. If you want something more specific, if you go back to e.g. page 17 of this thread (in standard 20-posts-per-page mode) there are some example builds that might be helpful.

I haven't played this in ages though, so don't know if there's been some rebalancing or something that might invalidate the above.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

You really just need to focus on money and energy at first. Most resources can be bought and energy lets you explore/do stuff more often. Once you have a lot of both, start building and upgrading your deck. Blackmail can be bought. Glory can be bought. Cassandra's glory taking a hit can be bought. And I don't mean cards, they can be exchanged directly if you run into events that allow for it.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Most resources can be bought and energy lets you explore/do stuff more often.
This. It's been quite a long time since I played this game, so I don't remember much, but the one thing I remember very clearly is eventually getting to a point where I had so much energy, that if I kept going around the city until I had used it all, it became quite a slog.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Ok, I still think what I said earlier but your advices were good and I think I got it. The key was Tiffany Alexandria, Cassandra's daughter, and the helpers, as you say, I was just needing details. Now I have them. If you want to play again, or someone new read this, I'll write what I just discovered.

1. Yes, at first you want to lose as fast as possible and you need to be patient because that DOESN'T HAVE TO CHANGE to get control over Cassandra. You can keep losing but as you progress, you can prevent her from getting glory so she will never really win. IN FACT, this is what you want. You want to keep losing for as long as possible because once you start winning, Cassandra switches tactics and the game changes to be more challenging. So just keep losing during work and then, sabotage her from behind so she can't leave you too far behind in the race.

2. That's done through her daughter. You can find her in the educational district, protesting randomly. Then you can visit her, but for some time you'll get nothing out of her. You need to blackmail Cassandra, her mother, to the point that you can start a conversation about her daughter, the right cell has a different color so just advance that trait. Once you unlock that dialogue about Tiffany's name (dumb but funny that this is the key), then you can visit Tiffany and start her corruption.

3. Once you turn the golden daughter card into the trash daughter card, with every battle Cassandra will lose glory even if she wins. Of course, try to prevent her to get work done.

4. To do precisely that, the allies are the key.
4.1. Anthony, the pimp
You can find him randomly at the ghetto, then you can visit him. To recruit him, you need 3 hoarding money cards, which are found in a few places but I got them in the ghetto, randomly. You need 3 MORE since the first one doesn't seem to be tradable.

Once that's done, you give him those cards and voilá, you have Anthony. Anthony's ability is extremely powerful, he can get up to 3 distraction cards (useless cards) into Cassandra's deck. Since cassandra's deck isn't so big, this is huge to win time and momentum during battles. To upgrade him to level 2, you need Karen and to upgrade him to level 3, you need another 3 hoarding money cards. Easy.

4.2. Bubble, the whore
You find her randomly in the red district but you can do nothing with her until you recruit Anthony. The game doesn't tell you but that's the condition. Some money and the pimp. Then she joins you.

She has a ridiculously powerful skill, she can draw 2 cards for you, up to three times. To upgrade her, just visit her and pay for her services. Every time she gives you a huge amount of energy and after a few tries, she will upgrade to level 2. For level 3 you need to pay 180 energy but it's totally worth it since by that time energy isn't probably that important anyway.

4.3. Karen, the secretary (the other whore)
She is in the news office and she is very, very easy to recruit and level up. You just need some money and visit her a few times.

Her skill is pretty good if you suck at management (like me). Up to three times, she reduces the cost of the next card you use to 0 energy. This allows you to get out of impossible situations. She is also the key to improve Anthony as I already wrote.

4.4. The ex-husband
I don't even remember his name. He is useful at the start of the game just by existing, he allows you to slow Cassandra down a little bit but for now I think he is neglectable. He is in the business district and he is very easy to recruit. Just find him and he is yours.

------------
Right now I don't know how I could lose but the game has changed quite a bit. It feels closer to Witch Trainer from Akabur and kind of proves that good writing is more important than good graphics, even if there are actually a bunch of very decent cg pics anyway.

Thanks a lot for your help. The game actually deserves the effort in my opinion.

Last edited:

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Just wanted to add in that there is a fifth helper but I believe he only appears in the second 'act' of the game, once Cassandra starts sending thungs after you you can recruit Chad the chad at the gym, he is useless in the on air card battles but if he remains untapped at the end he will accompany you so that you can actually get things done around town without having to use the expensive careful options to avoid getting beat up.

buff

May 29, 2017
Yeah, that's the weird thing. That absolutely is what is supposed to happen. And once you do enough night stuff that you start winning, the rules change and the card game gets much much harder, and you lose again for a long time. It's a very strange way to run a game.

That being said, the lewds are, depending on your fetishes, between good and great. Personally, I played it until I was sick to death of the card game and then just downloaded a save with all the scenes unlocked.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah, that's the weird thing. That absolutely is what is supposed to happen. And once you do enough night stuff that you start winning, the rules change and the card game gets much much harder, and you lose again for a long time. It's a very strange way to run a game.

That being said, the lewds are, depending on your fetishes, between good and great. Personally, I played it until I was sick to death of the card game and then just downloaded a save with all the scenes unlocked.
Yeah, I posted some advices with which winning should be easy. Then the problem is that you need to play the card game again and by then it becomes incredibly easy, to get every scene. What I did there, was using the cheat ("trunk"). It's a pretty balanced cheat because it allows you to skip the battles but it doesn't give you victory or unlimited resources. Just unlimited energy when in town, not in battle, and only if you want it.

You get enough blackmail material and then just turn off the battles and watch all cutscenes. Once you are ready, you can turn the battles on again and crush her.

Once you start winning the battles become harder, yeah, but after you get some level of corruption, you can get new cards, the sexual and whore cards which are very powerful and open new ways to win.

The whore cards are pretty much free to play and the sexual cards effects can pile up. Forget about "generous", you just need ONE card in your entire deck to crush her if you have 3 or 4 sexual cards: Rumors. Rumors hurts her influence harder the more sexual cards you used. So just recover your energy with blowjob (BETTER) or rest (worse), and just keep surviving. With each battle I got around 200 glory, and reduced her own glory with another sexual card, can't remember the name. The trash daughter card also reduces her glory as the battle progresses.

I think the turning point is Tiffany. I noticed before that what was defeating me was that card, really, the golden daughter. Once you put her on your side, I don't think Cassandra has a chance, really.

I am afraid I broke Cassandra too much, I bet there are more endings. Next time I'll try to not break Cassandra completely, I think with the trash daughter card we don't really need to do that.

Reactions: Peacekeepr

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
1678194263558.png
Does anybody know what happens if I draw more cards than the screen has room for? I'm afraid to try it in case it cases the game to crash or something.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Does anybody know what happens if I draw more cards than the screen has room for? I'm afraid to try it in case it cases the game to crash or something.
I am almost certain it is just a wasted card, I also had a deck with a check your options++ loop

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes