RPGM Nex(e)us Institute [v0.05.2] [TheHypnotizator]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What will be in the new version when it comes out?
I can't speak for anything recent, but their progress report from August 1 said...

• A new side quest has been fully completed
  • The writing of the next main mission is complete
  • From the next update it will be possible to meet the various characters of the game around the institute (with interactions, events, bad endings and more that will change from day to day)
  • I am working on the introduction of the "dream room" through which it will be possible to make even better use of our harem
I'm not sure if all of that will be in this update, and/or if there will be even more, but I expect at least the first and third points will be present.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
New version is up for Patrons.

I'm not usually one to push for piracy, but... I've got surgery on the 9th and boatloads of anxiety I need to take my mind off of, so it'd mean a lot if someone leaked this before then.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Hmm... Public version should have gone up yesterday, based on the three week gap from the previous version. *Pokes dev*

(Edit: Missed them by two minutes. They were online when I posted this.)

Edit 2:

Last edited:

TheHGuyH

Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys I made a guide for the game because people are asking a lot of questions about how to do things, plus this is my favorite H game and I definitely feel like it would need one down the line eventually, so I figured it'd be better to have one earlier than later. If you have any suggestions for how the guide should be written, or things that should be added to it, I am open to suggestions. Ans as long the dev has zero problems with me doing this it will stay updated. Have fun and enjoy the game.
Updated Version of the guide, now including a Map with the locations marked, as well as the updated list of Bad Endings, enjoy the game!

L12@

Feb 7, 2018
Updated Version of the guide, now including a Map with the locations marked, as well as the updated list of Bad Endings, enjoy the game!
Will there be a way to unlock all the bad endings? I'd prefer not to start all over again.

TheHGuyH

Apr 12, 2018
Will there be a way to unlock all the bad endings? I'd prefer not to start all over again.
There is the Bad Ending Gallery in the Castle, it's in the room with Abigail, and as long you haven't started the side quests that haven't been implemented yet all the Bad Endings should be in that gallery. Though to actually have the gallery appear you need to complete the first Main Mission, and I'm pretty sure it's only available if you're on the hypno route for the girls, if the girls show up in the castle at night you'll know you're on the hypno route. If they don't then the gallery's not gonna show up

Reactions: L12@

L12@

Feb 7, 2018
There is the Bad Ending Gallery in the Castle, it's in the room with Abigail, and as long you haven't started the side quests that haven't been implemented yet all the Bad Endings should be in that gallery. Though to actually have the gallery appear you need to complete the first Main Mission, and I'm pretty sure it's only available if you're on the hypno route for the girls, if the girls show up in the castle at night you'll know you're on the hypno route. If they don't then the gallery's not gonna show up
I know about the gallery, what I meant to say was 'is there a way to unlock the bad ends you missed because you progress too far into a quest?" Also is there going to be a difference between the hypno route vs the braindead route?

TheHGuyH

Apr 12, 2018
I know about the gallery, what I meant to say was 'is there a way to unlock the bad ends you missed because you progress too far into a quest?" Also is there going to be a difference between the hypno route vs the braindead route?
Yeah so any Bad Ending you missed stays locked in the gallery and the only way to have it show would be to restart, or a load a save from before missing it. And I imagine there will be a difference between the two routes, though at the moment the only difference is that you can interact with the girls at the castle at night

L12@

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah so any Bad Ending you missed stays locked in the gallery and the only way to have it show would be to restart, or a load a save from before missing it. And I imagine there will be a difference between the two routes, though at the moment the only difference is that you can interact with the girls at the castle at night
Are the gallery's bad ends saves outside each save slot or what? I'm confused on how the game saves the bad ends when each bad ends puts you back to the main menu.

L12@

Feb 7, 2018
That's weird, I got the 12th bad end, continued on my latest save, but it's not unlocked in the gallery. What did I do wrong?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes