RPGM Nex(e)us Institute [v0.05.2] [TheHypnotizator]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Navaeh

Dec 26, 2020
I don't get where to find the new sidequest, been all over the place, do I find it BEFORE I do the light dungeon?

Sep 12, 2017
I don't get where to find the new sidequest, been all over the place, do I find it BEFORE I do the light dungeon?
With this new update, side missions only become available after you have completed the first main quest (with Sarah e Gracie). Therefore, in order to access the Pro Gamer side mission you must have a manual save in which you have not yet completed the Sarah and Gracie main quest (Use that save, finish the main quest and you will be able to access the side missions). If you don't have it, you'll need to start the game all over to access the secondary mission.

Navaeh

Dec 26, 2020
With this new update, side missions only become available after you have completed the first main quest (with Sarah e Gracie). Therefore, in order to access the Pro Gamer side mission you must have a manual save in which you have not yet completed the Sarah and Gracie main quest (Use that save, finish the main quest and you will be able to access the side missions). If you don't have it, you'll need to start the game all over to access the secondary mission.
Yeah I have started over completely and done up until after the dungeon, so I should have access to side quests, but I can't seem to find where I start the quest :)

EDIT: Just found it.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2017
Yeah I have started over completely and done up until after the dungeon, so I should have access to side quests, but I can't seem to find where I start the quest :)
In the science labs, the building next to the sports fields. There is a girl in one of the classrooms who will ask you for help.

Reactions: Navaeh

Averageguy17

Aug 28, 2019
Geh, as someone who has trouble with hand-eye coordination and such, these puzzles where you have to dodge stuff are killing me. I know when to dodge, but my clicking of the button is too slow to make the character move the way I try to move them.

TheHGuyH

Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys I made a guide for the game because people are asking a lot of questions about how to do things, plus this is my favorite H game and I definitely feel like it would need one down the line eventually, so I figured it'd be better to have one earlier than later. If you have any suggestions for how the guide should be written, or things that should be added to it, I am open to suggestions. Ans as long the dev has zero problems with me doing this it will stay updated. Have fun and enjoy the game.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I have color blindness and hard struck at color pattern one. Can you help me with that?

Since you have color blindness I'll put the arrow keys in this will be as you are facing the fencing.

..................x top

x(Left).......O.... x(Right)

.................x bottom

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For those without color blindness...

Sorry if someone viewed that while I was editing it, should be working now.

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Geh, as someone who has trouble with hand-eye coordination and such, these puzzles where you have to dodge stuff are killing me. I know when to dodge, but my clicking of the button is too slow to make the character move the way I try to move them.
Dunno if it will help, but I got a bit over to the left and just hit my l/r arrow keys to ping between 2 of the balls of fire.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I don't know if you'd be interested in this, but you could add a bad end gallery that unlocks the bad ends you didn't get after you complete their associated quest (or once you get them). It's always kind of weird that players effectively get punished for doing things right the first time when there are bad ends.

L12@

Feb 7, 2018
Does anyone know how the view the pics in the pic folder, they are all png_ files now.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Just finished version 0.04. The mini game with the fireballs was annoying. The maze with the lights wasn't nearly as bad (it helps to be as close to the right as possible before you trigger the girls). I hope the game's development continues.

Also can we get a chance to save after winning the fight against the boss at the end of the Pro Gamer quest? Right now if I want to try the bad end I have to replay the entire fight first.

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
Just finished the latest version. Good game overall.
Gotta say though, the lack of audio is a bit...unerving. This game could really use some more background music and some basic sound effects for things like doors and the like.
Overall though, excited to see where this goes.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes