RPGM Nex(e)us Institute [v0.05.2] [TheHypnotizator]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Dec 7, 2020
This game was interesting, good lesbian mind control is rare. The game had some nice secrets and "bad" endings to discover, and the dynamic between the protagonist and the succubus was fun.

I hope the project is not abandoned.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017

Very well guys, I'm back from the "world of the dead". As you have surely noticed, over the last few months I have practically disappeared and since several of you have rightly asked for information on the status of the work, I want to take advantage of this post to update you on the situation.
A couple of months ago, due to a work accident that didn't specifically affect me, I was asked to cover the shifts of a colleague of mine, which significantly decreased my free time. The situation has remained more or less the same until today and the arrival of summer has not helped (since summer is the period in which I work the most during the year). As I have always pointed out, Nex(e)us Institute is a project that I care a lot about, but it is not my primary job and I can only take care of it in my free time and the complications of recent months have greatly diminished the time I can dedicate to game development.
However, this does not absolutely mean that I stopped developing the project, far from it. Every day I try to do something for Nex(e)us Institute, adding new lines of dialogue, scripts or some images. In particular, speaking specifically of the state of the works, the situation is the following:
  • A new side quest has been fully completed
  • The writing of the next main mission is complete
  • From the next update it will be possible to meet the various characters of the game around the institute (with interactions, events, bad endings and more that will change from day to day)
  • I am working on the introduction of the "dream room" through which it will be possible to make even better use of our harem

Qerh

Aug 17, 2020
I'm enjoying the game so far, but after the first main mission I am at a loss of where to go or what to do next. I read that there are side quests and such, but I can't seem to either find or trigger them.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
NexeusInstitute-0.04.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Nov 21, 2019
Nicole looks like she can be the daughter of her students. Makes the entire sub and power play stupid for me. It's like 99% of all generic cookie-cutter devs can not make believable models.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I'm enjoying the game so far, but after the first main mission I am at a loss of where to go or what to do next. I read that there are side quests and such, but I can't seem to either find or trigger them.
You find most of them at or near those green sparks. Another one is found at the abandoned old main building. I think you can't trigger the side quests if the main quest is still active.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Nex(e)us Institute [v0.04.1a] [ ] Compressed

PC (1,08GB/117MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gandalf51

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Great to see it's game still getting updates
This isn't actually a new update. Someone just updated the thread to include a bugfix or something from May. That being said, the dev is still working on the game and has done a lot for the next actual update, but that's not what this is.

(I wonder if they just reported the update to try to prevent the mods from jumping the gun and slapping "abandoned" on the game like they love to do.)

Reactions: Silverfan936

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
how do i start said event?
Let me open the game real quick
Talk to all the staff member (they are in a different room), don't leave the building, check bathroom in the right side
Edit : i think there are 8 staff member, i could be wrong, it's been a while since i play it from the beginning

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes